External Login Error?

Discus and support External Login Error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to login to my Epic Games Account via Xbox login. This is the error message it shows:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aviiny, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. Aviiny
    Aviiny Guest

External Login Error?

Hi, I am unable to login to my Epic Games Account via Xbox login. This is the error message it shows:

https://gyazo.com/4f89b294f1069e9a86b1585fae00be0d

I also get this error on the bungie rewards site.

https://gyazo.com/a52d1e334d2ba125a6974589ef03f760

Any help on fixing this issue is appreciated. I've already tried searching for it on the xbox support website with no avail. Google also didn't help at all. Thanks!

:)

2. Aviiny Win User

External Login Error?

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to log into your Epic account. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to

Epic games
    on the issue as we do not handle Epic accounts.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hi, Thank you for your reply, I contacted epic games support and they told me i needed to update my account to fix the error. How do i do that? The error on epic games is external login error, the error on bungie is an authentication error
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

External Login Error?

Hi Aviiny,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to log into your Epic account. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to

Epic games
    on the issue as we do not handle Epic accounts.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Zdubleu Win User

Xbox One S issues

If there is external storage make sure it is plugged in and on. Try using another login to see if all accounts are affected.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

My XBOX one S only connect to new SSID of wifi

If you have an external HDD or SSD directly on your console. At least with the XBOX One X it helped me to put the external drive further away and I had no login problems with my Wi-Fi

There is a known problem with USB3 and the WLAN chip of the XBOX One X. This may also apply to the XBOX One S
  6. ELECTR0 BLITZ Win User

Games on external HDD are not being seen on our living room Xbox

I think that if you move everything to your external HDD, and then login on your new xbox, plug it in, with the xbox one, all your licenses are stored online, so i really think it should work.
Thema:

External Login Error?

1. External Login Error? - Similar Threads - External Login Error

2. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive: I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work? 955ce346-4413-4b2e-8101-dfea4e4c20b4
  3. External Hard Drive not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Hard Drive not updating: Games installed on my external harddrive, or being transferred between the console and harddrive will not complete the action. Frequent installation stopped messages. I am using a 4TB Fantom...
  4. Xbox One S doesn't see newly added files to external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S doesn't see newly added files to external hard drive: Hi everyone! I hope you can help. I added new movies to my external drive (exfat) but media player does not find them. All of my other files in the same folder work, just not new ones added to the...
  5. KESU USB3.0 1tb External Hard Drive Issues on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    KESU USB3.0 1tb External Hard Drive Issues on Xbox One: I recently purchased the KESU USB3.0 1tb external hard drive for my Xbox One. I have the classic big body 500 GB Xbox One. The console easily recognizes this hard drive and even asks me...
  6. External HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HD: My Daughter has an xbox One S that needs more hard drive space. Can I connect an xbox 360 HD to her One S with a cable? 3a51e9f1-c6de-481e-9c4d-bccdaebe1368
  7. Xbox One Update - External Hard Drive Fail?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Update - External Hard Drive Fail?: So last update my console said was 3/26/2020 Since then my EHD has failed and now I have to reinstall 3 days worth of game installation. like. I left my house with my xbox off, came home and my...
  8. External Media Drive Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Media Drive Question: Greetings Fellow Xbox One Peeps! I have five different Xbox Ones, ranging from the old original Xbone to the Xbox One S. I have yet to buy the "X", as I just use them mostly for streaming movies...
  9. External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive: I have the regular Xbox One and while it was on my daughter unplugged the hard drive and so I plugged it back in and it connected no problem. She then unplugged it again and now the xbox won’t...
  10. "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...: So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? 12d5c417-2c1d-4de9-8676-1ba016a1b9af