External Login Error?

Discus and support External Login Error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to login to my Epic Games Account via Xbox login. This is the error message it shows:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aviiny, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Aviiny
    Aviiny Guest

External Login Error?

Hi, I am unable to login to my Epic Games Account via Xbox login. This is the error message it shows:

https://gyazo.com/4f89b294f1069e9a86b1585fae00be0d

I also get this error on the bungie rewards site.

https://gyazo.com/a52d1e334d2ba125a6974589ef03f760

Any help on fixing this issue is appreciated. I've already tried searching for it on the xbox support website with no avail. Google also didn't help at all. Thanks!

:)

Aviiny, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Adnan8444 Win User

Epic login problems

There was some external login pls help me with it
  3. Aviiny Win User

External Login Error?

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to log into your Epic account. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to

Epic games
    on the issue as we do not handle Epic accounts.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hi, Thank you for your reply, I contacted epic games support and they told me i needed to update my account to fix the error. How do i do that? The error on epic games is external login error, the error on bungie is an authentication error
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

External Login Error?

Hi Aviiny,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are unable to log into your Epic account. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to

Epic games
    on the issue as we do not handle Epic accounts.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Zdubleu Win User

Xbox One S issues

If there is external storage make sure it is plugged in and on. Try using another login to see if all accounts are affected.
  6. NiazZomorodian Win User

Xbox Login

Hi. Trying to login to Fortnite on ipad. Error message "problem processing the credentials from the external login system. Pls contact support". Anyone know how to resolve?
    Thank you
Thema:

External Login Error?

1. External Login Error? - Similar Threads - External Login Error

2. External optical drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External optical drive: Is it possible to connect an external optical drive to a XBox Series S (eg. for installing Games?).? Thanks 0ec43f03-25fd-4e4b-942d-b1d394765417
  3. What happens to captures when you connect an external drive?

in XboX Insiders
    What happens to captures when you connect an external drive?: Was thinking about using an HDD for captures, do the ones on the console get deleted, moved to the external or just nothing happens? Also it's still not possible to copy them to a USB is it?...
  4. External HDD Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD Series X: I Have 2 Western Digital 12 TB USB External HDD hooked up to my series X. They were both hooked up to my Xbox one X no problem. Recently, my series X has stopped recognizing certain games from the...
  5. All programs/games hang on loading if external hard drive connected.

in XboX Insiders
    All programs/games hang on loading if external hard drive connected.: With my WD 14TB easy store connected to the Xbox Series X, I am unable to open any program or game. Even the settings app. They hang upon opening, the hard drive light will blink, and after a...
  6. "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...: I was trying to link up my xbox account to epic games, because I have made quite a lot of progress on my xbox rocket league account and I don't want to restart. Could this problem be due to the...
  7. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...: When i log onto epic games with xbox live it says: there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support. Earlier it worked to log in, but then it...
  8. Every time I login is say *external login system *

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I login is say *external login system *: Does anyone know how to fixs this 5d59ac4e-4009-4fbc-88de-ac70832838f2
  9. External login problems in epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External login problems in epic games: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  10. "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...: So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get this error message. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? 12d5c417-2c1d-4de9-8676-1ba016a1b9af