External Seagate Hardrive

Discus and support External Seagate Hardrive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been using my hard drive for a good two years now and out of no where it just stops working I didn't bump it or anything the cord isn't damaged and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JDOGDUHMNICE, Sep 20, 2022.

1. JDOGDUHMNICE
    JDOGDUHMNICE Guest

Been using my hard drive for a good two years now and out of no where it just stops working I didn't bump it or anything the cord isn't damaged and the light is on on it my Xbox series S just isn't getting the games or even showing that its plug up I need this fixed asap I have over $1,000 worth of games on there and need a away to fix it yes I have restarted it yes I tried all three ports and yes I have updated my console.

:)

JDOGDUHMNICE, Sep 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JDOGDUHMNICE

Sorry to hear that, Are you able to test the drive with another console to see if it can be read there?

If not, what happens when you connect the drive to the PC? (Open the disk management app and check if the drive appears there)
  3. RiseAbove1992 Win User

No longer sticking with Xbox

You could try using a Seagate external hardrive that should solve your problem!

2tb of space for around $60 everything would then be saved there instead of on the xbox itself.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

Seagate 2TB External Hardrive

5. Tezzarrific Win User

Seagate xbox external hardrive

yep auto updates are off for the system updates.

I would try having the drive plugged into one of the rear ports, plug it in, then go to settings, power and full shutdown, then wait till fully off, leave drive connected and start the console backup and wait a few minutes see if the games show again.
  6. kev537g Win User

Seagate xbox external hardrive

He's got an xbox one plugged into the front SS port... I take it you have the automatic updates turned off
Thema:

1. External Seagate Hardrive - Similar Threads - External Seagate Hardrive

2. Seagate 2tb external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb external harddrive: New seagate 2 tb external harddrive for xbox series S has been working fine since i bought it in july and since my recent console update on 9/9/22 will not read or pick up on any other consoles...
  3. My Xbox seagate external hard drive isnt being recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox seagate external hard drive isnt being recognized: My hard drive wont load please help i cant play any games on it the lights on and its plugged into the back of my Xbox series s be8a5c8c-6b6f-4e93-b5ae-138825650564
  4. Xbox external Seagate 2 TB storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox external Seagate 2 TB storage: So I just finished reformatting my hard drive as an NTFS and pumped it back into my Xbox and the Xbox does not recognize it and I need help fixing this issue because I spent over $100 on the store...
  5. XSX and XB1 not reading (Seagate) external SSD after June 22 update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX and XB1 not reading (Seagate) external SSD after June 22 update?: Hello, I have an XB1 , XB1 s and an XSX. I updated my XB1S and XSX with the June 22 update , but not my XB1. Both my XB1S and my XSX no longer read my External SSD -or- take at least 5 minutes or...
  6. Buying a new external seagate hardrive for my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a new external seagate hardrive for my Xbox one s: Hi so im going to buy a new 8TB external hardrive for my xbox one s. im wondering if i can give my old one iv been using which i know is compatible with my xbox one s to my friend which is 1TB....
  7. Xbox Seagate External Hardrive Failed DST test

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Seagate External Hardrive Failed DST test: My seagate hardrive has not been working recently it won’t let me install games or play games recently installed on it, I loaded up seagate’s windows diagnostic and ran the DST test and it failed....
  8. Seagate xbox external hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate xbox external hardrive: Good afternoon. My sons xbox 1 has corrupted 2 x seagate xbox one external hardrive so far this year, we have been given another replacement, is there anyway to stop this happening.?TIA...
  9. Seagate 2TB External Hardrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate 2TB External Hardrive: Hello, My External hard drive has suddenly stopped working and shows no games are downloaded on it but is 100% full. I also am unable to clear it on the xbox in setting and am looking for help....
  10. new preview update is not letting me use my Seagate 2tb external hardrive with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    new preview update is not letting me use my Seagate 2tb external hardrive with my xbox: This morning I go onto to my Xbox One to play Forza Horizon 3 to find it's not registering my external hard drive so I search up problems related with the drive and try all fixes then realize the...