EXtinction locking up

Discus and support EXtinction locking up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all Thought i would try the new onslaught tonight, so i load Ghosts up, and when i get to the extinction menu my X1 locks up i can exit to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SP Rhino, Feb 22, 2014.

1. SP Rhino
    SP Rhino Guest

EXtinction locking up

Hi all

Thought i would try the new onslaught tonight, so i load Ghosts up, and when i get to the extinction menu my X1 locks up i can exit to the desktop with any problems, but am unable to to play extinction at all on or offline, can someone help at all please
    ?

:)

SP Rhino, Feb 22, 2014
  2. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    Locking up

Hey xxCOKILLAHxx ,

Lets try the following, but before doing that make sure you know your Email / Password Combination of your Account!:

- Turn off the Console

- Press and hold the "Bind" and "Eject" button

- Power on your Xbox while still Holding "Bind" and "Eject" until the Troubleshooting Screen appears.

- On the Troubleshooting Screen select "Reset" and select the Option to "Keep your Games and Apps"

After the process see if the Console behaves normal again. Let me know if that helped or not.

- lg 2Bad4You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was my post helpful? - Leave a Upvote EXtinction locking up :)

CarstenE, Feb 22, 2014
  3. dadsgolden
    dadsgolden Guest
    locking up

why the add for lows freezing me

dadsgolden, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

EXtinction locking up

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.

Sword Style, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Sword Style Win User

EXtinction locking up

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.
  6. LanceX2 Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

My ghost extinction achievements would be a pain to redo but id rather that then locked forever
  7. BrokenHands78 Win User

Extinction

Yeah, extinction all the way. Hit me up.
  8. HUUUUUUUUUUUURR Win User

COD - Extinction - Party (Bug?)

Same thing happens with me, we can play Team Deathmatch fine, play Custom Extinction fine, but when we go to play Public Match on Extinction it splits my party up!
  9. RedBeardDC Win User

Guessing Ghosts will be on multiple disks on the 360

SP + Squads + Extinction + Multiplayer + Somewhat better graphics (though maybe not on X360) = more memory.

I don't think the 360 version will be dumbed down in anything except for the graphics. They'll still be shooting for a locked 60 FPS, and I'm not sure how much ghost the 360 has to give up in improved graphics ;)

*ETA: No pun intended
Thema:

EXtinction locking up

1. EXtinction locking up - Similar Threads - EXtinction locking

2. Call of Duty Extinction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Extinction: Why did I lose my special ammo when as I have more than 1000 teeth? b7cf7446-c0cc-4662-ad57-7d4c2ab659a2
  3. Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?: Hi - We just purchased and downloaded Ark Survival Evolved from Microsoft website to our Xbox One. It is not letting us play--seemingly requires us to purchase Extinction. Is this the case? If...
  4. Ark survival extinction Titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival extinction Titans: I have a question for Ark Survival Evolved on the Map Extinction. There are Titans and I was wondering if you use a summon code, will it only let you have it tamed for 5 days. I read that's what...
  5. Ark Extinction not installing on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Extinction not installing on pc: I have previously purchased Ark Explorers Edition for Xbox play anywhere and finally got around to installing the game. I have installed it on pc and am going through and installing each of the...
  6. Ark cant load saves after Extinction release

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark cant load saves after Extinction release: My friend and myself (As well as many others) have been having issues with Ark not being able to load old or new saves since Ark Extinction came out last month, purchased and installed through the...
  7. Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?: If anyone is still playing extinction mode and wants to play, I've got all the DLC and want to have some fun on this under-rated game mode. a2908382-d256-4e94-a803-a833d5a828c5
  8. Extinction Players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction Players.: Hello there, I'm looking for some fellow Extinction players to play on Extinction with me. I'm looking for people that know how to get the job done and work as a team....
  9. extinction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extinction: discovered this version when I completed the ghost campaign...like a free game within a game...found It to be actually better than the game it was hiding within...ive always been a campaign...
  10. Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?: Looking for 2 to 3 people with mics that want to knock out some achievements on cod ghosts extinction. If you have free time today then hit me up: 69b267a7-c082-4427-a7fe-9271c710dc84