Extinction Nightfall - Looking for Players...

Discus and support Extinction Nightfall - Looking for Players... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I'm Mister Eee I'm 26 from London... Farely new to Xbox One but been on 360 for years... looking for Players to play extinction with I'm looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister Eee UFK, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Extinction Nightfall - Looking for Players...

Hello,I'm Mister Eee I'm 26 from London... Farely new to Xbox One but been on 360 for years... looking for Players to play extinction with I'm looking for fairly mature players preferably over 18 with a mic and actually join in in conversation. Some forward
    planning thinking abut load outs a bit and who' upgrading what that sort of thing...

I haven't completed Nightfall yet but been really close...

:)

Mister Eee UFK, Feb 3, 2014
  2. Rainbae
    Rainbae Guest
    Extinction players wanted for nightfall!

yeah sure, ill do it. wont talk though

Rainbae, Feb 3, 2014
  3. Im Jelly Man
    Im Jelly Man Guest

I'm in.I usually upgrade the ammo since I spent 5 teeth on the pack a punch armor piercing ammo.So message me and I'll see what I can do.And it might end up on Twitch and Youtube.

Im Jelly Man, Feb 3, 2014
  4. TrS301
    TrS301 Guest

Send me a frive completed it once trying to find people to play with regularly

TrS301, Feb 21, 2014
  5. TrS301 Win User

Send me a frive completed it once trying to find people to play with regularly
  6. Rainbae Win User

yeah sure, ill do it. wont talk though
  7. Im Jelly Man Win User

I'm in.I usually upgrade the ammo since I spent 5 teeth on the pack a punch armor piercing ammo.So message me and I'll see what I can do.And it might end up on Twitch and Youtube.
  8. tm2468 Win User

Call Of Duty Ghosts achievement glitched! "Undiscovered Truths" not unlocking, please help!

I Am Brandon had a look again and I can see where you are coming from but I have also noticed that every single achievement in Nightfall has Nightfall after it I.E Kill a rhino with pistols only nightfall. But the undiscovered truths achievement doesn't
    have it, it just says found all intels. like I mentioned it's just a guess we'll have to see when the final map comes out for extinction.
  9. Defy Lightning Win User

Im looking for a extinction team for nightfall!!!

Why do they have to be at least prestige one?
Thema:

1. Extinction Nightfall - Looking for Players... - Similar Threads - Extinction Nightfall Looking

2. Call of Duty Extinction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Extinction: Why did I lose my special ammo when as I have more than 1000 teeth? b7cf7446-c0cc-4662-ad57-7d4c2ab659a2
  3. Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?: Hi - We just purchased and downloaded Ark Survival Evolved from Microsoft website to our Xbox One. It is not letting us play--seemingly requires us to purchase Extinction. Is this the case? If...
  4. Ark survival extinction Titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival extinction Titans: I have a question for Ark Survival Evolved on the Map Extinction. There are Titans and I was wondering if you use a summon code, will it only let you have it tamed for 5 days. I read that's what...
  5. Extinction: Nightfall Completionist Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction: Nightfall Completionist Achievement: Hey Everyone how is everyone doing? My friend and myself are looking for two people that have or have not completed the Nightfall Completionist Achievement for completing all the challenges and...
  6. Extinction players wanted for nightfall!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction players wanted for nightfall!: Yo, peeps. My girlfriend, Hanna, and are looking for two decent players. We haven't even completed Nightfall yet and we really want too. So if you're a good player with a mic, message myself or...
  7. Im looking for a extinction team for nightfall!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for a extinction team for nightfall!!!: u must be at least prestige 1 in extinction and have a mic please message me if u want to do this! 2bff64c5-a3e4-4336-b011-d03ded2170d8
  8. Extinction Achievements + Nightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction Achievements + Nightfall: I'm looking for some people to help out with some extinction achievements. I've completed both maps with only a few achievements to go. I need to kill a Rhino with just a pistol, trash picker, and...
  9. Looking for two people to play Extinction Nightfall with to make a 4 man team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for two people to play Extinction Nightfall with to make a 4 man team: Looking for two people to play Extinction Nightfall with to make a 4 man team. Not to be a **** because I ain’t all that, but there are requirements just so we actually get along and even saves...
  10. Call of Duty: Ghosts- Onslaught DLC- Nightfall Extinction Achievement Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghosts- Onslaught DLC- Nightfall Extinction Achievement Problem: Hi, I play on Xbox 360, my gamertag is and my Microsoft live account email is [MOD REMOVED]. I play the Call of Duty Ghosts game and have recently downloaded the new Onslaught DLC. In the DLC...