Extinction Team

Discus and support Extinction Team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just looking for friends to play Call of Duty Ghosts, Extiction mode with and that will work as a team. a1a47bb4-80ed-43ef-b8dd-7560a99fb3de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxNuRaLxJoKeRxX, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Extinction Team

I'm just looking for friends to play Call of Duty Ghosts, Extiction mode with and that will work as a team.

:)

XxNuRaLxJoKeRxX, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Nightfall Players...

ME TOO!!! need an extinction team asap!

padilla21 Live, Jan 1, 2014
  3. COD - Extinction - Party (Bug?)

Same thing happens with me, we can play Team Deathmatch fine, play Custom Extinction fine, but when we go to play Public Match on Extinction it splits my party up!

HUUUUUUUUUUUURR, Jan 1, 2014
  4. padilla21 Live Win User

Nightfall Players...

ME TOO!!! need an extinction team asap!
  5. HUUUUUUUUUUUURR Win User

COD - Extinction - Party (Bug?)

Same thing happens with me, we can play Team Deathmatch fine, play Custom Extinction fine, but when we go to play Public Match on Extinction it splits my party up!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

COD Ghosts Xbox One

Ill let you know If its worth it. And extinction is alot of fun with a good team.
  7. IronWo1ff3 Win User

Your favorite gamemode and why

[quote user="NerdRagingWoman"]

Never tried search and rescue, will have to check it out. I really enjoy extinction when I want to work as a team or cranked because it makes people go crazy lol

[/quote]

You should try it with the team you play Extinction with. SnR is fun and exciting when you have a good team supporting you!
  8. AwfulAimWins Win User

extinction

You should play Extinction with me some time, I love it as well. Hard to find a good team though ( I play public matches with randoms ).
Thema:

Extinction Team

1. Extinction Team - Similar Threads - Extinction Team

2. Ark Extinction not installing on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Extinction not installing on pc: I have previously purchased Ark Explorers Edition for Xbox play anywhere and finally got around to installing the game. I have installed it on pc and am going through and installing each of the...
  3. Ark cant load saves after Extinction release

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark cant load saves after Extinction release: My friend and myself (As well as many others) have been having issues with Ark not being able to load old or new saves since Ark Extinction came out last month, purchased and installed through the...
  4. Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?: If anyone is still playing extinction mode and wants to play, I've got all the DLC and want to have some fun on this under-rated game mode. a2908382-d256-4e94-a803-a833d5a828c5
  5. Extinction Players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extinction Players.: Hello there, I'm looking for some fellow Extinction players to play on Extinction with me. I'm looking for people that know how to get the job done and work as a team....
  6. extinction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extinction: discovered this version when I completed the ghost campaign...like a free game within a game...found It to be actually better than the game it was hiding within...ive always been a campaign...
  7. 4 player split screen extinct?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4 player split screen extinct?: I bought an Xbox One last year at midnight when they were officially released but since then i have yet to play a local multiplayer match. The Xbox One is capable of syncing 8 controllers at once...
  8. Im looking for a extinction team for nightfall!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for a extinction team for nightfall!!!: u must be at least prestige 1 in extinction and have a mic please message me if u want to do this! 2bff64c5-a3e4-4336-b011-d03ded2170d8
  9. Looking for two people to play Extinction Nightfall with to make a 4 man team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for two people to play Extinction Nightfall with to make a 4 man team: Looking for two people to play Extinction Nightfall with to make a 4 man team. Not to be a **** because I ain’t all that, but there are requirements just so we actually get along and even saves...
  10. Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?: Looking for 2 to 3 people with mics that want to knock out some achievements on cod ghosts extinction. If you have free time today then hit me up: 69b267a7-c082-4427-a7fe-9271c710dc84