Extra device? Logging me out.

Discus and support Extra device? Logging me out. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was having some problems signing in to my profile and remaining logged in. It kept logging me out just after finishing red dead missions! i removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Asheman13, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Asheman13
    Asheman13 Guest

i was having some problems signing in to my profile and remaining logged in. It kept logging me out just after finishing red dead missions!

i removed my profile, did a reset, reset my internet cleared the cache and then i logged in online on my microsoft account. I had 5 devices so removed all of them but the home device and this seemed to work for a bit. Ive logged on again and another added
    xbox is there and again the same problem. Why is this?!! Help!

:)

Asheman13, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

If you ever put your account on other xboxs assuming there xboxs you use that is make sure to lock it down so it isnt accidently signed in either
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Asheman,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to
    change your password
    then remove all devices. Are you home console sharing with anyone? This could be the other device. Also do you log in on a phone or PC? This will also be a device that shows.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. kRevali Win User

You can't login in two xbox at the same time, do as above and also see you activity log to check if there's any activity you don't recognize: https://account.live.com/Activity
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. GODFREY GANG Win User

x-box live logs me out

ok so I cleared system cache and still having problem!!!!!!!!!!! deleted extra profiles !!!!!!!!!!!!! restarted the x-box !!!!!!!!!!!!

now all is still not working got loged out when loging on

what the h--- i'm getting mad at it know get on line to play and in the midell of a game lose x-box live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eney help would be nice
Thema:

1. Extra device? Logging me out. - Similar Threads - Extra device Logging

2. Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting my Modern Warfare extra content: Ive tried everything to get this to work everything you guys say to do i did and nothing has worked i paid for the operator edition and haven't gotten any of the in game content no skins no...
  3. Extra Account Customization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extra Account Customization: Why don’t we have more options to customize our xbox accounts? Such as a custom color option for the dashboard or profile so we are not stuck choosing from the basic color options! Along with the...
  4. Charged Extra $1 (approx) after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Charged Extra $1 (approx) after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta): So, I recently signed up for Xbox Game Pass PC - for a month, to try it out. However, I noticed an extra $1 charge on my card. Is it the refundable amount which is usually charged for...
  5. Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras: Hi Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras? Any fix for this? thanks 2698bd55-3a4a-40b5-bd19-0d4eb755ab94
  6. Cargo extra en la tarjeta MSBILL.INFO WA ayuda! [Translate] Extra charge on WA MSBILL.INFO...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cargo extra en la tarjeta MSBILL.INFO WA ayuda! [Translate] Extra charge on WA MSBILL.INFO...: Me suscribi a xbox game pass de pc por 39 pesos mas impuestos que es la promocion, el problema esta en que me verificaron la tarjeta uala cobrando 1 dolar (MSBILL.INFO WA) a parte y no me...
  7. Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?: Hello! I am using xbox anywhere on my laptop for 6 months now, eversince we found out it was possible it gave our family more options to play on multipke games while one was occupied. Now for...
  8. XBOX Elite controller Extra keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Elite controller Extra keys: Hi I am from Germany. I have bought the XBOX ELite controller. It is one of the best I have ever owned. My Question is : The Extra Paddle Keys P1 P2 P3 P4 why are these keys only change able...
  9. charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta: hey, i just bought xbox games pass for pc beta it charged my card when i added my card on account and then charged again for the subscription . anyone know about this. is this how it works?...
  10. Xbox Live Extras "not available for device" after 8.1 update?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Extras "not available for device" after 8.1 update?!: Bought a new phone for my wife a couple days ago and notice the Xbox Live Extras was not on the Marketplace. I updated my Lumia 1520 last night and while the Xbox part still functions, the avatar...