Extra device? Logging me out.

Discus and support Extra device? Logging me out. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was having some problems signing in to my profile and remaining logged in. It kept logging me out just after finishing red dead missions! i removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Asheman13, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Asheman13
    Asheman13 Guest

i was having some problems signing in to my profile and remaining logged in. It kept logging me out just after finishing red dead missions!

i removed my profile, did a reset, reset my internet cleared the cache and then i logged in online on my microsoft account. I had 5 devices so removed all of them but the home device and this seemed to work for a bit. Ive logged on again and another added
    xbox is there and again the same problem. Why is this?!! Help!

:)

Asheman13, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

If you ever put your account on other xboxs assuming there xboxs you use that is make sure to lock it down so it isnt accidently signed in either
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Asheman,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to
    change your password
    then remove all devices. Are you home console sharing with anyone? This could be the other device. Also do you log in on a phone or PC? This will also be a device that shows.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. kRevali Win User

You can't login in two xbox at the same time, do as above and also see you activity log to check if there's any activity you don't recognize: https://account.live.com/Activity
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. GODFREY GANG Win User

x-box live logs me out

ok so I cleared system cache and still having problem!!!!!!!!!!! deleted extra profiles !!!!!!!!!!!!! restarted the x-box !!!!!!!!!!!!

now all is still not working got loged out when loging on

what the h--- i'm getting mad at it know get on line to play and in the midell of a game lose x-box live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eney help would be nice
Thema:

1. Extra device? Logging me out. - Similar Threads - Extra device Logging

2. Extra money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extra money: I bought nba2k21 for $100 on gift cards but my account still shows I have $100 but it also says I bought the game. I don’t know what to do d48c4d37-36f8-413d-8c33-91af3c66cd00
  3. Will the Xbox Series X allow extra programmable buttons?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Series X allow extra programmable buttons?: I have a Fanatec Formula V2 steering wheel I would like to use for Forza and F1 but I currently can't use all the buttons on it. Will the next gen Xbox allow for more button mapping so I can use...
  4. Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs: My Microsoft Account has 3 Xboxs associated with it (mine, my girlfriends, and my friends), when I nthe new version of the Game Pass App beta there is a forth Xbox listed for remote install and I...
  5. Xbox download speed EXTRA slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download speed EXTRA slow: I'm trying to download the new Call of Duty update, but I'm getting a steady 500 Kbps. I regularly have insanely fast internet speeds, and still should, as my download speed is 230 Mbps. I use...
  6. Xbox1 will not let me run my sky go extra app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 will not let me run my sky go extra app: xbox 1 will not let me run the sky go extra app It will let me download the sky go installer.exe I click save After its finished downloading it aske to run then it says search for app in store we...
  7. Extra money being taken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extra money being taken: Even though I canceled my subscription over 4 months ago it still keeps charging 20-30 dollars? When I go to settings and billings it dosen’t show my billing account there, please help and stop it...
  8. Extra items for the game tittanfall.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extra items for the game tittanfall.: The game "tittanfall 2" banned me twice from the game , first 1 minuts , second 4 minuts without any reason these manners are unacceptable , unless they apologise I want my money back , twice an...
  9. Xbox satın aldım fazladan kestiler[Translation-I bought An Xbox, they cut extra]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox satın aldım fazladan kestiler[Translation-I bought An Xbox, they cut extra]: Xbox game pass aldım ilk başta 2 kez hata verdi 3.de game passı alabildim ama diğer 2 alışımda game pass gelmemesine rağmen ücret kesilmiş 5.90 a almam gerekirken fazladan 2 kez 5.90 tl ödedim...
  10. Xbox Live Extras "not available for device" after 8.1 update?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Extras "not available for device" after 8.1 update?!: Bought a new phone for my wife a couple days ago and notice the Xbox Live Extras was not on the Marketplace. I updated my Lumia 1520 last night and while the Xbox part still functions, the avatar...