EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode!

Discus and support EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let me describe it in full detail to you: We were competing to see who could beat my extremely hard stages first. At one point, someone won, and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RentalScroll88, Apr 14, 2014.

1. EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode!

Let me describe it in full detail to you: We were competing to see who could beat my extremely hard stages first. At one point, someone won, and a person on the team opposite of mine "left". Here's the issue: They kept shaking non-stop and were still there,
    despite dying once to end their game. This happened forever. Your curious self might be asking: "What if another player wants to join?" Well, the answer is THEY CAN! This shaking-with-no-stopping-point player can still move around (No clue how) and so can
    the other 4 players, making for a glitched 5 PLAYER GAME! (I wish to find out how this happened, and personally LOVE the glitch, even if it was a bit unfair because 3 people were on the opposite team and 2 were on mine, including me.)

:)

RentalScroll88, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Theater Mode glitch?

Thanks for the information everyone! EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! :) That's a real shame, because I love watching my replay videos and stuff in Halo Reach. I hope that whatever technical issue or issues that caused 343i to only allow Theater Mode to work with War Games will be resolved
    for Halo 5.

Lei Fang DOAX3, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Theater Mode glitch?

Did my save file glitch or something? Can someone please tell me how to retrieve my Spartan Ops gameplay from my temporary history so that I can watch them from my local files? Thank you! EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Apr 14, 2014
  4. LindsayBehemoth Win User

Uploading playlists, all gone?!

Most likely, the levels are in the Arena > Community Theater section of the game. Please ensure you search BOTH Furbottom's Features > Community Theater, and Arena > Community Theater.

In order to be considered a Story/Adventure level and appear under the Furbottom's section, you must create 15 levels in a very specific playlist format (including a secret level).

Levels 1-9: Adventure Mode (Strawberry)

Levels 10-14 Challenge Mode (Triangle with Exclamation Mark)

Level 15: Adventure (Strawberry) OR Challenge (Triangle with Exclamation Mark -- your choice!)

The Behemoth has uploaded a video that explains the basics of Level Creation to YouTube:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s2ttfg9Z_Gw]

Check out The Behemoth's Level Creation section of the forums for more information:

forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php
  5. A Livid Penguin Win User

CHEATS

THEATER MODE

The button glitches get annoying, but I haven't seen any of the other stuff you said... if its that obvious, go into theater mode and record it.
  6. RentalScroll88 Win User

Looking for people to play with?

I can sometimes play Community Theater in the V.S. (or Arena) mode on the following maps made by me: TROLL LEVELS and the not-so-anticipated TROLL LEVELS 2. These will be 4 player matches and, for added challenge, TROLL LEVELS 2 has NO CHECKPOINTS! To join,
    keep an eye out for my sessions.
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Theater Mode glitch?

Thanks for the information everyone! :) That's a real shame, because I love watching my replay videos and stuff in Halo Reach. I hope that whatever technical issue or issues that caused 343i to only allow Theater Mode to work with War Games will be resolved
    for Halo 5.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Theater Mode glitch?

Theatre Mode is also never going to support Campaign or Spartan Ops, if I'm correct. I believe it was very recently confirmed.
Thema:

EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode!

1. EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! - Similar Threads - EXTREME glitch Arena's

2. Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network: Hi all, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing EXTREMELY slow download speeds. A picture of my Xbox download speed, and my game download speeds is enclosed. I've tried everything...
  3. After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.

in XboX Insiders
    After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.: Anyone here having trouble with the newest delta build? I just tried to connect my xbox through both ethernet and Wifi, and on both the connection topped at 10mbps and 10mbps upload, more tests...
  4. Audio extremely quiet on 2 different android devices

in XboX Insiders
    Audio extremely quiet on 2 different android devices: The audio is extremely quiet on 2 different android devices even on full device volume. submitted by /u/chronic8000 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is enforcment.xbox.com EXTREMELY slow?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcment.xbox.com EXTREMELY slow?: I am trying to see my reputation overview on my account by going to enforcement.xbox.com. Every other xbox site is fine for me but when I go to any of the enforcement pages it literally takes...
  6. xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick: Hi I wanted to know if the Logitech Extreme Joystick can work with the xbox adaptive controller? Ultimately I wanted to be able to play call of duty with it as I have broken my left hand. Luckily...
  7. Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages: So ive been trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team for 15 hours now and have been redirected through both internet and phone call services to try and apply for a case...
  8. Menu actions extremely fast and buttons unresponsive

in XboX Insiders
    Menu actions extremely fast and buttons unresponsive: Posting it here as I couldn't even get the internal error reporting to work. Alpha Skip Ahead OS Version 10.0.19041.3805 I'd loaded the Xbox Game Pass app which triggered the rewards...
  9. Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...: My games are updating at 1mb/s with a ethernet plugged in which is extremely frustrating and unusual because i ran a detailed speed test on the console and it says its at roughly 500mb/s but the...
  10. Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.: When I stream games to my pc it is dimmed to the point that I can't see anything, all my auto dim settings are turned off, I have reset the xbox, the router, and the computer. My brightness is all...