EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode!

Discus and support EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let me describe it in full detail to you: We were competing to see who could beat my extremely hard stages first. At one point, someone won, and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RentalScroll88, Apr 14, 2014.

1. EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode!

Let me describe it in full detail to you: We were competing to see who could beat my extremely hard stages first. At one point, someone won, and a person on the team opposite of mine "left". Here's the issue: They kept shaking non-stop and were still there,
    despite dying once to end their game. This happened forever. Your curious self might be asking: "What if another player wants to join?" Well, the answer is THEY CAN! This shaking-with-no-stopping-point player can still move around (No clue how) and so can
    the other 4 players, making for a glitched 5 PLAYER GAME! (I wish to find out how this happened, and personally LOVE the glitch, even if it was a bit unfair because 3 people were on the opposite team and 2 were on mine, including me.)

:)

RentalScroll88, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Theater Mode glitch?

Thanks for the information everyone! EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! :) That's a real shame, because I love watching my replay videos and stuff in Halo Reach. I hope that whatever technical issue or issues that caused 343i to only allow Theater Mode to work with War Games will be resolved
    for Halo 5.

Lei Fang DOAX3, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Theater Mode glitch?

Did my save file glitch or something? Can someone please tell me how to retrieve my Spartan Ops gameplay from my temporary history so that I can watch them from my local files? Thank you! EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Apr 14, 2014
Thema:

EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode!

1. EXTREME glitch in Arena's Community Theater mode! - Similar Threads - EXTREME glitch Arena's

2. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...
  3. 极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...: 电信100兆宽带,dns也改过了,下载速度还是慢 [Translate by Mod] Telecommunications 100 mega-broadband, dns has also been changed, download speed is still slow 481cafb9-1aa9-42b8-a092-c05f48b78849
  4. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads: I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed constantly switches between 1,47 MB/Sec and...
  5. Fortnite extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite extremely laggy.: Seeing if someone can comment or staff check into this.. was playing fortnite with my cousin mailny team rumble with him and the game was so laggy everything was freezing and charatcers skipping...
  6. Xbox One S Deadzone Extreme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Deadzone Extreme: There is one other thread about this but it was never resolved and locked. Standard xbox one s controller. My deadzone on both sticks takes up like 80% of the stick with only the last 20% to the...
  7. Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X: So, I tried to turn on my Xbox One X after not using it for a few days, and it wouldn't connect to either my Wireless Network or Wired Internet. So, after troubleshooting it for a while, I checked...
  8. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update: Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back...
  9. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...: So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and...
  10. Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided: First of all, sorry for the long post but there's a very long story with what has happened since I got my first Xbox One S console. So I purchased this console in November 2018, not giving it...