Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?

Discus and support Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i’ve been experiencing a lot of lag lately, latency lag and server connection errors but my xbox doesn’t say something is wrong when i check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heroicsniperzzz, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?

so i’ve been experiencing a lot of lag lately, latency lag and server connection errors but my xbox doesn’t say something is wrong when i check connection.

I would really like a better playing experience on all of my online games, if anyone has ideas on how to fix it keep me updated.

:)

Heroicsniperzzz, Jun 11, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi again,

Someting connecting using a wire helps instead of using wireless. I recommend trying that if you can.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi Heroicsniperzz

Now you stated you experiencing lag on some games? Which game?
  5. Heroicsniperzzz Win User

And not when i am playing with someone else
  6. Heroicsniperzzz Win User

Litterally every game exept low online games like minecraft
Thema:

1. Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas? - Similar Threads - Extreme lag online

2. Extreme lag while streaming off of one Xbox account and playing on the other account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme lag while streaming off of one Xbox account and playing on the other account: i have my xbox account that is linked to my twitch and i start my stream from that account and then switch to my other xbox account to play fortnite on. In the past this didnt work and now it does...
  3. Anyone else in the UK experiencing extreme lag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else in the UK experiencing extreme lag?: Just started playing this game again after not playing since around December time and the rubber banding is just awful now.My ping always shows full bars,I'm hardwired,My NAT type is always...
  4. Twitch streaming xbox one - extreme lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streaming xbox one - extreme lag: Is anyone else getting extreme lag trying to broadcast with the twitch app? Games have become unplayable when broadcasting on medium setting. on low settings games are barely playable! i...
  5. Extreme slow mo lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme slow mo lag: Last night in the last round of a game of search and rescue HC, the game slowed down to 1 second of game clock equaling 10 seconds of real time. You could watch the clock click back and forth for...
  6. Extreme lag, delays happening on the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme lag, delays happening on the xbox 360: This is terrible, and this problem is ongoing, dont know if anyone else but im very sure many other players on xbox 360 have noticed this problem is ongoing many of my friends on xbox 360 have...
  7. Xbox Live Latency Extremely Above Normal. 2 weeks of lagging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Latency Extremely Above Normal. 2 weeks of lagging: The Latency on Xbox Live has been above normal and is constantly lagging. Latency of 986 ms , 1153 ms , and 1347ms have been recorded. My isp connection has a strong download speed of 10.18...
  8. Gears series Xbox one BC extreme lag issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears series Xbox one BC extreme lag issues?: I finally downloaded Gears 3 on my Xbox one through the BC feature, I was thrilled to be able to play it again - but I tried playing multiplayer only to find that the game is badically unplayable...
  9. Extreme rubberbanding/Lag in online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme rubberbanding/Lag in online multiplayer: What Country/State/Province do you live in? United States/Utah Modem brand & model number: **** TM402P Router brand & model number: Cisco Linksys E4200 How many 360 and One consoles are...
  10. RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Extremely Bad Lag And Random Disconnects. Please help!: I am constantly experiencing lag and being cutoff!!! I am never one to complain...BUT I AM OVER IT!! I've been with Xbox from the beginning! And since I spent over $700 on the Xbox One, I've had...