Extreme ping in Xbox apps (Windows 10)

Discus and support Extreme ping in Xbox apps (Windows 10) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My wifi works fine using everything else and online games on Steam run just fine. But when i try to play Sea of Thieves i get unplayable ping and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mortslip, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Mortslip
    Mortslip Guest

My wifi works fine using everything else and online games on Steam run just fine. But when i try to play Sea of Thieves i get unplayable ping and teleport around all over the place. When running the xbox network diagnostics tool it can't find the problem.
    How should i fix this?

:)

Mortslip, Apr 4, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Problemas com o ping do app xbox no windows 10[Translation-Problems with the ping of the Xbox app on Windows 10]

3. VinOth_VingO - வ Win User

Fast internet, slow download speed

Hi,

Ping the network and download from the network are completely different. I have 150 mbps ping speed. But I receiving only 12 mpbs when I update the games in both Xbox and Windows 10.
  4. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10
  5. Zvonareva Win User

A good broadband/PING for gaming?

I'd be hugely disappointed with that ping Lofty. I'm on a 4mb connection and my ping is 15 ms. The lowest possible ping is extremely important.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Extreme ping in Xbox apps (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Extreme ping apps

2. Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen is extremely dim while game streaming.: When I stream games to my pc it is dimmed to the point that I can't see anything, all my auto dim settings are turned off, I have reset the xbox, the router, and the computer. My brightness is all...
  3. Extremely disappointed with Xbox hardware support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely disappointed with Xbox hardware support: So I've been an Xbox fanboy since 2004. Had every single console, even bought every iteration within a single generation and have two One Xs right now. The Scorpio edition recently started running...
  4. Xbox audio extremely glitchy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio extremely glitchy: I have the original xboxone and as of tonight the audio has been all over the place. I've changed the HDMI cord, switched headphones, restarted the xbox, checked that the audio settings were...
  5. Disney's extreme skate adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney's extreme skate adventure: Why is Disney's extreme skate adventure not backwards compatible? It is one of the best skateboarding games and it got left behind with the Xbox and PS2. Please add this game to the Xbox one...
  6. Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...: So what's up with download speeds on Microsoft CDN? Update for Modern Warfare downloads at 1.5-3.5Mbps for me despite being on 1Gbps fiber. Network test through Xbox itself also reports speeds...
  7. Updates are downloading extremely slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Updates are downloading extremely slow.: For some reason my updates for games are downloading extremely slow, like 1mbs slow it’s gotten to the point where I’m just starting to redownload games because then it downloads at a solid...
  8. Make Disney Extreme skate adventure backwards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make Disney Extreme skate adventure backwards: Can you make disney extreme adventure backwards on xbox one i love this game because i grow up watching disney and playing this game i miss it a lot and i think it would be fun to put this on xbox...
  9. Xbox One X game download is extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X game download is extremely slow.: My Xbox refuses to download content at a reasonable speed from the store. I am on a wired connection. When I test the network speed from my Xbox it shows I am getting 145 Mbps download. Then when...
  10. Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.: Hi, About three days ago, suspiciously after the console update, my ping, latency, and packet loss had gone so far up its miserable to play any game. My Xbox one has a wired connection and...