Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates

Discus and support Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last week I had some kind of insider update on my Xbox One X and since then my connection to online games has been horrible. I’ve had packet loss north... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/akaPablo719, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates

Last week I had some kind of insider update on my Xbox One X and since then my connection to online games has been horrible. I’ve had packet loss north of 70% where normally I’d have none, and my ping spikes at random moments not only on my home WiFi but my hotspot as well. Its making playing games online borderline impossible. Please, I really need help.

submitted by /u/akaPablo719
    [link] [comments]

/u/akaPablo719, Apr 7, 2021
  2. xXxsleyarxXx Win User

New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode

Im also having this problem using instant on, and as someone who has extremely bad internet in my area its frustrating to turn on my xbox only to see that i'll have to wait several hours to play since my games all have to update. I'm
    extremely annoyed and disappointed after having upgraded recently from my xbox one which i never had any problems with in the 2 years ive had it.
  3. ISU HarbingerUK Win User

USB device unavailable HELP!!!!!

Same problem. After a period of time (it changes) the USB loses connection with the xbox one. Worse, it does not remember where you were.

Extremely annoying!
  4. l Bowtie l Win User

XBOX controller automatically turns off

People keep responding that this is a normal function and that is incorrect. Under normal circumstances the controller will shut off to save battery life. The problem people are experiencing is with a headset plugged in.

Up until recently this has not been an issue and the headset seemed to keep the controller on. Seemingly after a recent update this has changed but apparently only in the Prime app.

This is extremely annoying and has been enough to cause me to not even use the prime app so I dont have to deal with it.

***plugging the controller in is not an option as it defeats the purpose of using a headset from across the room
  5. CJ XXI Win User

Game requests.

It's extremely annoying getting random requests as most of them are using solvers to get the achievements. One I've just recently denied started with a six letter word beginning with J that is not in common usage and completely ignored placement.

Is there any way of turning off invites? If not it might be worth coding it into the next update.
  6. Big Burger Win User

August update bug on XB1: Recent Players "last met" not showing the time anymore.

At least, despite the delay, I could still communicate with a recent player, but after the update, there's no telling if the player is recent from 5min ago or from yesterday! Really annoying.
Thema:

Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates

1. Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates - Similar Threads - Extremely Annoying Problem

2. Extreme slowdown while downloading and playing games on the dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Extreme slowdown while downloading and playing games on the dashboard: Has anyone else experienced this while playing Valhalla and downloading a game at the same time. When you dashboard it the whole console just performs at 5 FPS major stuttering eventually reported...
  3. Xbox controller & extremely poor (possibly illegal)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox controller & extremely poor (possibly illegal): So I have ran into some very concerning issues with the support I’ve had over an Xbox controller I bought. To the point when I’m genuinely considering taking legal action. Under the consumer...
  4. Game Bar Party Chat On PC is Extremely Quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Party Chat On PC is Extremely Quiet: I've recently made the switch from Xbox to pc however most of my friends still play on the Xbox. This was no issue as I now use the integrated game bar on pc to talk to them. This was fine until I...
  5. Extremely slow download speed from Microsoft Store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Extremely slow download speed from Microsoft Store.: Well my problem is quite obvious from the title. For starters I have a 1000Mbit/s internet connection which averages about 900-1000Mbit/s from speedtest.net. I download around 70-110 Mbit/s from...
  6. Extremely terrible UI performance after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely terrible UI performance after latest update: The UI takes along time to do anything after the latest update (Alpha-Skip Ahead) submitted by /u/Arn_Skr [link] [comments]
  7. XSX running extremely slow after turning on.

in XboX Insiders
    XSX running extremely slow after turning on.: This has happened twice now. After I start my console from instant on mode it runs really slow. Slower than OG xbox! Like if I press nexus then navigate to my games and apps and click that... That...
  8. Xbox One S Game DVR and Settings app Crash Issue, Extremely Annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Game DVR and Settings app Crash Issue, Extremely Annoying: This issue is beginning to really annoy me and i'm considering punching my Xbox to pieces, seriously one little issue that causes tremendous damage to me. For some stupid reason my Xbox One S...
  9. Tenure reset and extremely annoyed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure reset and extremely annoyed.: I was supposed to change to 9 years this month. I had prepaid codes for the past 2 months but I was unable to add them because I needed to let my current prepaid card expire. I changed my payment...
  10. Destiny social interactions are unplayable [EXTREMELY ANNOYING]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny social interactions are unplayable [EXTREMELY ANNOYING]: I cannot even play the game, it always boots me to orbit or to the main screen. First off whenever I try to play the crucible it ALWAYS disconnects me and kicks me into orbit. So I thought I...