Extremely Fidgety Controller

Discus and support Extremely Fidgety Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller is extremely fidgety for example if i click the xbox button and im on messages and i click LB it will skip like 3 frames and go to party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda Gassed, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:46 PM.

1. Panda Gassed
    Panda Gassed Guest

My controller is extremely fidgety for example if i click the xbox button and im on messages and i click LB it will skip like 3 frames and go to party when it should only go one frame over NOT 3!

:)

Panda Gassed, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:46 PM
  2. whatsAmada Win User

Check if your controller still has warranty on it. If not, you might have to buy a new one and if so, you should pick one up while it is on sale now.
  3. Panda Gassed Win User

i dont have another controller unfortunately
  4. Anhur_XB Win User

That happens when your controller is registering input from a different button at the same time. (You can replicate this issue with a perfectly fine brand new controller too)

Try disconnecting your controller and pressing every button a couple of times. Triggers especially!

That usually fixes it for me.

If you want to replicate the issue it should be as simple as holding A/B/X/Y (or even clicking in the sticks) and trying to scroll around the dashboard / guide
  5. TheKingKramer Win User

I had a similar problem... Did you check to make sure the button isn't sticking when you press it once? You may need to clean around the edges of the button to make the problem go away! Blame the Doritos! :)
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. If that is the case, did you consider getting a new controller? If you have another controller, try using that.
Thema:

1. Extremely Fidgety Controller - Similar Threads - Extremely Fidgety Controller

2. Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme lag on some online games, none on others... any ideas?: so i’ve been experiencing a lot of lag lately, latency lag and server connection errors but my xbox doesn’t say something is wrong when i check connection. I would really like a better playing...
  3. Extreme lag while streaming off of one Xbox account and playing on the other account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme lag while streaming off of one Xbox account and playing on the other account: i have my xbox account that is linked to my twitch and i start my stream from that account and then switch to my other xbox account to play fortnite on. In the past this didnt work and now it does...
  4. Xbox acting extremely weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox acting extremely weird: Hello, I was watching youtube when my xbox started to freak out. Now nothing works, i get an error message when i try to start any app or game. Social services, other things and pictures dont...
  5. Xbox One Taking Extremely Long Time to Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Taking Extremely Long Time to Update: I've had my Xbox One since the fall of 2015. For the last year or so, it has been taking longer and longer for it to do system updates. It used to take an hour or two at most to download and apply...
  6. X box one x extrem lauter Lüfter... [Translate] X box one x extremely loud Fan ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one x extrem lauter Lüfter... [Translate] X box one x extremely loud Fan ...: Hallo, Seit einer woche ist der Lüfter meiner x box one x extrem laut.. Wir haben die x box one x seit November und bisher war sie super leise aber jetzt ist sie laut wie die ps4 und des nervt...
  7. 极限竞速地平线4,标准版下载出现问题 [Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4, Standard Edition download problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4,标准版下载出现问题 [Translation-Extreme Racing Horizon 4, Standard Edition download problem]: 我在购买游戏前玩过试玩版,游戏没有问题。购买后在下载中报错:极限竞速地平线4方程式漂移车辆包下载出现错误。我想玩这款游戏,可以帮我解决一下吗? [Translation- I played the demo version before buying the game, and the game is fine. After the purchase, the error was...
  8. Extreme Bandwidth Usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme Bandwidth Usage: I am hoping this is some type of error and was wondering if someone else encountered it. According to my Bandwidth usage on my Xbox, I have used 2.12 TB of data. Not really possible overnight and...
  9. Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.: I come to the Microsoft forums today with a problem. I recently bought a Nintendo switch and was planning on buying minecraft so i could play with my friend/s. So when i booted up my switch i...
  10. extreme account ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    extreme account ban: I wanted to know why a profile picture violating the CoC became so severe. I understand why a ban was placed but i don't know why it changed. What I'm saying is that i had a ban from editing my...