EXTREMELY Laggy Twitch Quality

Discus and support EXTREMELY Laggy Twitch Quality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is the meaning of this??These are my internet connection speeds. Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test Every time I stream... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elliott 0, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Elliott 0
    Elliott 0 Guest

What is the meaning of this??These are my internet connection speeds. Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test Every time I stream Titanfall for my friends both the game and
    the stream on their end is so laggy it is unbearable. I skip around the map consistently and the quality of the stream is extremely choppy. Thr quality I'm running the streamn at is their "reccomended" setting of 609.6kbps. Shouldn't I be able to stream at
    much higher setting? I've streamed before on PC at 720p with no issues whatsoever. So why then, am I running this at 609kbps and getting 1/5 bars in Titanfall. Maybe it's a issue with the game then?

:)

Elliott 0, Mar 14, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Friends Notification in the next update

Just like with twitch app quality.

RippenHarra, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Horrible issues with xbox one conection

Alright reset again ran 3 test. First was 60 dl and 2.4 ul 2% packet loss with twitch recommended quality at 631kbps. 2nd was 63.67 dl and 2.79 ul with 39% packet loss w/twitch recommended quality at 631kbps. 3rd was 57.96 dl and 3.08 up w/ 1% loss w/twitch
    recommended quality at 631kbps. These all had a latency around 90 no more than 92. Note: These test were ran back to back with a lil time to check on twitch recommended quality. So, no major time passed. Now will do wired connection to cpu and brb with results.

SweatNBlood247, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest

The lowest setting for Twitch that you can manually set is 800Kbps (Low). You are below that, and that is probably affecting your bandwidth while playing Titanfall online in addition to streaming.

You should also check your upload through the Xbox One (Settings -> Network), and see what it is at.

720p usually requires at least 1500Kbps (suggested is 3000 for a clear 720p) to stream, so I'm not sure how you are able to do it on your computer (are you sure it is a 720p stream?). Is your computer closer to the router? You might want to update your modem/router,
    as your download is pretty good, but your upload is poor.

Chris Gelon, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Chris Gelon Win User

The lowest setting for Twitch that you can manually set is 800Kbps (Low). You are below that, and that is probably affecting your bandwidth while playing Titanfall online in addition to streaming.

You should also check your upload through the Xbox One (Settings -> Network), and see what it is at.

720p usually requires at least 1500Kbps (suggested is 3000 for a clear 720p) to stream, so I'm not sure how you are able to do it on your computer (are you sure it is a 720p stream?). Is your computer closer to the router? You might want to update your modem/router,
    as your download is pretty good, but your upload is poor.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fortnite extremely laggy.

My son had been complaining about this earlier today. Im sure the lag issue will soon be resolved.
  7. denis97g Win User

It's also happening to me and my friends. I would ask Epic to see if they are aware of it.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Had some problems today as well.

No freezing but frame skipping
  9. RippenHarra Win User

Friends Notification in the next update

Just like with twitch app quality.
Thema:

1. EXTREMELY Laggy Twitch Quality - Similar Threads - EXTREMELY Laggy Twitch

2. Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely high ping, latency, packet loss out of nowhere.: Hi, About three days ago, suspiciously after the console update, my ping, latency, and packet loss had gone so far up its miserable to play any game. My Xbox one has a wired connection and...
  3. EXTREMELY Loud Whine Coming From Xbox About a Minute After Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTREMELY Loud Whine Coming From Xbox About a Minute After Power On: I have scoured the forums, the internet, youtube, called customer service for an hour, and still my issue has not been seen before. Basically, every time my console is turned on, an extremely loud...
  4. Xbox beta (PC) extremely slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta (PC) extremely slow: Hi, I am trying to use Xbox Beta for PC but it is painfully slow. It takes up to five minutes before any images appears and my HDD is working like crazy. I am playing around with the app only to...
  5. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...
  6. Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox One X, as well as assassins creed origins(disk). Whenever I play the game, my console gets extremely loud to the point I get a headache after playing for 10...
  7. Extreme throttling on multiple Xbox Ones (4Mbps)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Extreme throttling on multiple Xbox Ones (4Mbps): As of about 7pm PST all Xbox Ones in our home went from 100Mbps download speeds to +/- 4Mbps when testing speed or downloading games. I ran a speed test on the IE app on the Xbox and have 90+Mbps...
  8. Fortnite extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite extremely laggy.: Seeing if someone can comment or staff check into this.. was playing fortnite with my cousin mailny team rumble with him and the game was so laggy everything was freezing and charatcers skipping...
  9. Final Fantasy XV Startup and Menu Extremely Laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV Startup and Menu Extremely Laggy: I recently just reinstalled ffxv on my xbox one s. On startup, I noticed unusual lag from even the loading icon. The menu loaded as slow as molasses. Even when the menu finished loading,...
  10. Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow: I've been having some trouble over the past few days. My Xbox Live connection has always been fine, and I've played games with minimal lag (provided I choose specific servers, as I'm in South...