Extremely laggy Xbox One, can't start up any apps or games.

Discus and support Extremely laggy Xbox One, can't start up any apps or games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This isn't an internet issue. For some reason when I tried signing into my main account today I couldn't click anything on the dashboard. If I tried,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GodzRemains, Mar 21, 2020.

1. GodzRemains
    GodzRemains Guest

This isn't an internet issue. For some reason when I tried signing into my main account today I couldn't click anything on the dashboard. If I tried, my Xbox would kinda freeze (for lack of a better term). It doesn't really freeze the console though. It's
    hard to explain what is happening but if I click the Guide button on my controller it will bring it up but nothing will be shown. Almost like the processor is going bad or something. It reminds me of a really old and bad computer trying to boot up a really
    new game on high graphics. I did just recently install COD: Warzone and Phantasy Star Online 2. I don't think that has anything to do with it, but nothing else has changed.

:)

GodzRemains, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Extremely laggy Xbox One, can't start up any apps or games. - Similar Threads - Extremely laggy can't

2. Extreme speed horizon 4 archive has been reset innocently

in XBoX on Windows
    Extreme speed horizon 4 archive has been reset innocently: Hello, the archive of extreme speed horizon 4 has been reset innocently. My game time is over 1300 hours. All rare vehicles and 750 million, 2700 plus lottery and 200 plus super lottery are gone....
  3. 极限竞速地平线4存档被无辜重置了 [Extreme Racing Horizon 4 archive has been innocently reset]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4存档被无辜重置了 [Extreme Racing Horizon 4 archive has been innocently reset]: 好,极限竞速地平线4存档被 辜重置了,我游戏时间1300多小时了,所有稀有车辆和7亿5千万,2700多抽奖和200多超抽就这 没了,好心疼......难否把我存档恢复过来吗? [Translation-Hello, Extreme Racing Horizon 4 archive was innocently reset, my game time more than 1300...
  4. 极限竞速:地平线4 存档丢失 [Extreme Racing: Horizon 4 Archive Lost]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4 存档丢失 [Extreme Racing: Horizon 4 Archive Lost]: 云端存档丢失 成就还在 车辆与游戏数据全部清空 车辆差不多550多辆 还有游戏币 5000万多 我需要尽可能恢复存档 或者给出让我满意的补偿 谢谢! [Translation-Cloud Archive Lost Achievements Also in the Vehicle and Game Data All Empty Vehicle series almost 550...
  5. Xbox screen extremely dim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screen extremely dim: [img] Hi. I powered on my xbox one s last night and the screen is nearly black to the point where I can see basically nothing. I have used multiple different hdmi cables. I have reset the xbox and...
  6. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...
  7. Fortnite extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite extremely laggy.: Seeing if someone can comment or staff check into this.. was playing fortnite with my cousin mailny team rumble with him and the game was so laggy everything was freezing and charatcers skipping...
  8. Final Fantasy XV Startup and Menu Extremely Laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV Startup and Menu Extremely Laggy: I recently just reinstalled ffxv on my xbox one s. On startup, I noticed unusual lag from even the loading icon. The menu loaded as slow as molasses. Even when the menu finished loading,...
  9. EXTREMELY Laggy Twitch Quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTREMELY Laggy Twitch Quality: What is the meaning of this??These are my internet connection speeds. Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test Every time I stream Titanfall for my friends both the game and the...
  10. Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow: I've been having some trouble over the past few days. My Xbox Live connection has always been fine, and I've played games with minimal lag (provided I choose specific servers, as I'm in South...