Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I

Discus and support Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting an extremely slow connection to Xbox Live. My speedtest results on my pc show 80Mbps/40Mbps which is my full speed but on my 360 it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hakr007-50F85D16-E0EF-47D9-8F9E-D40766618CB1, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I

I'm getting an extremely slow connection to Xbox Live. My speedtest results on my pc show 80Mbps/40Mbps which is my full speed but on my 360 it takes average 15-20 minutes+ to download a 1-1.5GB demo off of the marketplace. I have UPnP enabled, my 360 is
    wired, and has a static IP. This is really concerning considering I'm getting an Xbox One and going completely digital in the near future. Any suggestions on how to improve this? Thanks!

:)

hakr007-50F85D16-E0EF-47D9-8F9E-D40766618CB1, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Can't get connected (Wired XBOX Live Connection with VERIZON FIOS) -- Please Help

as stated I have a Wired XBOX Live Connection with VERIZON FIOS -- my router is the

Verizon Actiontec MI424WR FIOS Router/Cable Modem. I have tried with the automatic set up option and can't make the connection.
    Any and all help be appreciated. you can even email direct to (MOD REMOVED)

KinkedBalloon87, Jun 20, 2014
  3. NUKLRSOLDR
    NUKLRSOLDR Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox Live.

fios has issues everywhere, use the following settings and you should get a much better connection.

forums.verizon.com/.../359599

NUKLRSOLDR, Jun 20, 2014
  4. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

I can't connect to Xbox Live.

5. liv3soldi3r Win User

Game Marketplace Freezing My Xbox 360

I have verizon fios and my router brand name is Actiontec, model is MI424WR
  6. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

Xbox Live best settings for fios actiontec router, QoS settings, connection problems, lag fix, fios internet

7. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

To all gamers, CHANGE ROUTER SETTINGS if you haven't already.

i have fios actiontec router, i did this and drastically improved my connection

8. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

Constant Connection issues.

changing the router settings often times can drastically improve connection if you do it properly.

i have fios actiontec router and these settings work really well

Thema:

Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I

1. Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I - Similar Threads - Extremely slow Live

2. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads: I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed constantly switches between 1,47 MB/Sec and...
  3. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update: Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back...
  4. Xbox is extremely slow/unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is extremely slow/unresponsive: I was playing subnautica a few days ago when my xbox crashed. I turned my xbox back on, and it showed the xbox logo like it usually does, but it stayed on the screen for 10 minutes. When it...
  5. Extremely slow game updates

in XBoX Accessibility
    Extremely slow game updates: So I finally went out and bought my first console, Xbox One 500 gb, in 10 years last week. Still sitting here waiting to play something. My internet has never given me problems with other media...
  6. This game is extremely slow, locks up, or disapears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game is extremely slow, locks up, or disapears: I have had this program for some time. Hoping that each time I play it will in improve. The daily challenge games are the worst. It is very slow, then it locks up and jumps out of the game all...
  7. My game downloads are extremely slow, sometimes stop, and an error occurs. hard to download???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game downloads are extremely slow, sometimes stop, and an error occurs. hard to download???: Extremely slow game downloads on my brand new xbox one. Sometime will download fine and then an error will happen and keep happening and stop the download. Then after restarting and reinstalling...
  8. Extremely slow download speeds XBOX Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely slow download speeds XBOX Live: Heya, Since as long as I can remember (for about 3 years), the speed with which I download demos/games from xbox live is terrible. I have a 120 Mb/s connection wtih 0%packet loss, 35ms ping, and...
  9. Xbox one download speed is extremely slow and when I try to update games it stops sometimes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one download speed is extremely slow and when I try to update games it stops sometimes.: so I've tested to see if it was my wifi I went over to a friends house and his Xbox one was getting a download speed of 100mb/s while I was only getting 30mb/s and his never stopped updating and...
  10. Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow: I've been having some trouble over the past few days. My Xbox Live connection has always been fine, and I've played games with minimal lag (provided I choose specific servers, as I'm in South...