Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I

Discus and support Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting an extremely slow connection to Xbox Live. My speedtest results on my pc show 80Mbps/40Mbps which is my full speed but on my 360 it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hakr007-50F85D16-E0EF-47D9-8F9E-D40766618CB1, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I

I'm getting an extremely slow connection to Xbox Live. My speedtest results on my pc show 80Mbps/40Mbps which is my full speed but on my 360 it takes average 15-20 minutes+ to download a 1-1.5GB demo off of the marketplace. I have UPnP enabled, my 360 is
    wired, and has a static IP. This is really concerning considering I'm getting an Xbox One and going completely digital in the near future. Any suggestions on how to improve this? Thanks!

:)

hakr007-50F85D16-E0EF-47D9-8F9E-D40766618CB1, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Can't get connected (Wired XBOX Live Connection with VERIZON FIOS) -- Please Help

as stated I have a Wired XBOX Live Connection with VERIZON FIOS -- my router is the

Verizon Actiontec MI424WR FIOS Router/Cable Modem. I have tried with the automatic set up option and can't make the connection.
    Any and all help be appreciated. you can even email direct to (MOD REMOVED)

KinkedBalloon87, Jun 20, 2014
  3. NUKLRSOLDR
    NUKLRSOLDR Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox Live.

fios has issues everywhere, use the following settings and you should get a much better connection.

forums.verizon.com/.../359599

NUKLRSOLDR, Jun 20, 2014
  4. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

I can't connect to Xbox Live.

5. liv3soldi3r Win User

Game Marketplace Freezing My Xbox 360

I have verizon fios and my router brand name is Actiontec, model is MI424WR
  6. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

Xbox Live best settings for fios actiontec router, QoS settings, connection problems, lag fix, fios internet

7. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

To all gamers, CHANGE ROUTER SETTINGS if you haven't already.

i have fios actiontec router, i did this and drastically improved my connection

8. NUKLRSOLDR Win User

Constant Connection issues.

changing the router settings often times can drastically improve connection if you do it properly.

i have fios actiontec router and these settings work really well

Thema:

Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I

1. Extremely slow Live connection on Verizon FIOS with MI424WR Rev. I - Similar Threads - Extremely slow Live

2. EXTREMELY SLOW WIFI ON XBOX/ DOESNT CONNECT

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTREMELY SLOW WIFI ON XBOX/ DOESNT CONNECT: Hello there, so i recently bought a new router, it is called the TP Link Archer A7, i was told this was a good economical router that does pretty well with gaming. when i set it up and tried...
  3. Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network: Hi all, For the last couple of months I've been experiencing EXTREMELY slow download speeds. A picture of my Xbox download speed, and my game download speeds is enclosed. I've tried everything...
  4. After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.

in XboX Insiders
    After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.: Anyone here having trouble with the newest delta build? I just tried to connect my xbox through both ethernet and Wifi, and on both the connection topped at 10mbps and 10mbps upload, more tests...
  5. Why is enforcment.xbox.com EXTREMELY slow?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcment.xbox.com EXTREMELY slow?: I am trying to see my reputation overview on my account by going to enforcement.xbox.com. Every other xbox site is fine for me but when I go to any of the enforcement pages it literally takes...
  6. Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...: My games are updating at 1mb/s with a ethernet plugged in which is extremely frustrating and unusual because i ran a detailed speed test on the console and it says its at roughly 500mb/s but the...
  7. Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...: So what's up with download speeds on Microsoft CDN? Update for Modern Warfare downloads at 1.5-3.5Mbps for me despite being on 1Gbps fiber. Network test through Xbox itself also reports speeds...
  8. Updates are downloading extremely slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Updates are downloading extremely slow.: For some reason my updates for games are downloading extremely slow, like 1mbs slow it’s gotten to the point where I’m just starting to redownload games because then it downloads at a solid...
  9. Extremely slow download speeds XBOX Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extremely slow download speeds XBOX Live: Heya, Since as long as I can remember (for about 3 years), the speed with which I download demos/games from xbox live is terrible. I have a 120 Mb/s connection wtih 0%packet loss, 35ms ping, and...
  10. Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow: I've been having some trouble over the past few days. My Xbox Live connection has always been fine, and I've played games with minimal lag (provided I choose specific servers, as I'm in South...