Extremly low download speed. >1mbps

Discus and support Extremly low download speed. >1mbps in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Extremly low download speed. >1mbps When running a detailed diagnostic, I can see that my download speed is under 1mbps. This extremely low speed is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Malcolm Dozer, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Extremly low download speed. >1mbps

When running a detailed diagnostic, I can see that my download speed is under 1mbps. This extremely low speed is only on my Xbox One. No other devices connected to the network are experience the same issue. This includes other consoles, phones, and computers.

I have tried hard restarting the console. I also saw posts saying that changing the start up to power saver would help, but it did not.

I have disconnected from the network and reconnected.

My wireless connection is 100% and my packet loss is 0%

Does anyone know what's wrong?

:)

Malcolm Dozer, Jan 30, 2017
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Xbox Live Recommended Internet speed?

We recommend a minimum of 3Mbps download speed, and 1Mbps upload speed.

Miss Portia, Jan 30, 2017
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    what is the required internet speed for xbox live?

The minimum internet speed we recommend for a seamless LIVE experience is 3Mbps download speed and 1Mbps upload speed. Extremly low download speed. >1mbps :)

Miss Portia, Jan 30, 2017
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Live Recommended Internet speed?

We recommend a minimum of 3Mbps download speed, and 1Mbps upload speed.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

what is the required internet speed for xbox live?

The minimum internet speed we recommend for a seamless LIVE experience is 3Mbps download speed and 1Mbps upload speed. :)
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Question About Internet

We would recommend 3 MBps download speed, and 1MBps upload speed as a minimum. But really, whichever provides the best overall connection. :)
  7. Miss Portia Win User

minimum speed required to access xbox live

You would likely have issues with that connection speed, unfortunately. For an optimal experience, we recommend a speed of at least 3Mbps download, with 1Mbps upload. :)
  8. G0 CRY AB0UT lT Win User

can I play BF3 on a 6mbs connection?

The minimum internet speed required for playing Xbox 360 online is at least 1mbps download speed and 200 kbps upload speed. You should not have any problems.
Thema:

1. Extremly low download speed. >1mbps - Similar Threads - Extremly low download

2. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.: I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a...
  3. 极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...: 电信100兆宽带,dns也改过了,下载速度还是慢 [Translate by Mod] Telecommunications 100 mega-broadband, dns has also been changed, download speed is still slow 481cafb9-1aa9-42b8-a092-c05f48b78849
  4. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads: I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed constantly switches between 1,47 MB/Sec and...
  5. Fortnite extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite extremely laggy.: Seeing if someone can comment or staff check into this.. was playing fortnite with my cousin mailny team rumble with him and the game was so laggy everything was freezing and charatcers skipping...
  6. Xbox One S Deadzone Extreme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Deadzone Extreme: There is one other thread about this but it was never resolved and locked. Standard xbox one s controller. My deadzone on both sticks takes up like 80% of the stick with only the last 20% to the...
  7. Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X: So, I tried to turn on my Xbox One X after not using it for a few days, and it wouldn't connect to either my Wireless Network or Wired Internet. So, after troubleshooting it for a while, I checked...
  8. Xbox One game audio extremely low when on parry chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One game audio extremely low when on parry chat: Ok so I know there are a few posts about how the game audio is low when in party chat, and everyone just says go to the audio settings and move the little bar more over to the game audio instead...
  9. Extremely low download speeds, upload remains the same

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely low download speeds, upload remains the same: For the past week my xbox one has been having issues with downloading games and updates. I have it wired to the modem so I don't exactly know why I'm getting this problem. Normally my download...
  10. Extremely low upload on a decent isp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely low upload on a decent isp: My xbox current lyrics grabs .22mbs upload with out without anything else on the network. Hooked direct to modem still only pulls .22mbs. Speed tests ran from my laptop and smartphone both pull...