Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working

Discus and support Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yeah nothing major just as the tittle says. Not sure whats going on with my game decks but my problems have started occurring since this last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMike JSSx, Jun 14, 2019.

1. xMike JSSx
    xMike JSSx Guest

So yeah nothing major just as the tittle says. Not sure whats going on with my game decks but my problems have started occurring since this last 'update' ... I have multiple xboxs and both lose connection sa e time. Controllers dont respond... But my tv
    controller somehow is able to operate xbox dashboard no problem. Lastly my xbox external hard is not being read by my xbox. Its not showing up in settings storage and its not showing up on backup transfer just says no external found. These are some bigproblems
    and for the money I and alot of other people have invested in xbox, need to be addressed. This is so fustrating having to deal with this. Update your update.

:)

xMike JSSx, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi xMike JSSx

Have yout tried using different ports to connect your external drive? Sometimes this work! If that doesnt I reccomend getting your external drive tested. It might be a file on there that is messing it up. I seen a few people post about this issue after
    the last Xbox update.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend a
    soft factory reset
    . Sounds like the update became corrupt. Select the one that says reset and keep games and apps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Marky Mark uk-437DD7 Win User

external hard drives

Does anyone know of you can move everything to the extrenal hard drive like apps orie it just games?
  5. Stavros Flatery Win User

I can't access the quick/snap window at all after the the Jan. 19th update

I was going to do this but i cant move my games to my external hard drive as its not showing the option to move a 40 + gig game to extrenal and yes it is working as i have about 20 other games on the external and atill have 60 % space left .
  6. EdwardRatkiewicz Win User

External Hard Drive?

I purchsed a WD 1 TB 3.0 usb extrenal drive and the Xbox doesn't reconize it
Thema:

1. Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working - Similar Threads - Extrenal hard drive

2. Moving games between Xbox and hard drives. Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving games between Xbox and hard drives. Please Help!: Hi, I am thinking to get a hard drive for my Xbox One S since I am running out of space. Maybe a Seagate off Amazon. I just wanted to know if it was possible to move multiple games between my...
  3. Watching Netflix hard crashed the Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Watching Netflix hard crashed the Xbox One X: So i just started watching Animal Kingdom latest episode and within 5 minutes Console crashed light blinked and then restarted, Reported on Console please fix this was working fine in last update....
  4. Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...

in XboX Insiders
    Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MajorTemper [link] [comments]
  5. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  6. External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive: External 2Tb Seagate My Xbox One required an update this morning when i turned it on and after updating my external drive turned off and wont come back on. The drive is only a month or two old...
  7. External Hard Drive lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive lag issues: So my external hard drive has been working fine up until recently. When a game starts a cut scene, it will lag(the scene stops and starts over and over) and when the scene ends, the game play...
  8. External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive: I have a one s with an external hard drive that works perfectly fine. I got a new one x and tried to use the external hard drive but it will not recognize it. Does anyone know what the problem is?...
  9. Question about extrenal HDD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about extrenal HDD?: Will it save part's of extrenal HDD for updates. Or the intrenal HDD will saved the updates. b4a24377-683c-46d9-8b05-dc1c1b5467a5
  10. Installing Game Updates While Having An Extrenal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing Game Updates While Having An Extrenal Hard Drive: I bought myself a 4TB USB 3.0 external hard drive as my internal was almost full already, I've set the internal hard drive to be the primary, I was going to leave some of the games on the internal...