Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working

Discus and support Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yeah nothing major just as the tittle says. Not sure whats going on with my game decks but my problems have started occurring since this last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMike JSSx, Jun 14, 2019.

1. xMike JSSx
    xMike JSSx Guest

So yeah nothing major just as the tittle says. Not sure whats going on with my game decks but my problems have started occurring since this last 'update' ... I have multiple xboxs and both lose connection sa e time. Controllers dont respond... But my tv
    controller somehow is able to operate xbox dashboard no problem. Lastly my xbox external hard is not being read by my xbox. Its not showing up in settings storage and its not showing up on backup transfer just says no external found. These are some bigproblems
    and for the money I and alot of other people have invested in xbox, need to be addressed. This is so fustrating having to deal with this. Update your update.

:)

xMike JSSx, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi xMike JSSx

Have yout tried using different ports to connect your external drive? Sometimes this work! If that doesnt I reccomend getting your external drive tested. It might be a file on there that is messing it up. I seen a few people post about this issue after
    the last Xbox update.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend a
    soft factory reset
    . Sounds like the update became corrupt. Select the one that says reset and keep games and apps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Marky Mark uk-437DD7 Win User

external hard drives

Does anyone know of you can move everything to the extrenal hard drive like apps orie it just games?
  5. Stavros Flatery Win User

I can't access the quick/snap window at all after the the Jan. 19th update

I was going to do this but i cant move my games to my external hard drive as its not showing the option to move a 40 + gig game to extrenal and yes it is working as i have about 20 other games on the external and atill have 60 % space left .
  6. EdwardRatkiewicz Win User

External Hard Drive?

I purchsed a WD 1 TB 3.0 usb extrenal drive and the Xbox doesn't reconize it
Thema:

1. Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working - Similar Threads - Extrenal hard drive

2. Is it possible for an external hard drive to lock up the Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible for an external hard drive to lock up the Xbox?: I think mine is dying (it was working perfectly fine all day until a few hours ago) and the Xbox is barely working because of it. It stopped recognizing it but now it recognized it for a bit and...
  3. Xbox One S Hard drive failure

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S Hard drive failure: I am in preview beta and my xbox one s hard drive seems to be broken, I am not sure if its the hard drive but it makes a beeping noise. I was able to reset it but I can't go past the setup screen...
  4. Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S: Hello, this may be a bit long but the issue here is quite complex and I want to make everything as clear as possible by giving all the details needed. Please, if you are a Xbox 360 expert, give...
  5. Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one: my external hard drive wont be recognized by my xbox how do i fix it? ae2a12ce-926d-4da2-8786-3890346df460
  6. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive: I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work? 7ec19c3d-fdea-4369-bff3-cd78851ade59
  7. external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hard drive: Today's update killed my external hard drive and now the console won't even read it. [Mod Removed - Profanity] do i do 7512d84d-ea13-492a-8fc7-82d674975b44
  8. External Hard Drive Attached to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Attached to Xbox One: I can not get my Xbox One to recognize an external hard drive even after doing a low level format with NTFS! The Xbox keeps throwing the error that the drive is NOT formatted! I formatted the...
  9. Question about extrenal HDD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about extrenal HDD?: Will it save part's of extrenal HDD for updates. Or the intrenal HDD will saved the updates. b4a24377-683c-46d9-8b05-dc1c1b5467a5
  10. Installing Game Updates While Having An Extrenal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing Game Updates While Having An Extrenal Hard Drive: I bought myself a 4TB USB 3.0 external hard drive as my internal was almost full already, I've set the internal hard drive to be the primary, I was going to leave some of the games on the internal...