Eye gaze

Discus and support Eye gaze in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the xbox and or xbox adaptive controller work with eye gaze? cc5656e4-0df5-4a45-8698-4c044b7e194e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BBJones01, Apr 17, 2019.

1. BBJones01
    BBJones01 Guest

Eye gaze

Does anyone know if the xbox and or xbox adaptive controller work with eye gaze?

:)

BBJones01, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Eye gaze

Pretty sure there is nothing like that, but it definitely could happen.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Eye gaze

Hello BBJones,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to eye gaze technology being used on the Xbox One console.

Currently there is no support for this feature with Xbox products, but you can submit this inquiry through the
    Xbox ideas page.

You can view supported devices here on our website through our get started with eye control in Windows 10
    support article.

We hope that this information helps.

Best wishes!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Eye gaze

I believe there are companies working on accessories for the adaptive controller that support eye gaze. You should probably check google or bing for more info
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

X1 Gamerpictures

some gamerpics creep me out. It's the cold, empty gaze of some of the avatars. It's too bad the avatars can't be more human like, and less like creepy dolls.
  6. Acidum urinam Win User

Welcome back to the bad old days!

surely he would only get better? i know i played better after 24 hours than i did at 4.

he would be UBER L33T.

And FPS nerds all over the world would beg to kiss his godlike fingers, and gaze apon his falcon like eyes....

As to the subject of this post, with not bias whatsoever. in over my 100hours play time of playing BO2 ive proabably seen maybe 3-4 MAYBES of possible Hacking,Modding ingame.
Thema:

Eye gaze

1. Eye gaze - Similar Threads - Eye gaze

2. MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye

in XBoX on Windows
    MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye: CAnt change the mode...i can see character whole body which blocks the my vision to place building blocks. I want to see via "Characters" Eye means I want to be inside the charcater not outside,...
  3. do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft turn a blind eye to bullying: i had nothing but trolling, smashing me on forza, my team mates, ive now had to pass on my club to a trusted member in order for my members to be able to acheive a clean race, this has been...
  4. 나이확인이 안됩니다 아이핀에서 J100511 에러가 발생합니다 [J100511 error occurs in the eye pin should not be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    나이확인이 안됩니다 아이핀에서 J100511 에러가 발생합니다 [J100511 error occurs in the eye pin should not be...: 해결방법좀 가르쳐주세요 답답합니다 Translation: [Please tell me how to solve the answer] 28ef4cd7-6cd4-4d42-ab77-adce83da8689
  5. xbox 아이핀 인증 오류 (Xbox Eye PIN Authentication error)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 아이핀 인증 오류 (Xbox Eye PIN Authentication error): 문 가 발생했습니다. 시스템 오류가 발견되었습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오. date:2019-01-08 오 3:07:58code:kVuJJ1BycU+Jsps/.0mn: CY1XBL010030350req: f6bb1ff3-c232-4fa0-a41c-935a707622f9...
  6. playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...: When I play PC originated games such as Path of Exile on my Xbox One, my eyes draw and hurt. This doesn't happen with games like Call of Duty that were developed for the Xbox. Is there a setting...
  7. Playing games developed from PC games hurts my eyes while games like Call of Duty don't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games developed from PC games hurts my eyes while games like Call of Duty don't: Wondering why it is that when playing games on Xbox One that were developed from PC games like Path of Exile or Tera hurts my eyes - feel like they are drawing, but playing games like Call of Duty...
  8. Eye of Ender leads nowhere in every world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eye of Ender leads nowhere in every world: Okay, I've been playing this game for years and haven't had a problem finding the stronghold using the Eye of Ender. It generally takes me to the spiral staircase or somewhere nearby and then I...
  9. Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?: When I bought Red Dead Redemption, there was a tiny crack in the middle of the DVD, but the game was working just fine. The company I bought it from recommended me to exchange the cracked DVD to...
  10. whispering eye

in XBoX on Consoles
    whispering eye: is anyone else able to sign in and still do everything like check the feed,friends list and the store. but when you load up a game my case iv tryed Battlefield 1 and now Titanfall 2 and the...