F1 2021 and ultrawide monitors

Discus and support F1 2021 and ultrawide monitors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, does a 34inch ultrawide (21:9) show more picture than a 16:9 monitor or do they show the same. The 16:9 picture is more compressed and the 21:9... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArifSyed1, Jan 24, 2022.

1. ArifSyed1
    ArifSyed1 Guest

Hi,
    does a 34inch ultrawide (21:9) show more picture than a 16:9 monitor or do they show the same. The 16:9 picture is more compressed and the 21:9 stretched. From what I understand the game is designed for 16:9 and 1080p ( I think), so I assume that when using a 21:9 I see the same content just spread over 34 inches... is my understanding correct. Likewise for super ultrawide (49 inches).

What I'm really trying to understand is what drives the final image content on the monitor... is it the game design, the xbox itself or the monitor, how do i see more of the track without zoom out by changing the FOV.

Thanks

:)

ArifSyed1, Jan 24, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ArifSyed1, how are you today? Hope you're well.

It depends on the game you want to play. You need to check which resolutions and image format the game support.

For a game developed for 16:9 ratio alone, 1080p, even if your monitor aspect ratio was 21:9 it will not grant you that extra peripherical view.

But a lot of games to offer that aspect ratio.
  3. webdevkit Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

For some reason I don’t like Ultrawide monitors.
  4. I'mAice Win User

F1 2021

Hi Richard! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

It's best to wait for the game to be completely installed as in most games, there are some add ons that needs to be installed first so you can play the game.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

F1 2021

That might be a glitch. Yes you might want to wait for the whole download to finish!
  6. Jay O. Win User

Xbox Scarlett 21:9 / Ultrawide monitor support

When all monitors were standard, the new wide monitor was ridiculous.

Working in ultrawide monitors was odd at first, soon it'll be new normal, I assume.
Thema:

1. F1 2021 and ultrawide monitors - Similar Threads - 2021 ultrawide monitors

2. F1 2021 not installing properly on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2021 not installing properly on Gamepass: I recently bought a Series X and have been trying to install F1 2021 over the weekend. I'm having a recurring where the graphics don't seem to load properly. I've tried uninstalling and...
  3. F1 2021 on EA play with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2021 on EA play with game pass: Hey guys, I bought xbox ultimate game pass on my laptop through the app and I cant seem to find F1 2021 on neither the xbox app nor EA play. When I go the website of xbox it shows the game but...
  4. F1 2021 league gaming age

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    F1 2021 league gaming age: so, I went onto my xbox to play F1 2021 with my friend, but I couldn't get in, because it said I was denied access. My account settings are set to 14 years old. what age restrictions allow league...
  5. Paid for order VGCO2146 $149.99 debit ending in 3582 December 2021 never received the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for order VGCO2146 $149.99 debit ending in 3582 December 2021 never received the Xbox...: Paid for order VGCO2146 $149.99 debit ending in 3582 December 2021 never received the Xbox I purchased or a refund 9c46cd89-af11-4f3d-89be-18b997703f5c
  6. Acronis True Image 2021 conflict with Xbox PC game pass slow game launch reason found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acronis True Image 2021 conflict with Xbox PC game pass slow game launch reason found: I purchased the PC game pass for Windows 11 which uses the Xbox app. Some games took 1 to 2 minutes for the game to launch. Task Manager shows nothing. I found the problem was ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE...
  7. Flight Sim 2021 on Xbox One S not launching from child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2021 on Xbox One S not launching from child account: Hey all, I have Gamepass Ultimate and can launch Flight Sim 2021 from my parent account. However, I'm unable to start it from my child's account. I'm never prompted to give him permission so I'm...
  8. MLB THE SHOW 2021 controller issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 2021 controller issues: I bought my son MLB THE SHOW 2021 for Christmas and it’s been a total flop with all the glitches and issues. I’ve downloaded it from disk and online but the same results. When we try to use the...
  9. Flight Simulator 2021 bug depois da atualização

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2021 bug depois da atualização: Hoje o MFS fez uma atualização, a aeronave que costumo voar o TBM passou a apresentar alguns bugs, por exemplo a luz Warning principal não acende e assim não é possível desligar o som do alarme, e...
  10. X Cloud Gaming On IPad Pro 2021 edition.

in XboX Insiders
    X Cloud Gaming On IPad Pro 2021 edition.: Hello, I recently started playing x cloud gaming on my iPad due to the hype I’ve been told about it, however I’ve been very disappointed with the way it has been recently. It has become so...