F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X

Discus and support F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, this post was closed on March 30th, have been two months without resolving this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CarlosCuevas8, May 29, 2022.

1. F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X

CarlosCuevas8, May 29, 2022
  2. CarlosCuevas8 Win User

Did you read the thread i posted or is this just a generic reply?.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Carlos

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue yet.
    May I know if you already try using another wifi network to see if the issue persists?

Another option that can worth give it a shot is perform a factory reset for your console keeping games & apps.

If finally the issue persists, the best option would be send this feedback to Microsoft via feedback portal :

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

But as the moderator said on the post, could be an issue with the website itself not being fully compatible with Edge for Xbox.

You may need to wait Carlos :c sorry
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yup, this is what I said if the issue finally persists , the only option for now is let Microsoft know about it submitting feedback
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Console web browsers are not intended it to be desktop web browsers and have many additional security features to prevent malware. These can interfere with modules that these websites are attempting to load.

F1 specifically does not support console web browsers, only ones on computers as you can see here.

https://support.f1.tv/s/article/2022What-platforms-can-I-watch-F1TV-on?language=en_US
Thema:

1. F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X - Similar Threads - playing live video

2. Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connected but can't play any multiplayer even with gold/Gamepass: Hi There, I have had no issues gaming online until the last few days, I can join parties and talk to friends without issues but only recently I can't play online with anyone, servers for all my...
  3. F1TV not playing live video

in XBoX on Consoles
    F1TV not playing live video: Hi, I have been watching F1TV on edge on my Xbox series s, and recently the livestream video does not work. However on the edge browser on my laptop it works perfectly. This is a little...
  4. Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc: Hi, I can't play any online multiplayer games but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. The problem I have is exactly the same problem has been reported here:...
  5. Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub: Hi there, I bought Minecraft 10+ years ago and just merged my Mojang account with my Xbox/Microsoft account, but now when I go to install Minecraft Java (which I already own) it will not allow me...
  6. Games i previously claimed on Xbox Live Gold (and played) permanently disappeared from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games i previously claimed on Xbox Live Gold (and played) permanently disappeared from my...: Hello, i have following problem: Some of the games i have claimed on Xbox Live Gold a while back do not show up in my library. This is not just a listing problem, because when i look for them in...
  7. Games for Windows live - is it possible to play games or no nowadays?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows live - is it possible to play games or no nowadays?: As for a player, which bought a game in steam with a code for XBOX or GFWL, I have a question like: Is it possible to play games on/with GFWL or can I activate a game in XBOX app? Because, as I...
  8. Gears 2 xbox live will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 2 xbox live will not play: Whenever we sign in my wife’s profile on Gears 2 - game freezes…and make a harsh noise. Ideas? Xbox one. 2 Profiles. I can play Gear2 Horde online.. she used to play with me. We started again...
  9. Xbox ALL BROWSERS showing same video error and will not play live streams.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ALL BROWSERS showing same video error and will not play live streams.: This is ridiculous in 2021, can anyone help? Microsoft clearly doesn't want to be contacted! I didn't spend all this money to not be able to use streaming sites. Have tried all available...
  10. Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.: I have a new xbox one s purchased mostly as a 4K player for my new 4K TV. It is connected directly to the TV with the supplied HDMI. The voices/audio are not synced with the video when playing...