Fable 2 - Game Pass issue

Discus and support Fable 2 - Game Pass issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently downloaded Fable 2 that was released with Game Pass, and was hoping to enjoy it just as much as I did when it 1st came out years... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thund3rs, Oct 6, 2019.

1. thund3rs
    thund3rs Guest

Just recently downloaded Fable 2 that was released with Game Pass, and was hoping to enjoy it just as much as I did when it 1st came out years ago...but unfortunately, it keeps freezing at random points.

I have downloaded it to the internal Xbox One X hard drive, I have moved it to my USB portable hard drive, even copied it to both -- unfortunately, it randomly freezes at points and I am not able to play it at all. Changed my video settings, everything...

Is this a known issue and a fix is being worked on it, or is it just a roll of the dice and you play as much as you can until it freezes and have to restart and do everything over that you lost since the last game save.

Just curious - LOVE this game and series...and would love to be able to relax and play through it without the fear of losing my game progress.

:)

thund3rs, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

I can only point you in the direction of the troubleshooter in case there might be something there of help or maybe something you missed in your search.

Link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

However. I've heard good things from people who have purchased an SSD and installed games to it. The hard drive has been known to cut down on load times, so it might be of help here.
  3. thund3rs Win User

Thank you for sharing this, I have submitted it and attempted to get it resolved...just wanted to share it here and see if there are others having the same issue with the game.

Also have looked around Ambassador areas trying to find solutions, as I'm one as well.

Thanks for the help!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

FABLE 2 DO GAME PASS (Fable 2 of Game Pass)

Hello Diego,

We understand that you would like to change the language of Fable 2 from English subtitles to either Spanish or Portuguese.

Had you downloaded the game through the Xbox Game Pass? These are digital downloads, and will download the game in the language that is set from the account on the Xbox One console.

Have you attempted to search for language settings within the game itself?

Clarify this information and we'll await your response.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Diego thanks for keeping in touch.

We suggest making sure the Xbox profile is set to the correct region. Also try uninstalling the game, clearing the local saved games, and reinstalling the game to make sure there isn't any corruption preventing the changes from taking effect. Give it a shot
    and let us know how it goes!

How to clear Game Cache (Clear Local Saved Games) on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these
    steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  6. diegowilliam1 Win User

realizei a mudança de idioma ,nas configurações e mudei para idioma espanhol.mas o game continua em inglês, até jogos que eu tenho como DRAGON AGE ORIGINS mudaram automaticamente para o idioma em espanhol.mas o FABLE 2 não. então terá jogos que mesmo mudando
    o idioma para espanhol não mudaram as legendas do jogo?

Translate-I made the language change in the settings and I switched to Spanish language. But the game continues in English, even games that I have as DRAGON AGE ORIGINS have automatically changed to the language in Spanish. But FABLE 2 does not.
    Then will have games that even changing the language to Spanish have not changed the subtitles of the game?
Thema:

1. Fable 2 - Game Pass issue - Similar Threads - Fable Game Pass

2. Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.: Hello. I have one question. If there is written that game is enchanted for xbox one x. Will it be also enchanted on xbox one S. Im currious if i cant get fable 2 enchanted edition on xbox one s...
  3. problem game fable 2 localization

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem game fable 2 localization: hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad) 374222ca-1f25-49c9-b752-32023428311f
  4. I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One: Hi everyone, I've been having some trouble saving my Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One, specifically Fable 2 (that I got through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). When I tried to load the game, my Xbox...
  5. Xbox Games - Fable and the possible rebirth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games - Fable and the possible rebirth: I only played the first two Fables but never finished either because at the time my English was pretty bad and I didn’t really understand what was need to progress. It would be fun to go back and...
  6. Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live: Hi, I would like to install Fable 3 on pc (Windows 10), but I have heard that Games for Windows Live is now shut down. Is it still possible to play the game? Thank you...
  7. Fable 3 xbox one game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 3 xbox one game saves: While im playing with a player 2 when we launch the game second player becomes copy of player 1. When u save the game it turns player 2 into player 1 making their save a duplicate of 1. Now its...
  8. I can´t play my game fable 3

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t play my game fable 3: I buy a game fable 3 a long time ago, but this game was never opened, at the present i try to install and play and that need windows live. I try all in the guide for games for windows, open ports,...
  9. Fable 3 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 game pass: Can you guys fix fable 3 its not working on xbox got it from game pass 6e6f1205-0559-4ec8-b90b-37f77909ef39
  10. FABLE 2 DO GAME PASS (Fable 2 of Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FABLE 2 DO GAME PASS (Fable 2 of Game Pass): GOSTARIA DE SABER SE É POSSÍVEL JOGAR O GAME LEGENDADO EM ESPANHOL OU PORTUGUÊS? MUDEI O IDIOMA E A LOCALIDADE PARA ESPANHA E O GAME CONTINUA COM LEGENDAS EM INGLÊS. TEM COMO MUDAR PRA LEGENDA EM...