Fable 2 Gamepass PC Not working

Discus and support Fable 2 Gamepass PC Not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Fable 2 through cloud gaming on my PC and have been running into a glitch in the main quest that makes it impossible to progress in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chawdylawdy, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Chawdylawdy
    Chawdylawdy Guest

I've been playing Fable 2 through cloud gaming on my PC and have been running into a glitch in the main quest that makes it impossible to progress in the game. When I'm at the spire and have to use LT to look at the new recruits on the dock I get stuck in one position and cannot move.

:)

Chawdylawdy, Nov 25, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. This is a specific problem with Fable 2, so I researched there are numerous threads that report this BUG, ​​but they are very old topics, the discussions found are from 2008, in them, there are possible solutions, I'll be providing the links for you below.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/topic/84...

https://fablehero.com/community/threads/the-spi...

https://fable.fandom.com/wiki/Fable_II_Bugs

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/927246-fa...

NOTE: The links provided above are third-party sites, so be careful when carrying out any procedure from them.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. Linkscorpion Win User

fable 2 language xbox one

Hi all thanks for your help, but i have downloaded fable 2 with gamepass, i haven't disc game of Fable 2, i think the english language pack was unable to download so
  4. ProvokedMink289 Win User

Xbox trial codes

What if i wasnt a previous subscriber for pc gamepass but i was for xbox gamepass and ultimate could the pc gamepass trial still work?
  5. i h0p3 Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2

Will Red Dead Redemption 2 ever be avaliable for the PC Gamepass Users?
    Yes it will be available for the PC gamepass users
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available?

destiny 2 is not available in the microsoft store on pc, it is available on steam/stadia etc, if its not on the microsoft store for pc it aint coming to gamepass pc due to licencing.

destiny 2 and dlc is only available on the console side of gamepass.
Thema:

1. Fable 2 Gamepass PC Not working - Similar Threads - Fable Gamepass working

2. I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...: Hello, I moved to France a couple of years ago, here I bought the GamePass Ultimate to play mainly on my PC (which was bought in US) and Phone as I don't have an actual XBOX console. My PC's...
  3. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  4. Fable Anniversary

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable Anniversary: I’m trying to play through the fable games. There is an achievement called See The Future for connecting to xbox 360 smartglass, which is no longer available. How can I get this achievement?...
  5. Fable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable: And when will the new Fable be released??? 10 years have passed since the announcement. Is this like a scam of the century? They promise games on their Xbox, and you get spit in the face....
  6. Fable III Language problem (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III Language problem (xbox): Hello, I am a big fan of the Fable franchise. I live in Belgium, and have never had an issue with the games. I've played all Fable games on several Xbox consoles (360, One, Series X) and never...
  7. Fable 2 on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on cloud gaming: I was just wondering if Fable 2 (through the gamepass playing on the cloud) includes the dlc 11768a49-0f7c-4550-b86e-c84508807115
  8. Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue [Further Replies]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue [Further Replies]: Click here to view the original thread. So after reading that thread, here lies a problem: We have spend countless hours to complete storylines of our characters. Even worse: some of us have...
  9. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  10. Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue: Hi Team, So, a few years ago, some of us were asking about issues relating to the Fable 2 Platinum edition (Knothole island/see the future dlc) and Backwards compatability, but today I have found...