Fable 2 Issues Please read and Help!

Discus and support Fable 2 Issues Please read and Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Fable 2 Platinum edition and I am 75% thru it. I have come to a part where if I try to go to Brightwood my game freezes during the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GunMetalGazm, Oct 25, 2016.

1. GunMetalGazm
    GunMetalGazm Guest

I bought Fable 2 Platinum edition and I am 75% thru it. I have come to a part where if I try to go to Brightwood my game freezes during the loading screen. This happens when I either try to walk there or Fast Travel. Everything else works fine. So I tried
    it on my xbox 360 and it does the exact same thing. I did some research online and this seems to have been happening to players since the game came out! Also it is not my disc. There is no damage to it and a few people thought that was the problem and a new
    game did not help. I can't contact Lionhead and Microsoft should have fixed this with a patch since they help make the game. Anyone know what is going on? or how to fix this? Thanks.

:)

GunMetalGazm, Oct 25, 2016
  2. NEED HELP PLEASE I NEED A CHICKEN SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i am so trying to finish off my fable 2 achievements and i read online that the fable 2 site was down i was told that in order to access the site to be logged in to my xbox account ya well that didnt work is there ANYWAY maybe i could trade someone for
    a chicken suit or maybe if some was an extra suit they could hook me up? is my gamer tag PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italia Mama69, Oct 25, 2016
  3. SwankyClock9
    SwankyClock9 Guest
    Fable 2 Limited Collector's Edition Can't Get DLC

Hi, I have Fable 2 Limited Collector's Edition, and I can seem to download the DLC or play the DLC. Please help

SwankyClock9, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey GunMetalGazm,

Sorry to hear about the Fable 2 issue! It sounds like a fair amount of troubleshooting has been done. Unfortunately the next solution to try a fresh save. Additionally, we definitely recommend filling out our
    Backward Compatibility Survey so this feedback can be provided to the appropriate teams.

I understand that a lot of progress may have been made on that save, and we truly understand the frustration of trying a new save, but that will be the next best step to try considering this issue is reflecting on your current save between the Xbox 360 and
    Xbox One console.

Please feel free to keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Oct 26, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey GunMetalGazm,

Sorry to hear about the Fable 2 issue! It sounds like a fair amount of troubleshooting has been done. Unfortunately the next solution to try a fresh save. Additionally, we definitely recommend filling out our
    Backward Compatibility Survey so this feedback can be provided to the appropriate teams.

I understand that a lot of progress may have been made on that save, and we truly understand the frustration of trying a new save, but that will be the next best step to try considering this issue is reflecting on your current save between the Xbox 360 and
    Xbox One console.

Please feel free to keep us posted!
  6. Various1Metal3 Win User

my copy of Fable 2 is unplayable, despite the disc being in spottless condition.

are you referring to a second copy of Fable 2 or a different game? if the former, no, I have not had the opportunity to. if the latter, please read my original post.
  7. r00fus1337 Win User

CONFIRMED: New Exclusive will be revealed at Gamescom!

Please be another Fable but more like Fable 2 than Fable 3.
  8. LightPen2061322 Win User

Fable 2 is still busted after the update on 7/6/18

Hello if you're reading this this is a heartfelt apology for the above sass!! I'm sorry!! It's just that I was 99% sure I was gonna get to play Fable 2 but it was still broken and that got me all riled up! Please fix fable 2 lmao the laser on my 360 is broken
    and I REALLY don't want to pay $20 for a digital copy of a decade old game but I just love Fable 2 SO MUCH
  9. banej Win User

Red Dead Redemption DLC and saved game issues

Like what XxjdooksxX mentioned, Games on demand comes only in vanilla version.

-

Saves created by a certain version eg Fable 2 GOTY disc are not read-able by the older stand alone Fable 2.
Thema:

1. Fable 2 Issues Please read and Help! - Similar Threads - Fable Issues Please

2. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...: I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident Evil 0 and REMake. Constantly telling...
  3. Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC: Split from this thread. Is there a fix in place? I purchased some of the extra weapon and amour pack and they are not in my inventory. Is there some place i need to go to collect them? Or is...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 Audio and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 Audio and Technical Issues: If anyone has played Fable 2 or 3 with game pass they may have noticed a lot of technical glitches including bad audio. If you have had the issue please say so. I have talked with xbox support and...
  5. Fable 2/ Fable 3 Texture/Audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2/ Fable 3 Texture/Audio issues: Fable 2 - head and neck textures will flicker blue/glow white. Hair and beard options disappear or flicker during game play. Clothing textures turn red and lose any 3D qualities. Objects in world...
  6. Fable 2/ Fable 3 Texture issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2/ Fable 3 Texture issues: Fable 2 - head and neck textures will flicker blue/glow white. Hair and beard options disappear or flicker during game play. Clothing textures turn red and lose any 3D qualities. Objects in world...
  7. MAJOR AUDIO ISSUES IN FABLE 2 and FABLE 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MAJOR AUDIO ISSUES IN FABLE 2 and FABLE 3.: at some points in the game, there’s an audio issue in fable 2 and fable 3 it makes the audio so bad it’s un playable. I’ve tried getting help multiple ways but nothing yet. Please fix this so I...
  8. Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update: Fable 2-3 having technical issues since last Microsoft update Hair on character flashes blue Audio problems Slowing down 8de56892-94bf-46df-9f08-ee912176ae29
  9. Fable anniversary Xbox one start screen issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary Xbox one start screen issue: I recently bought and downloaded content for fable anniversary for Xbox 360. I have logged on and for some reason I get to the start screen and it refuses to allow me to press start. I can hit...
  10. Fable 3 Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Issue: I bought Fable 3 yesterday, but it keeps coming up with error 0x803f8001. I have tried all the support options to fix it. Would like any help/suggestions to fix this issue....