Fable 2 Knothole Island Premium dlc won't work

Discus and support Fable 2 Knothole Island Premium dlc won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought fable 2 on Xbox, along with the premium version of Knothole Island, but every time I try to install it, it always says it's corrupted. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AubreyKing, Jan 25, 2021.

1. AubreyKing
    AubreyKing Guest

I bought fable 2 on Xbox, along with the premium version of Knothole Island, but every time I try to install it, it always says it's corrupted. But I've uninstalled and reinstalled the base game to see if that works, but I still run into the same problem.
    Even after resetting my Xbox one S console, nothing seems to work. Has anyone else run into this issue when trying to download the dlc for fable 2?

:)

AubreyKing, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Watcher1986 Win User

knothole island

Is the knothole island DLC worth getting? Thinking about replaying fable 2 with the DLC's.
  3. Diabalicalz Win User

Fable 2 Platinum Hits Edittion

The Fable 2 Platinum Hits DLC not unlocking for your account seems to have been
    FIXED today. I went to the Xbox Store page for Fable 2 and was able to install the Fable 2 Knothole Island and See the Future premium editions free of charge. Hopefully it's not just a fluke for myself, and Microsoft actually fixed the problem after
    no response since November of 2015. I also found the DLC available in the manage game section of Fable 2.

Thank you for FINALLY fixing the problem. However, the delay will not be forgotten.
  4. mystic lilly Win User

DLC question

If you buy the PlatinumHits Fable 2, it has the dlc's Knothole Island and See the Future (Snowglobe free from Murgo). I bought a used copy and it worked fine. I got it from ebay for around $15.00.
  5. Krayus Korianis Win User

Dog dead, no way to find last 2 Silver Keys

Premium Version of Knothole Island.
  6. VagueBeast4 Win User

Fable II Limited Edition DLC Card code?

"Fable 2 + Platinum hits" comes with "Knothole Island" and "See the future" FULL EDITIONS - no code required - software automatically will download the DLC packs - no code required - sorry however this edition does not come with things like Hal's outfit,
    hal's sword - Just for those interested
Thema:

1. Fable 2 Knothole Island Premium dlc won't work - Similar Threads - Fable Knothole Island

2. Fable 3 will not load on my xbox one s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 3 will not load on my xbox one s.: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, didn't work. Factory reset, didn't work. Cleared xbox 360 storage, didn't work. Power cycle restart, didn't work. What else could I try to get this...
  3. Fable 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3: Okay, I get Fable 3 has been missing from the steam store for a number of years now. Not sure why, they'd get more sales but that's besides the point. I went and got an active code from an amazon...
  4. Fable 3 and 2/25/21 Xbox Live outages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 3 and 2/25/21 Xbox Live outages: So I spent the entire morning playing Fable 3 after buying the Ultimate Game Pass. I literally got to the very end on day 121 and then was logged out at around 3PM. The outages are well known...
  5. Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary: I have an XBox Series X with the game pass and my partner wants to play through Fable Anniversary. Problem is that even after the tutorial and graduating from the guild she is unable to save her...
  6. Fable anniversary stutter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary stutter: This game stutters so bad I can't even play with for 2 seconds with having to turn it off my game jitter so much and Xbox has done nothing to fix it got it with game with gold and it been like it...
  7. Fable III Online Content Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III Online Content Issue: I recently downloaded Fable III on my Xbox Series X and purchased some of the DLC content. A lot of the extra content is accessed through the game's "Sanctuary Shop" however every time I try to...
  8. Fable 2 knothole island glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 knothole island glitching: i was doing the knothole DLC question when i finished the sun temple and the quest has glitched saying its in a big freeze again i dont know what to do iv tried to uniinstall the dlc and it didnt...
  9. Fable 2 (II) dlc "knothole island and see the future" not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 (II) dlc "knothole island and see the future" not working!: So, i wanted to play Fable 2 again so i drug out my old 360 but the disc was cracked in half so i bough it over the store. i installed the game and then bought the dlc "knothole island and see...
  10. Installed Fable II: Knothole glade on Xbox One, cannot find where to start it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Fable II: Knothole glade on Xbox One, cannot find where to start it: I KNOW I installed it, Xbox store says Knothole Glade and See the future are both INSTALLED. But when I go to "my games and apps", I see only halo 5 and some AC games, not the Fable ones that I...