fable 2 language xbox one

Discus and support fable 2 language xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't be able to change fable 2 language on my xbox one. It still keeping french, only for this gamr i have this troobleshot, my xbox one has set to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linkscorpion, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

1. Linkscorpion
    Linkscorpion Guest

I can't be able to change fable 2 language on my xbox one. It still keeping french, only for this gamr i have this troobleshot, my xbox one has set to english language but region is france. Can you help me please ?

:)

2. ArminatorX Win User

If you go to the
    store page for Fable II in France
    , and below the screenshot box you click on "Présentation", you will see that the only language the game supports is French (games with multiple language support specifically say so in the

"Présentation", for example Tom Clancy's Endwar
    which supports English, French, Italian, German and Spanish).

Fable II is such a large game, that only one language could fit on the DVD (and thus in the download game).

The feature of language packs was only introduced in Fable III, if I remember correctly, to allow players to choose to play the English language with John Cleese as the voice of the butler.

So, unfortunately, your only option to play Fable II is in French, unless you manage to import a physical disc from Great Britain, as the download marketplace for the 360 makes it near impossible to buy games from a different region.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Hi Linkscorpion, your console settings are:

• Region: France
    • Language: English
    This is correct?

If I understand you want to play Fable 2 (backward compatibility) in English, correct?

Are you using digital copy/license or an original Fable 2 dvd?

In this second case, what's the language of your dvd?

This infos may help us to find a solution to help you.

Thanks.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

Thanks all but it's the only backward compatibility games where i have this problem on my xbox one
    As far as I remember, Fable 2 had separate language packs that are not available right now.

I suppose that the BC version language depends from the region, so you can't change if your regions is France.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Linkscorpion,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are seeking to change the language of Fable 2, it would be best to contact the developer for information on how to change the in-game language. Check out their community forum:
    Fable Community Forums.

I hope this helps.
  6. Linkscorpion Win User

Thanks all but it's the only backward compatibility games where i have this problem on my xbox one
Thema:

1. fable 2 language xbox one - Similar Threads - fable language

2. Russian language in Fable 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Russian language in Fable 2.: how to translate the digital version of fable 2 into Russian? 9e08ede7-48e5-465a-8c7c-5c98db85be19
  3. Different language versions of Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different language versions of Fable 2: Greetings, friends. Now I am actively investigating the localization of the Fable 2. The point is that there were at least 3 versions in the game. One is available to us in the store, the second...
  4. Wrong game language text in fable 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong game language text in fable 3.: Yesterday i bought Fable 3 on Xbox one. Its a backward compatible x360 game. It appears that its a French edition, i didnt see that advertised. After some looking on the internet i found on...
  5. Wish for Fable II in French language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wish for Fable II in French language: Hello! I've just purchased the game Fable II from the Microsoft store. I now read that, according to the french website Microsoft, the game supports french language. On the other hand, on the...
  6. FABLE 3 -- XBOX ONE -- cannot change the language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FABLE 3 -- XBOX ONE -- cannot change the language?: I bought it in the region Deutschland, but I can't change the language from German to English. Is there any solution to change it? I can't play it with German! 49859471-4b8f-42ab-92ba-24116fc13cb7
  7. Fable 3 backward compatibility language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 backward compatibility language: so I downloaded fable 3 on my Xbox one from the Xbox 360 backward compatibility list, and the game is in Spanish. I look on the Xbox One and the 360 for a language pack but I couldn't find any....
  8. Fable 2 russian language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 russian language: I read news that fable 2 digital vrrsion has russian localization now. I bought fable 2 from marketplace, but it doesn't have russian Language, do you have idea why? Or maybe fable 2 has russian...
  9. fable 2 - no Russian language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable 2 - no Russian language: Good day, I bought the game through the store(xbox one), it has been stated that fable 2 now has a Russian localization, one when installing the game I have many languages but not Russian, can...
  10. Fable II Language Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable II Language Problem: I've bought Fable II as digital download on the X360 store, but after downloading the game onto my Xbox One the game turns out to be in Italian.... I'm located in Austria and my spoken language is...