fable 2 language xbox one

Discus and support fable 2 language xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't be able to change fable 2 language on my xbox one. It still keeping french, only for this gamr i have this troobleshot, my xbox one has set to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linkscorpion, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Linkscorpion
    Linkscorpion Guest

I can't be able to change fable 2 language on my xbox one. It still keeping french, only for this gamr i have this troobleshot, my xbox one has set to english language but region is france. Can you help me please ?

:)

Linkscorpion, Aug 13, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Hi all thanks for your help, but i have downloaded fable 2 with gamepass, i haven't disc game of Fable 2, i think the english language pack was unable to download so
    Try to switch region on console to something like USA or UK, language English, and restart Fable 2, try also to redonwload the entire game, only to be sure.

The problem is, that Xbox 360 games "ignore" the console settings for language and region. For Xbox 360 games, the country region of the account and billing address are used to fetch the corresponding locale of the game.

So if you have an account with a French billing address, you will always get the French language Fable. No matter what country you set your console to.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

With backward retrocompatibility things are a little different, also keep in mind that he did not buy the game digitally and does not own the DVD, officially he does not have a license for that game for any region, he can use it because he is a Game Pass
    subscriber.

If he change the console region and download the game from scratch, maybe install a version in English.

It's the last thing to try, after I don't really see alternative solutions.
  4. Linkscorpion Win User

Hi all thanks for your help, but i have downloaded fable 2 with gamepass, i haven't disc game of Fable 2, i think the english language pack was unable to download so
  5. ArminatorX Win User

If you go to the
    store page for Fable II in France
    , and below the screenshot box you click on "Présentation", you will see that the only language the game supports is French (games with multiple language support specifically say so in the

"Présentation", for example Tom Clancy's Endwar
    which supports English, French, Italian, German and Spanish).

Fable II is such a large game, that only one language could fit on the DVD (and thus in the download game).

The feature of language packs was only introduced in Fable III, if I remember correctly, to allow players to choose to play the English language with John Cleese as the voice of the butler.

So, unfortunately, your only option to play Fable II is in French, unless you manage to import a physical disc from Great Britain, as the download marketplace for the 360 makes it near impossible to buy games from a different region.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. fable 2 language xbox one - Similar Threads - fable language

2. How to change the language in the game fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language in the game fable anniversary: Hello How to change the language in the game fable anniversary.(sub) Xbox One The region specified is correct.Thanks 636881b5-7378-400f-9020-2701c08ec97c
  3. Russian language in Fable 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Russian language in Fable 2.: how to translate the digital version of fable 2 into Russian? 9e08ede7-48e5-465a-8c7c-5c98db85be19
  4. Different language versions of Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different language versions of Fable 2: Greetings, friends. Now I am actively investigating the localization of the Fable 2. The point is that there were at least 3 versions in the game. One is available to us in the store, the second...
  5. Wrong game language text in fable 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong game language text in fable 3.: Yesterday i bought Fable 3 on Xbox one. Its a backward compatible x360 game. It appears that its a French edition, i didnt see that advertised. After some looking on the internet i found on...
  6. Wish for Fable II in French language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wish for Fable II in French language: Hello! I've just purchased the game Fable II from the Microsoft store. I now read that, according to the french website Microsoft, the game supports french language. On the other hand, on the...
  7. FABLE 3 -- XBOX ONE -- cannot change the language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FABLE 3 -- XBOX ONE -- cannot change the language?: I bought it in the region Deutschland, but I can't change the language from German to English. Is there any solution to change it? I can't play it with German! 49859471-4b8f-42ab-92ba-24116fc13cb7
  8. Fable 3 backward compatibility language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 backward compatibility language: so I downloaded fable 3 on my Xbox one from the Xbox 360 backward compatibility list, and the game is in Spanish. I look on the Xbox One and the 360 for a language pack but I couldn't find any....
  9. Fable 2 russian language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 russian language: I read news that fable 2 digital vrrsion has russian localization now. I bought fable 2 from marketplace, but it doesn't have russian Language, do you have idea why? Or maybe fable 2 has russian...
  10. fable 2 - no Russian language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable 2 - no Russian language: Good day, I bought the game through the store(xbox one), it has been stated that fable 2 now has a Russian localization, one when installing the game I have many languages but not Russian, can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fable 2 spanish to english xbox one