Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

Discus and support Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hy everyone So i wanted to play fable 2 on my ipad but i cant play my oldsave file because i need to download the dlcs. Is there eh possibility i can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/feuerboden, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

Hy everyone So i wanted to play fable 2 on my ipad but i cant play my oldsave file because i need to download the dlcs. Is there eh possibility i can play my old save file?

submitted by /u/feuerboden
    [link] [comments]

/u/feuerboden, Jul 16, 2021
  2. IRB Win User

E3 2019

Fable 4 would be good and more info on xCloud.
  3. IRB Win User

E3 2019

Fable 4 would be good and more info on xCloud.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

fable 3 problems

Hey Alysebelieves,

The teams believe this issue to be resolved now. What you'll need to do is obtain these two pieces of DLC.

Fable III Dog Breed Set and

Fable III Traitor's Keep Quest Pack
    . Both of which are free DLC's the Yule Hat and Free Soldier Outfit pack's are now apart of these DLC's and once you obtain them, you should be able to play your save files again without any issues.

Please try to download them and let us know how it goes!
  5. II M0Z II Win User

Can't Download the "FREE" monthly games for "FREE"

As was the case with Fable 3 some people have had issue if they have downloaded the demo and have a saved demo file.

If this is the case for any of you try deleting both the demo and any saves and download the full version again.

Please also delete any free dlc as this has caused a couple of issues, the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running.

Other fixes include selecting ms points rather than credit cards as the payment option (some of you are doing this by the sounds of it)

Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

A new fable,more info on halo infinite and xcloud and new ips
Thema:

Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

1. Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC) - Similar Threads - Fable xcloud issue

2. Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox...: Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S не работает корректно) Ошибки при работе на консоли Xbox Series S. Игра установлена из подписки...
  3. Fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3: I currently had the urge to play Fable 3 again and reinstalled it on my PC. The problem is that currently Games for Windows - Live is no longer being supported. I am stuck at the verification of...
  4. Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement: Hey there everyone! Fable Anniversary is a really awesome game and for those of us who enjoy getting 100% achievements in our games it is utterly frustrating that the See The Future achievement...
  5. Fable 2 and Xbox Cloud Gaming running on 360 and not One X

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 and Xbox Cloud Gaming running on 360 and not One X: I just started playing Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming on PC and noticed it was running on an Xbox 360. After looking at some comparisons on YouTube I learned that Fable 2 got some enhancements if...
  6. Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary: I am playing Fable Anniversary Xbox 360 backwards compatible. I tried finding the Xbox smart glass to play the game. There's no Xbox Smart Glass, could by chance anyone fix it so I can experience...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live Fable Anniversary: I have a Xbox One. I want to play Fable Anniversary again. I own the game on the disk and as a Game Pass game. When I load the game I get an error that I am disconnected from Xbox Live and my...
  8. Fable 3 Couch Co-Op glitch you refuse to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Couch Co-Op glitch you refuse to fix: Yes, hello. I'm doing couch co-op with my boyfriend, and as player 2, rather than loading my save, it is instead loading me in as a copy of his character. Now, I have seen at least a dozen posts...
  9. I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French

in XboX Insiders
    I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French: Alors j'ai appris le français à la place submitted by /u/Tosawi [link] [comments]
  10. Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?: Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud? submitted by /u/Pickled-Hermit [link] [comments]