Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass

Discus and support Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i launch fable 2 i see the front image it shows when loading into the game. However it then goes back to home screen and wont start no errors. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edgelord1989, Dec 27, 2020.

1. edgelord1989
    edgelord1989 Guest

When i launch fable 2 i see the front image it shows when loading into the game. However it then goes back to home screen and wont start no errors. I have tried

reboot.

Uninstall.

Unplugged console.

Deleted local save cache.

Gone off line.

Googling it

Any suggestions would be great

:)

edgelord1989, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Luvchunx Win User

RAGE 2 Not Launching - starting up only on background

I am also having the same issue, Rage 2 wont launch with Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

For me personally, that's a yes and no answer at the same time,

No answer..

The Xbox One wont be obsolete because Microsoft and Game Developers will support and continue to make games for at least 2 years or more after the Xbox Series X / Series S launches.

Yes answer..

The Xbox One will be obsolete because of the older hardware it's running on, with the Xbox Series X hardware being much newer and more up to date, it's far more powerful, better graphic's, faster and smoother gameplay, faster loading time, just overall far
    superior than Xbox One's.

For me, on the day the Xbox Series X launches, is the day i'm trading in and getting rid my Xbox One X as i will never use it again having upgraded to the next generation.
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass on multiple devices

Yes sir. EA Play will be added to Game Pass Ultimate on 10. November along side the Series S/X launch.
  5. x Lil Adam x Win User

New Fable

Fable 3 was a pretty fun game, and so was Fable 2. But Fable is sadly a dead series in my opinion. It died along with the xbox 360 and it might be revived at some point but probably not anytime soon.
  6. Torchreaper Win User

Fable 2 VERY SICK

Greetings, i see that all fable games ecxept fable 1 are somehow bad...why is that? plz find a way to bring them to life again! i just bought my xbox one s mainly for the fable series! thank you in advance!
Thema:

1. Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Fable wont launch

2. Fable 3 local coop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 local coop: This issue is all over the microsoft forums. When playing local co op, instead of loading the second player’s character and sanctuary and stuff, it loads a copy of the host. No fix is proposed....
  3. Fable 2 Knothole Island Premium dlc won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Knothole Island Premium dlc won't work: I bought fable 2 on Xbox, along with the premium version of Knothole Island, but every time I try to install it, it always says it's corrupted. But I've uninstalled and reinstalled the base game...
  4. Fable 3 not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 not showing up: Hello all! I recently regained access to my xbox account via an xbox 360 my partner gave to me, I've been slowly downloading things and decided today I would re-download Fable 3 so that my...
  5. Free DLC Fable 3 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Free DLC Fable 3 PC: i understand that GFWL is no more... but why do you not just package the free DLC in to the PC version of the game... that would make it so much easier for the players instead for those that go...
  6. Fable 2 won’t download on my Xbox 360. (Gets corrupted)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 won’t download on my Xbox 360. (Gets corrupted): I bought Fable 2 for download on my Xbox 360. For some reason, one of the three things happen; the download doesn’t go through at all, gets to around 80% then goes back to 0%, or kind of finishes...
  7. why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?: I tried to install the classic version of Fable 2 mostly for the DLC but it showed this message instead of just letting it download why does it not work? [img]...
  8. Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360: i own fable 2 on my 360 store and can download it any time on my 360 but i cant download it on my xbox one . my dlc shows up for download and ownership on xbox one . it wants me to purchase the...
  9. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  10. Fable wont play after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable wont play after downloading: downloaded fable but when I try to play it say's the game couldn't start try downloading again 7df0f70c-fd1f-4f7f-92c0-6b26e5579bd5