Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360

Discus and support Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i own fable 2 on my 360 store and can download it any time on my 360 but i cant download it on my xbox one . my dlc shows up for download and ownership... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CubicScooter, Dec 17, 2020.

1. CubicScooter
    CubicScooter Guest

i own fable 2 on my 360 store and can download it any time on my 360 but i cant download it on my xbox one . my dlc shows up for download and ownership on xbox one . it wants me to purchase the game i already own . i believe i bought the game with microsoft
    points back in 2010 2011. it does not show in my order history but it shows point purchases . can anyone help with some insight please

:)

CubicScooter, Dec 17, 2020
  2. MythagoPrincess Win User

Old 360 Games On Xbox one ?????????

I don't care if I lose my library of Xbox One games when the 'Xbox 2' comes out... I still own Halo CE, Fable and Fusion Frenzy for the original Xbox and never played them on the 360
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Remembering The Xbox.

I never owned an Xbox, but I owned Fable and KOTOR, he went on holiday for two weeks and I spent everyday on the couch playing Fable, KOTOR and KOTOR 2, That was one of the reasons when the 360 arrived I decided to buy one instead of wait for a PS3.
  4. RodneyCC Win User

Fable II digital edition not shown on Ready to Install List

Ok so im having the same issue. Fable 2 is not showing in my ready to install list. I know i purchased it because it shows up on my 360 in the purchase history. However, when i go to xbox.com and go to the game's store page it does not show as purchased,
    it wants me to buy it again. I filled out the stupid survey 3 months ago and nobody has gotten back to me. Wtf. I own this game. Its mine, i paid for it. I dont understand.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Quick question.

I don't think it will. I have 1000G on Fable 2 and Borderlands but own none of the DLC, they do not show up on my completed list because I don't have the DLC acheivements.
  6. DarkRicochet117 Win User

Importing from Fable TLC possible?

Fable doesn't import anything from previous games. When you play Fable 2 it has it's own ending for the first game. The ending Fable 2 has is that the Hero of Oakvale chose to destroy the Sword of Aeons; he fought Jack of Blades in his Dragon form, and destroyed
    Jack's mask.

Also, the reason you can't transfer a save file to your USB is because original Xbox data is only allowed on your 360 Hard drive because the hard drive is required for the emulation software included on it to run the game.

Lastly, I haven't had any problems with Fable 2 on my Xbox but I don't play it with a disc anymore, I bought it in the Game Marketplace in Games on Demand.
Thema:

1. Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Fable wont show

2. Fable 3 - Can't connect and verify release date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 - Can't connect and verify release date: Hi, On my new computer, I installed Fable 3. After installing it, the game starts and try to verify the release date of the game. The verification fails with the message Games for Windows -...
  3. I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French

in XboX Insiders
    I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French: Alors j'ai appris le français à la place submitted by /u/Tosawi [link] [comments]
  4. 'See the Future' Achievement in Fable: Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'See the Future' Achievement in Fable: Anniversary: Hello, I reached out to a live chat with Xbox Support and was pointed here. I know this is a minor thing that likely will not be addressed but if someone at Team Xbox could auto-pop the smart...
  5. Fable 3 Jasper talking Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Jasper talking Glitch: Sorry for asking the community or support.i am hoping xbox support can look into this problem. Jasper is one of my favorite characters in fable 3 and I know people have found a way to resolve the...
  6. Fable 2 The Lost Chapters not launching from Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 2 The Lost Chapters not launching from Steam: I have had able 2 The Lost Chapters for a couple of years, purchased via Steam. I've installed, played and uninstalled several times now with no issues. Last time was about 6 months ago. Now, I've...
  7. Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass: When i launch fable 2 i see the front image it shows when loading into the game. However it then goes back to home screen and wont start no errors. I have tried reboot. Uninstall. Unplugged...
  8. why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?: I tried to install the classic version of Fable 2 mostly for the DLC but it showed this message instead of just letting it download why does it not work? [img]...
  9. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  10. Fable wont play after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable wont play after downloading: downloaded fable but when I try to play it say's the game couldn't start try downloading again 7df0f70c-fd1f-4f7f-92c0-6b26e5579bd5