Fable 3 Bonus Content/Ultimate Pass issues

Discus and support Fable 3 Bonus Content/Ultimate Pass issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Fable 3, and I'm playing on the Xbox One. I've purchased some of the bonus content. Some of the content requires you to have an Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kateluvya, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Kateluvya
    Kateluvya Guest

I have Fable 3, and I'm playing on the Xbox One. I've purchased some of the bonus content. Some of the content requires you to have an Xbox live membership. I have an Ultimate Game pass. I think this is what's causing me to receive the following error
    message when I try to receive my gifts: "To access this option you need to be signed into xbox live with an xbox live gold membership you will not have access if your multiplayer Privileges are blocked." Is there a work around? I don't want to cancel my
    Ultimate membership. I ensured my profile is set to full multiplayer access.

:)

Kateluvya, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Salmoro Win User

Hi

Thank you for sharing your concern.

Game Pass Ultimate does have Xbox Live Gold, along with Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC. Therefore; you can play your games on multiplayer matches.

In regards the issue you're having, please make sure that the subscription is active in your account here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services . and you are signed into the correct account.

Also, please verify your account privacy settings here: https://account.xbox.com/settings. Click on " Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety " and make sure that the option " Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety
    " is set to " Allow " .
  3. Kateluvya Win User

The game did, oddly enough, allow me to join another players game. It just seems to be the bonus items that are having an issue.
  4. Kateluvya Win User

Hi

Thank you for sharing your concern.

Game Pass Ultimate does have Xbox Live Gold, along with Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC. Therefore; you can play your games on multiplayer matches.

In regards the issue you're having, please make sure that the subscription is active in your account here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services . and you are signed into the correct account.

Also, please verify your account privacy settings here: https://account.xbox.com/settings. Click on " Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety " and make sure that the option " Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety
    " is set to " Allow " .
    I double checked both. I am logged in to the correct account, and my settings for online safety are all set to allow. Everything seems to be correct, except I receive that message when attempting to access some of the bonus items that require gold membership.
  5. IngameInstincts Win User
  6. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Will you get Preorder DLCs if you buy digital versions? (e.g. Thief)

Thema:

1. Fable 3 Bonus Content/Ultimate Pass issues - Similar Threads - Fable Bonus Content

2. Fable 2 and Forza Horizon on 360 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and Forza Horizon on 360 not downloading: I have the 2 games, Fable 2 and Forza on my account, every time i try to download them, Fable appears damaged with ! yellow on, and Forza download until 99% and them go back to 1% again, i clear...
  3. fable anniversary games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary games with gold: I wanted to download Fable Anniversary while it was free on Games with Gold in April, but my account was in a security hold and would not allow backwards compatible game downloads until the middle...
  4. The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.: I recently bought a Xbox one S all digital with a few months of ultimate gamepass to test out a few games. I tried to replay Fable Anniversary, but I'm stuck on the main menu screen unable to push...
  5. Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue [Further Replies]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue [Further Replies]: Click here to view the original thread. So after reading that thread, here lies a problem: We have spend countless hours to complete storylines of our characters. Even worse: some of us have...
  6. Fable Anniversary XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary XBox One: I was under the impression the Fable series was backward compatible to Xbox One. I downloaded it and I get the start screen (after lots of profile hoops), but no matter what button I press,...
  7. Fable 3 Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fable 3 Pre-Order Bonus: Hello :) My name is Christopher I got a pre-order code for Fable 3, But it seems the website where i'm suppose to enter the code has been taken down or has been discontinued, I was wondering if...
  8. Fable 3 Pre-Order Villager Creator Bonus Code Unredeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fable 3 Pre-Order Villager Creator Bonus Code Unredeemed: I have this pre-order code from 2010 game Fable 3, But the website on which i am suppose to redeem said code has been taken down/discontinued, And i have not yet redeemed my code (I know i'm...
  9. Fable 3 Pre-Order Bonus Website Discontinued - Code Not Redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fable 3 Pre-Order Bonus Website Discontinued - Code Not Redeemed: No time for beautiful text organisation with fancy font family and size and colors and stuff, I have an issue, And only about 70years left to solve it, So lets getright to the point shall we? I...
  10. Bonus pré-commande fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bonus pré-commande fable 3: J'ai décidé de rejouer fable 3 sur xbox one et je me suis rendu compte que je n'avais jamais utilisé le code du bonus de pré-commande. Je rentre le code, cela a l'air de fonctionner. Au moment de...