Fable 3 BUG xbox one

Discus and support Fable 3 BUG xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i fix the clone issue in co-op? I wanted to play Fable 3 on my xbox one with my wife and when it loaded our game up we were both her character.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PapaHeathen77, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:13 AM.

1. Fable 3 BUG xbox one

How do i fix the clone issue in co-op? I wanted to play Fable 3 on my xbox one with my wife and when it loaded our game up we were both her character.

:)

PapaHeathen77, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:13 AM
  2. SoulCrusher xDK Win User

Fable: A Journey I Won't Be Taking

this game will prolly be full of bug and glitches i had all three fable and fable 2 and 3 was a pile of crap,,waste of money
  3. ItzAprilLol Win User

Fable 3 BUG xbox one

Try a power cycle see if that works. On restart make sure there is a green boot screen
  4. FuRion Qc Win User

Fable 4

Fable 4 !! wow they have bugs on Fable 3.. I am trap in "The game" do not found anyway to get out of there.. please answer me.. thank you.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Peter Molyneux Talks Next Xbox and Fable MMO

Fable 2 and Fable 3 were already kinda MMO's. Everywhere you went the orbs were real people that you could interact with. So it should not be a difficult process at all to make a Fable MMO. All they would have to do is get better servers and then make
    the orbs as visible players. I loved Fable 2 but Fable 3 was loaded with bugs and problems so I am not sure about that series anymore. Plus they removed a LOT from Fable 2 when they made Fable 3.
  6. OleMissRebel10 Win User

Fable 3 Problems

It's Lionhead. I love the Fable games but all 3 are full of bugs. 1 and 3 more so than 2. But they are all pretty bad about it.
Thema:

Fable 3 BUG xbox one

1. Fable 3 BUG xbox one - Similar Threads - Fable BUG

2. Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.: Editing this post now that the announcement is official. Project CARS 2 ($59.99 ERP): Available April 1 to 30 on Xbox One Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle ($22.49 ERP): Available April 16 to...
  3. Can't download Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Fable 2: Bought Fable Trilogy for Xbox 360. Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 downloaded succesfully, but not Fable 2. It downloads for a while and then just start all over from 0%...
  4. Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?: Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud? submitted by /u/Pickled-Hermit [link] [comments]
  5. Please remove Fable 2 from my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please remove Fable 2 from my account.: Good day. Can you remove Fable 2 from my Xbox account? I asked for a refund for the game, but after the return the game is still listed as purchased from me. I do not want her to hang like "for...
  6. DLC for Fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Fable 3: So I've uninstalled re installed fable 3 and the dlc countless times but no matter what it's never in game even if it says it's downloaded in my storage it's not in game as well as my save from...
  7. Fable 3 not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 not available: Hey, i bought Fable 3 few years ago and can't find any platform to download it again. Internet adviced me to contact Microsoft, but online chatting isn't available. Is there a chance to get the...
  8. Fable 2 how do I download a new user?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fable 2 how do I download a new user?: Hello, I changed my Xbox 1 username months ago. Just bought Fable 2. I played a free trial once i think under the initial username. I clicked the old one to see if it worked. Its been...
  9. Fable 2 audio bugs and static noise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 audio bugs and static noise.: So playing through Fable 2 I get some Static noises. and blasting noise. Also the villagers will talk but be super slurred and a lot o frame skipping happens. Does anyone else have this...
  10. fable 2 bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable 2 bugs: i have had alot of issues with clipping in these games including falling off of the map and into the sky and even issues with trying to walk around the running animation failed to load so the...