Fable 3 BUG xbox one

Discus and support Fable 3 BUG xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i fix the clone issue in co-op? I wanted to play Fable 3 on my xbox one with my wife and when it loaded our game up we were both her character.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PapaHeathen77, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Fable 3 BUG xbox one

How do i fix the clone issue in co-op? I wanted to play Fable 3 on my xbox one with my wife and when it loaded our game up we were both her character.

:)

PapaHeathen77, Mar 26, 2020
  2. SoulCrusher xDK Win User

Fable: A Journey I Won't Be Taking

this game will prolly be full of bug and glitches i had all three fable and fable 2 and 3 was a pile of crap,,waste of money
  3. ItzAprilLol Win User

Fable 3 BUG xbox one

Try a power cycle see if that works. On restart make sure there is a green boot screen
  4. FuRion Qc Win User

Fable 4

Fable 4 !! wow they have bugs on Fable 3.. I am trap in "The game" do not found anyway to get out of there.. please answer me.. thank you.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Peter Molyneux Talks Next Xbox and Fable MMO

Fable 2 and Fable 3 were already kinda MMO's. Everywhere you went the orbs were real people that you could interact with. So it should not be a difficult process at all to make a Fable MMO. All they would have to do is get better servers and then make
    the orbs as visible players. I loved Fable 2 but Fable 3 was loaded with bugs and problems so I am not sure about that series anymore. Plus they removed a LOT from Fable 2 when they made Fable 3.
  6. OleMissRebel10 Win User

Fable 3 Problems

It's Lionhead. I love the Fable games but all 3 are full of bugs. 1 and 3 more so than 2. But they are all pretty bad about it.
Thema:

Fable 3 BUG xbox one

1. Fable 3 BUG xbox one - Similar Threads - Fable BUG

2. Fable 3 not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 not showing up: Hello all! I recently regained access to my xbox account via an xbox 360 my partner gave to me, I've been slowly downloading things and decided today I would re-download Fable 3 so that my...
  3. Free DLC Fable 3 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Free DLC Fable 3 PC: i understand that GFWL is no more... but why do you not just package the free DLC in to the PC version of the game... that would make it so much easier for the players instead for those that go...
  4. Fable 2 won’t download on my Xbox 360. (Gets corrupted)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 won’t download on my Xbox 360. (Gets corrupted): I bought Fable 2 for download on my Xbox 360. For some reason, one of the three things happen; the download doesn’t go through at all, gets to around 80% then goes back to 0%, or kind of finishes...
  5. Fable, and your pay to download smartglass content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable, and your pay to download smartglass content.: I see you have ¿?Fable SmartGlass Strategy Guides¿? On sale in the store, but I can't find smartglass Or anything That's going to run it. Are you purposely selling out of date, or obsolete content...
  6. I purchased Fable 2 but it's in Russian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Fable 2 but it's in Russian: I bought Fable 2 but for some reason once it's downloaded everything is in Russian. I've looked at it on my account history and clicked on the game just to make sure it's the English version of...
  7. Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass: When i launch fable 2 i see the front image it shows when loading into the game. However it then goes back to home screen and wont start no errors. I have tried reboot. Uninstall. Unplugged...
  8. Fable 2 / XBox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 / XBox Game Pass Ultimate: I bought an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Fable 2, but the Russian version of the game is not available to me. Why? 75df3518-4ff4-4b0f-8b2b-430c4587cc1d
  9. Fable 2 audio bugs and static noise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 audio bugs and static noise.: So playing through Fable 2 I get some Static noises. and blasting noise. Also the villagers will talk but be super slurred and a lot o frame skipping happens. Does anyone else have this...
  10. fable 2 bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable 2 bugs: i have had alot of issues with clipping in these games including falling off of the map and into the sky and even issues with trying to walk around the running animation failed to load so the...