Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005

Discus and support Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK windows live please help me for one because i really do enjoy your games but this is bull *** i just bought this game and now i cant even play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThroatySky32, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ThroatySky32
    ThroatySky32 Guest

OK windows live please help me for one because i really do enjoy your games but this is bull *** i just bought this game and now i cant even play it just send me a patch or something because i am really pissed off about this now.

:)

ThroatySky32, Jan 24, 2014
  2. bobgipjr
    bobgipjr Guest
    Bingo losing appeal fast

Cannot access store - error code 0x80004005

bobgipjr, Jan 24, 2014
  3. bobgipjr
    bobgipjr Guest
    Microsoft reply to this post

Cannot access store-keep getting error 0x80004005

bobgipjr, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005

If this question is for the Games For Windows Live version, then you need to post here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    to get the correct support for your game.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 24, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. bobgipjr Win User

Microsoft reply to this post

Cannot access store-keep getting error 0x80004005
  7. onyxishere Win User

Code erreur Hub Xbox Insider

8. Worn Fender Win User

Latest Update won't install

I have also had a failed update today ... I was directed to the diagnostic offline system update by Microsoft chat support and the zip file I downloaded would not extract ... got error 0x80004005 host.xvd file.
  9. Christyna64 Win User

My xbox one x won't let me do anything.

Here is a Xbox Support page for that error code you are receiving.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x80004005
Thema:

1. Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005 - Similar Threads - Fable cannot auto

2. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  3. Fable 2 cannot successfully download to Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 cannot successfully download to Xbox 360: I just established my Xbox Live account, and purchased Fable 2, as well as the Knothole Island (premium), See the Future (premium), and Bonus Content DLC. The DLC downloads fine to the Xbox 360....
  4. FABLE 3 -- XBOX ONE -- cannot change the language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FABLE 3 -- XBOX ONE -- cannot change the language?: I bought it in the region Deutschland, but I can't change the language from German to English. Is there any solution to change it? I can't play it with German! 49859471-4b8f-42ab-92ba-24116fc13cb7
  5. Fable III - Windows 10 - Cannot connect to the LIVE Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III - Windows 10 - Cannot connect to the LIVE Service: Hello all, Just installed Fable 3, when I attempted to load the game, it checks for/verifies the release date then claims that "Game for Windows - LIVE cannot connect to the LIVE Service. Please...
  6. Cannot access Fable 2 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Fable 2 on xbox one: Raised a support call as I am having issues accessing Fable 2 on my X-BoX One as it does not show as available to download; support agent suggested posting issue here. The game shows in my...
  7. Fable III - Windows 10 - Cannot connect to the LIVE Service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III - Windows 10 - Cannot connect to the LIVE Service?: Hello all, Just installed Fable 3, when I attempted to load the game, it checks for/verifies the release date then claims that "Game for Windows - LIVE cannot connect to the LIVE Service. Please...
  8. Fable II- Cannot Save Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable II- Cannot Save Games: While Fable installed perfectly fine onto my Xbox One, once I attempt to play, it wants me to download the old 360 account information, otherwise I cannot save any game time. We chucked our 360...
  9. Installed Fable II: Knothole glade on Xbox One, cannot find where to start it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Fable II: Knothole glade on Xbox One, cannot find where to start it: I KNOW I installed it, Xbox store says Knothole Glade and See the future are both INSTALLED. But when I go to "my games and apps", I see only halo 5 and some AC games, not the Fable ones that I...
  10. Cannot play Fable 3 on Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play Fable 3 on Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I own a hard copy of Fable 3 that I tried to run on my xbox ONE but I get an error saying that game is not compatible and that I should check the compatibility list. Compatibility list...