Fable 3 Jasper talking Glitch

Discus and support Fable 3 Jasper talking Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry for asking the community or support.i am hoping xbox support can look into this problem. Jasper is one of my favorite characters in fable 3 and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronIHero, May 6, 2021.

1. AaronIHero
    AaronIHero Guest

Sorry for asking the community or support.i am hoping xbox support can look into this problem. Jasper is one of my favorite characters in fable 3 and I know people have found a way to resolve the "Jasper not talking" glitch on xbox 360 with a youtube video, but I am play on xbox one and don't know how to resolve this glitch. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing. I heard lionhead studio had resolve this glitch in a article. Though I don't know if this is true. I hope someone at xbox or microsoft can look into this. https://www.gamereactor.eu/amp/lionhead-updates-fable-iii/

:)

AaronIHero, May 6, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello AaronIHero, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. iMysticDragon Win User

Jasper not talking and Sanctuary unusable glitch

Have you tried restarting the game or console?

Or clear cache?
  4. SoulCrusher xDK Win User

Fable: A Journey I Won't Be Taking

this game will prolly be full of bug and glitches i had all three fable and fable 2 and 3 was a pile of crap,,waste of money
  5. TeeMan69XXX Win User

what is your favortie thing about this game

The replay value. Looks like I might even come back to it. I was playing Fable 3 and it glitched on me and I might have to start all over. Fable 2 didn't do any glitch's.
  6. KilliWonka Win User

Fable 3 - Reaver glitch

Wait, so if I go buy Fable 3, it's pretty much a guarantee that it will glitch up on me?
Thema:

1. Fable 3 Jasper talking Glitch - Similar Threads - Fable Jasper talking

2. Fable 3 - Can't connect and verify release date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 - Can't connect and verify release date: Hi, On my new computer, I installed Fable 3. After installing it, the game starts and try to verify the release date of the game. The verification fails with the message Games for Windows -...
  3. I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French

in XboX Insiders
    I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French: Alors j'ai appris le français à la place submitted by /u/Tosawi [link] [comments]
  4. 'See the Future' Achievement in Fable: Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'See the Future' Achievement in Fable: Anniversary: Hello, I reached out to a live chat with Xbox Support and was pointed here. I know this is a minor thing that likely will not be addressed but if someone at Team Xbox could auto-pop the smart...
  5. Fable 2 The Lost Chapters not launching from Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 2 The Lost Chapters not launching from Steam: I have had able 2 The Lost Chapters for a couple of years, purchased via Steam. I've installed, played and uninstalled several times now with no issues. Last time was about 6 months ago. Now, I've...
  6. Fable 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 2: I played Fable 2 on game pass wasn't planning on keeping getting past going so bought it to play offline paid 15 bucks but still can't play offline would like for it to be able to be played...
  7. Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement: Hi, i wanted to ask Xbox games studios to fix the "See the future" achievement for Fable Anniversary. We can still download the Xbox 360 Smartglass from the MS store but it was dismissed long ago,...
  8. To Microsoft: Release Fable 2 on PC

in XboX Insiders
    To Microsoft: Release Fable 2 on PC: Can you please release the second Fable game also on PC so that PC gamers can play the entire Fable trilogy? submitted by /u/GKID94 [link] [comments]
  9. Unobtainable achievements Fable Anniversary, Army of Two, Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable achievements Fable Anniversary, Army of Two, Burnout Revenge: I like to 100% games and i usually avoid games that i cannot get all achievements on. Ive grinded hours upon hours just for one or moreachievement on several games upon multiple occasions. Im...
  10. Fable II The Wreckager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable II The Wreckager: I know this is a rather old game but I picked it up recently while trying to play some older games I missed out on. I bought the Limited Edition version but it did not come with a card (most...