Fable 3 multiplayer Issues

Discus and support Fable 3 multiplayer Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently downloaded Fable 3 for my Xbox one and i tried to play the multiplayer mode with my bro on the same console. But it doesn’t seem like my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieDuvenage, May 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. Fable 3 multiplayer Issues

i recently downloaded Fable 3 for my Xbox one and i tried to play the multiplayer mode with my bro on the same console. But it doesn’t seem like my progress is carrying over to his world that I’m joining. Instead I (player 2) am given an exact copy of
    the player 1’s progress and equipment. Even if he send me gifts, as soon as i accept and open them, they just go back to his storage when i leave to go to my own world.

We are both signed in to 2 different accounts before I join his game. But the console is offline.

Is there anything that I’m missing here?

Thanks for reading

:)

JamieDuvenage, May 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  2. JamieDuvenage Win User

Thank you for your fast reply

I tried finding forums but i could find any active ones, I asked on microsoft forum cuz Microsoft was one of the leading Developers/publishers of the game so i thought that i could maybe get an answer, i will continue looking for a Fable 3 Forum
  3. joekane1997 Win User

FABLE 3 MULTIPLAYER ISSUES

Try downloading all 3 free DLC, it worked for me when i got this error.
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

FABLE 3 MULTIPLAYER ISSUES

Are you sure that you - or he - do not have the Traitor's Keep or Understone dlc? Neither the demo nor the clothing should make a difference.
  5. AdamYeti Win User

I'm not sure how the multiplayer function of that game should work, but it sounds like an issue with that specific game, not the Xbox, so you may have better luck asking about it on a Fable 3 forum where more people have experience with that issue. Good
    luck!
  6. Tomesso Win User

Hi,

What do you mean about "But the console is offline."?

Have you tried resetting your Xbox 360 profile data on Xbox One?
Thema:

1. Fable 3 multiplayer Issues - Similar Threads - Fable multiplayer Issues

2. Fable 3 local co-op saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 local co-op saves: I've been playing Fable 3 again recently because of the new enhancements. I already beat the game so i wanted to do some local co-op with a friend. When they start up there character and i join, i...
  3. Fable 3 xbox one game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 3 xbox one game saves: While im playing with a player 2 when we launch the game second player becomes copy of player 1. When u save the game it turns player 2 into player 1 making their save a duplicate of 1. Now its...
  4. I can´t play my game fable 3

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t play my game fable 3: I buy a game fable 3 a long time ago, but this game was never opened, at the present i try to install and play and that need windows live. I try all in the guide for games for windows, open ports,...
  5. Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue: Hi Team, So, a few years ago, some of us were asking about issues relating to the Fable 2 Platinum edition (Knothole island/see the future dlc) and Backwards compatability, but today I have found...
  6. I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...: My fable anniversary keeps crashing every time i try to continue through greatwood. And ive only just started playing it. Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet....
  7. Fable 3 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 game pass: Can you guys fix fable 3 its not working on xbox got it from game pass 6e6f1205-0559-4ec8-b90b-37f77909ef39
  8. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...
  9. Fable 3 DLC Download HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 DLC Download HELP: Hello Everyone, I am trying to activate\download DLC for Fable 3 on PC. I have the keys for all the Fable 3 DLC Traitors Keep and Understone. But I cannot seem to download it Can you...
  10. Fable 3 Multiplayer Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Multiplayer Problem: I wasn't exactly sure where to put this thread, but I've been having issues with Fable 3's multiplayer on my Xbox One. When I first gained access to the Multiplayer room I was able to check out...