Fable 3 not available

Discus and support Fable 3 not available in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, i bought Fable 3 few years ago and can't find any platform to download it again. Internet adviced me to contact Microsoft, but online chatting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dominik11111, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Dominik11111
    Dominik11111 Guest

Fable 3 not available

Hey,

i bought Fable 3 few years ago and can't find any platform to download it again. Internet adviced me to contact Microsoft, but online chatting isn't available. Is there a chance to get the key/game back?

Ty for the help

:)

Dominik11111, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Sv x Reapz Win User

Fable 2

i bought the disc version but i also bought the disc version of fable 3 but on my xbox one i have fable 3 available to download but not fable 2
  3. JasonMcG1888 Win User

defense grid the awakeing

fable 3 is not available as it is the 1st but defense grid is not available either is it going to be available today as stated
  4. Edgarour Win User

Fable 3 not available

What platform are you trying to play it on?
  5. KingJayMax Win User

Fable 3 not available

I don't think there is anyway to recover the key unless you have access to the email address to which the account is linked.
  6. Dominik11111 Win User

Fable 3 not available

Yeah i already visited the store. Unfortunately i don't own the game there. I guess, that i used an old email, which isn't in use anymore. I bought it from like mmoga, is there a possibility to get the key back?
Thema:

Fable 3 not available

1. Fable 3 not available - Similar Threads - Fable available

2. Can't download Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Fable 2: Bought Fable Trilogy for Xbox 360. Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 downloaded succesfully, but not Fable 2. It downloads for a while and then just start all over from 0%...
  3. Fable 3 BUG xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 BUG xbox one: How do i fix the clone issue in co-op? I wanted to play Fable 3 on my xbox one with my wife and when it loaded our game up we were both her character. 1b75f505-60bd-4580-a75d-6e9f605ae443
  4. Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?: Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud? submitted by /u/Pickled-Hermit [link] [comments]
  5. Please remove Fable 2 from my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please remove Fable 2 from my account.: Good day. Can you remove Fable 2 from my Xbox account? I asked for a refund for the game, but after the return the game is still listed as purchased from me. I do not want her to hang like "for...
  6. DLC for Fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Fable 3: So I've uninstalled re installed fable 3 and the dlc countless times but no matter what it's never in game even if it says it's downloaded in my storage it's not in game as well as my save from...
  7. Fable 3 "not available to play here"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 "not available to play here": Any help on this matter will be appreciated, as it is listed as backwards compatible but will not install from disc. 008b0d4d-3d97-48ab-acb1-a1075afd5e7e
  8. Fable 3 not available for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 not available for download: I have not purchased Fable III stand alone, however I do own the Fable Trilogy. I wasn't actually sure if this would count as owning the games individually, however when BC first launched it did....
  9. Fable II and Fable III Not available to download to Xbox One although own both games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable II and Fable III Not available to download to Xbox One although own both games.: So I own both Fable 2, 3 digitally. I have both games downloaded onto my x360 and have beaten both games. Currently I am unable to get the games in Backwards Comp on my XOne. If i select them on...
  10. Fable 2 - Not available for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 - Not available for download: I have previously purchased and played Fable 2 on my old Xbox 360. Now with backwards compatibility it looks like I should be able to download and play Fable 2 on my Xbox One. My problem is that...