Fable 3 pc game disc

Discus and support Fable 3 pc game disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so i recently found a copy of fable 3 for pc and i have been trying to install it on windows 11, but the files wont configure properly while trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollowedTyler, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM.

1. Fable 3 pc game disc

Hey so i recently found a copy of fable 3 for pc and i have been trying to install it on windows 11, but the files wont configure properly while trying to download, is there any way to get around this or to fix it?

:)

HollowedTyler, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?

No you can't as the versions on the Microsoft Store are the Xbox Versions of the games.

Fable 2, far as I can tell, never had a PC port so can't be played on PC; Fable 3 you would need to find a code from a 3rd party site or buy the disc version for the game
  3. Georges C. Win User

Fable 3 pc game disc

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HollowedTyler, when it says that the files "wont configure properly" what exactly happens, the download does not run, it downloads but not installed, pops up some error message?

And in the description of the installation CD, what are the recommendations required for installation and would also be on 32-bit or 64-bit systems?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fable 2

Ok, Fable 3 was given away as part of the games with gold program (actually it was the 1st game given away), this could be why you have fable 3 given to you. Since you have the disc version of fable 2, just insert the disc and start the install, then you
    can play Fable 2 on the xbox one, you do still have to insert the disc to play it though.
  5. Sv x Reapz Win User

Fable 2

i bought the disc version but i also bought the disc version of fable 3 but on my xbox one i have fable 3 available to download but not fable 2
  6. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Peter Molyneux leaves Lionhead and Microsoft

I don't care about Molyneux after Fable 3 was the worst. Fable 2 was bearable, fable 3 was totally different to what Molyneux promised. It makes me want to snap my fable 3 disc every time I pop it in and try to finish the game.
Thema:

Fable 3 pc game disc

1. Fable 3 pc game disc - Similar Threads - Fable game disc

2. Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem: I cant seem to add a friend on gfwl, i have an account and i have the game but it asks for parental consent, even though i am the parent, which causes it to softlock me by asking for the password...
  3. I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming...: I got Gamepass Ultimate. Fable 2 is included. I click on play with Cloud Gaming and it says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're...
  4. Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate?: I see Fable 2 is on Gamepass. Can I play it on my PC? I haven't bought Gamepass yet. I will get it if I can play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud. e3e20ff2-c88f-490a-9e1c-5918cb6c5a3d
  5. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  6. Fable 2 on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 on cloud gaming: I was just wondering if Fable 2 (through the gamepass playing on the cloud) includes the dlc 11768a49-0f7c-4550-b86e-c84508807115
  7. Fable 2 and Xbox Cloud Gaming running on 360 and not One X

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 and Xbox Cloud Gaming running on 360 and not One X: I just started playing Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming on PC and noticed it was running on an Xbox 360. After looking at some comparisons on YouTube I learned that Fable 2 got some enhancements if...
  8. Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass: When i launch fable 2 i see the front image it shows when loading into the game. However it then goes back to home screen and wont start no errors. I have tried reboot. Uninstall. Unplugged...
  9. Fable 2 / XBox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 / XBox Game Pass Ultimate: I bought an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Fable 2, but the Russian version of the game is not available to me. Why? 75df3518-4ff4-4b0f-8b2b-430c4587cc1d
  10. why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?: I tried to install the classic version of Fable 2 mostly for the DLC but it showed this message instead of just letting it download why does it not work? [img]...