Fable 3 update

Discus and support Fable 3 update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know what the new fable 3 update from today was for 346e733b-ed0d-467e-a591-b6699d49965a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GodofMadness231, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Fable 3 update

Does anyone know what the new fable 3 update from today was for

:)

GodofMadness231, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

Xbox games on Xbox 360

It depends on the game, just check if it is compatible and if so, there are games that get updates (Fable 3)
  3. Drizzle J Win User

Fable 3 update

I’m curious of this update as I’m a big Fable fan and now I’ll have to go research this as well!
  4. Mythus CZ Win User

Fable 3 update

Well, I had plenty Xbox 360 games on Xbox One with updates, so maybe some better optimalization or I don't know..
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Fable 3 update

Hi, I don't know whats inside this Fable 3 update, but I can say you that yesterday a bunch of Xbox 360 games (around 30 of my collection) received updates, maybe is a wave of fix for the retrocompatibility program.
  6. Suicidal Groove Win User

Fable 3 update

I think I was the only one, a friend of me told me that it could be some improvements for BC or the game itself.
Thema:

Fable 3 update

1. Fable 3 update - Similar Threads - Fable update

2. Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”: Hello I’m just enquiring about the “See the Future” achievement on Fable Anniversary as it is unobtainable as of now due to the Xbox 360 Smart Glass being taken down. Is there any plans to bring...
  3. TT Isle of Man and Fable Heroes are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TT Isle of Man and Fable Heroes are now free to download for gold members: TT Isle of Man (xbox one) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/tt-isle-of-man/c1shgh9p2npr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Fable Heroes (xbox 360)...
  4. Fable 2 version digital en Xbox One[Fable 2 Digital version on Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 version digital en Xbox One[Fable 2 Digital version on Xbox One]: Adquirí hace unos dias la copia digital de Fable 2 en Game Pass. Asta hay todo bien... Cuando la ejecuto carga bien los menus... Inicio partida, elijo el y comienza la cinemática... Se paraliza el...
  5. Quelle est pour vous la meilleur Saga Xbox entre Gears , Halo, Forza, Fable ? [What is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quelle est pour vous la meilleur Saga Xbox entre Gears , Halo, Forza, Fable ? [What is the...: Si vous deviez choisir une seul saga qui a fait la réputation de Xbox se serait laquelle !? [Translation-If you had to choose a single saga that made Xbox's reputation? ]...
  6. Fable 2 is still busted after the update on 7/6/18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 is still busted after the update on 7/6/18: I got pretty excited today when I saw that Fable 2 had an update, since the last update left it broken for over a month. Good news everyone!! The glitch where the microsoft splash screen skips a...
  7. Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update: Fable 2-3 having technical issues since last Microsoft update Hair on character flashes blue Audio problems Slowing down 8de56892-94bf-46df-9f08-ee912176ae29
  8. New Fable III update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Fable III update?: *(I originally posted this in the Fable III section, but I doubt anyone will see it there)* So this evening I checked the Updates section of the "My Games and Apps" of my Xbox One. There was an...
  9. New Fable III update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Fable III update?: So this evening I checked the Updates section of the "My Games and Apps" of my Xbox One. There was an update for Fable III that was 1.47 Gb in total. Anyone know anything about this, such as what...
  10. Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005: OK windows live please help me for one because i really do enjoy your games but this is bull *** i just bought this game and now i cant even play it just send me a patch or something because i am...