Fable 3 update

Discus and support Fable 3 update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know what the new fable 3 update from today was for 346e733b-ed0d-467e-a591-b6699d49965a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GodofMadness231, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Fable 3 update

Does anyone know what the new fable 3 update from today was for

:)

GodofMadness231, Aug 10, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Fable 3 update

Hi, I don't know whats inside this Fable 3 update, but I can say you that yesterday a bunch of Xbox 360 games (around 30 of my collection) received updates, maybe is a wave of fix for the retrocompatibility program.
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

Fable 3 update

I think I was the only one, a friend of me told me that it could be some improvements for BC or the game itself.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Fable 3 update.

What is the exact error message you are getting, including error codes. Have you tried using any other storage devices?
  5. Biggshow Win User

Fable 3 update

I still play all the Fable games. I play many of the older games because I find the story and nostalgia to be great. Always great to go back and play the classics.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Fable 3 update

Even on 360 there were game freezes whilst co-op so any update this late in the day is appreciated for such a great game.

I'll hafta give it another whirl!
Thema:

Fable 3 update

1. Fable 3 update - Similar Threads - Fable update

2. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  3. problem game fable 2 localization

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem game fable 2 localization: hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad) 374222ca-1f25-49c9-b752-32023428311f
  4. fable 2 language xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable 2 language xbox one: I can't be able to change fable 2 language on my xbox one. It still keeping french, only for this gamr i have this troobleshot, my xbox one has set to english language but region is france. Can...
  5. I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save Xbox 360 games (e.g. Fable 2) on my Xbox One: Hi everyone, I've been having some trouble saving my Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One, specifically Fable 2 (that I got through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). When I tried to load the game, my Xbox...
  6. Fable 2 is still busted after the update on 7/6/18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 is still busted after the update on 7/6/18: I got pretty excited today when I saw that Fable 2 had an update, since the last update left it broken for over a month. Good news everyone!! The glitch where the microsoft splash screen skips a...
  7. Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update: Fable 2-3 having technical issues since last Microsoft update Hair on character flashes blue Audio problems Slowing down 8de56892-94bf-46df-9f08-ee912176ae29
  8. New Fable III update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Fable III update?: *(I originally posted this in the Fable III section, but I doubt anyone will see it there)* So this evening I checked the Updates section of the "My Games and Apps" of my Xbox One. There was an...
  9. New Fable III update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Fable III update?: So this evening I checked the Updates section of the "My Games and Apps" of my Xbox One. There was an update for Fable III that was 1.47 Gb in total. Anyone know anything about this, such as what...
  10. Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 cannot auto update LIVE and fails with error code 0x80004005: OK windows live please help me for one because i really do enjoy your games but this is bull *** i just bought this game and now i cant even play it just send me a patch or something because i am...