Fable 3 will not load on my xbox one s.

Discus and support Fable 3 will not load on my xbox one s. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, didn't work. Factory reset, didn't work. Cleared xbox 360 storage, didn't work. Power cycle restart,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LelandMill, Mar 4, 2021.

1. LelandMill
    LelandMill Guest

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, didn't work. Factory reset, didn't work. Cleared xbox 360 storage, didn't work. Power cycle restart, didn't work. What else could I try to get this game to work?

:)

LelandMill, Mar 4, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @LelandMill, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. amzday13 Win User

New Friends

what games do you play? out of the ones i can see i play CoD waw, Fable 3, and MW2 i play other stuff like :

Fable 2, Gears: 1,2,3, Halo, Assassins Creed Brotherhood.. i play loads of games and i'm not always on my GT as i share an xbox with my boyfriend, i do need help though currently with CoD world at War with some multiplayer stuff and Fable 3 with weapons
  4. Sv x Reapz Win User

Fable 2

i bought the disc version but i also bought the disc version of fable 3 but on my xbox one i have fable 3 available to download but not fable 2
  5. SoundXboxjulio Win User

Fable 3 won't load

my fable 3 download on my console after loading the chicken I get does not work please help me
  6. Torchreaper Win User

Fable 2 VERY SICK

Greetings, i see that all fable games ecxept fable 1 are somehow bad...why is that? plz find a way to bring them to life again! i just bought my xbox one s mainly for the fable series! thank you in advance!
Thema:

1. Fable 3 will not load on my xbox one s. - Similar Threads - Fable load

2. Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement: Hi, i wanted to ask Xbox games studios to fix the "See the future" achievement for Fable Anniversary. We can still download the Xbox 360 Smartglass from the MS store but it was dismissed long ago,...
  3. To Microsoft: Release Fable 2 on PC

in XboX Insiders
    To Microsoft: Release Fable 2 on PC: Can you please release the second Fable game also on PC so that PC gamers can play the entire Fable trilogy? submitted by /u/GKID94 [link] [comments]
  4. Unobtainable achievements Fable Anniversary, Army of Two, Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable achievements Fable Anniversary, Army of Two, Burnout Revenge: I like to 100% games and i usually avoid games that i cannot get all achievements on. Ive grinded hours upon hours just for one or moreachievement on several games upon multiple occasions. Im...
  5. Fable 3 stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 stuck on loading screen: I have downloaded the game from the game pass on my Xbox One S. The game loads, boots my profile and cloud sync fine. Then it will infinity sit on the loading screen. I have tried: -Hard boot,...
  6. Problems loading fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems loading fable 3: after I sign in with my profile I go to bring open fable 3 after it loads at the title screen I push the start button and it comes up and says that the harddrive that has my profile on it has...
  7. Fable 3 saved game failed to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 saved game failed to load: So I downloaded fable 3 when it became available for free. I do not use a disc to play it. Recently the game crashed while it was saving. Now when i bring up the game I get to the title screen,...
  8. Fable 3, load saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3, load saved games: Is there anyway that I can load a saved games other then starting a new game, because, I want to get enough money for the final battle? b9120376-15a0-4e4a-8049-01a5ebd04f0b
  9. Fable 3 - Infinite Load Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 - Infinite Load Screen.: Basically to put it bluntly after downloading the Patch for Fable 3 Backwards Compatibility I hit Start on the game menu and was given a Loading screen that will Never stop loading. Seriously I...
  10. Fable III won't load past the first screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III won't load past the first screen.: I just purchased Fable III on the 360 from the Microsoft Shop. I downloaded it and I started the game up and it won't go past the first screen when it shows the tips and the chicken on the side...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fable 3 on cbox one s