Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox...

Discus and support Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S не работает корректно) Ошибки при работе на консоли... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by НиколайШепелев, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox...

Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S не работает корректно)

Ошибки при работе на консоли Xbox Series S.

Игра установлена из подписки Game PASS.

Тестировщики вообще когда не тестировали. Частые за двоения мобов в локациях которые не позволяют завершить миссию.

Самое не приятное, при покидании локации наблюдаем сообщение загрузка. Висит оно бесконечно.

Перегружаем консоль переходим запуск игры.

функция Quick Resume активна.

Продолжить играть - я как игрок полагаю что игра, будет продолжена с последнего сохранения - нет. Игра начинает грузиться с картинки ЗАГ УЗКА.

Цикличная загрузка - загрузить рабочее сохранение невозможно.

Конфликт функции сохранения внутри игры (авто хранения) и функции Quick Resume - которая создала контрольную точку сохранения ровно в момент перегрузки консоли.

Сохранений нет! Прогресса нет!

Тестировщики с игрой не работали.

Куда отправить скрины, что бы саппорт мог дать анализ инцидента.

Errors when working on the Xbox Series S console.

The game is installed from a Game PASS subscription.

Testers have never tested at all. Frequent doubling of mobs in locations that do not allow you to complete the mission.

The most unpleasant thing is that when leaving the location, we observe the loading message. It hangs indefinitely.

We overload the console and go to the launch of the game.

The Quick Resume function is active.

Continue playing - as a player, I believe that the game will continue from the last save-no. The game starts loading from the LOADING image.

Cyclic loading - it is impossible to load a working save.

The conflict between the save function inside the game (auto-save) and the Quick Resume function-which created a save checkpoint exactly at the time of the console overload.

There are no saves! There is no progress!

The testers did not work with the game.

Where to send the screenshots, so that the support could give an analysis of the incident.

:)

НиколайШепелев, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

Yep Fable Anniversary, Fable II and Fable III all work on the Xbox One.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

xbox one and fable 1 remake

This is mostly a year,i heard about Fable Anniversary and they never said anything about an Xbox one version....Also they are already working on Fable Legens for Xbox one.

Fable Anniversary is announced for Xbox 360 in february 2014.
  4. Mr.Mc Win User

The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.

I managed to get it to work finally. Not sure how though. I reinstalled Fable Anniversary three times, uninstalled Fable 2 also Fable 3 off of my console, then when starting up Fable Anniversary and while the company logos where playing I quickly signed
    into my Xbox account before it got to the main menu. After doing that it registered the start button on the main menu. I can now play Fable Anniversary. Thank you TheMightyTks and Hvxu for helping me.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Which 360 games would you like to see ported to the X1?

I would like the Fable Anniversary game to be on the Xbox One
  6. KarimCharifi Win User

Massive problems with the backward compatible

Here are the version in the backwards compatibility listing.

• Fable Anniversary
    • Fable Heroes
    • Fable II
    • Fable III
    • Fable Trilogy
    • Fable® II Pub Games
    Thats not help me every xbox 360 game not work

Banjo kazooie

Banjo tooie

ETC
Thema:

Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox...

1. Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox... - Similar Threads - Fable Anniversary Series

2. Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement: Hey there everyone! Fable Anniversary is a really awesome game and for those of us who enjoy getting 100% achievements in our games it is utterly frustrating that the See The Future achievement...
  3. Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary: I am playing Fable Anniversary Xbox 360 backwards compatible. I tried finding the Xbox smart glass to play the game. There's no Xbox Smart Glass, could by chance anyone fix it so I can experience...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox Live Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live Fable Anniversary: I have a Xbox One. I want to play Fable Anniversary again. I own the game on the disk and as a Game Pass game. When I load the game I get an error that I am disconnected from Xbox Live and my...
  5. 'See the Future' Achievement in Fable: Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'See the Future' Achievement in Fable: Anniversary: Hello, I reached out to a live chat with Xbox Support and was pointed here. I know this is a minor thing that likely will not be addressed but if someone at Team Xbox could auto-pop the smart...
  6. Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary and it's Xbox360 Smartglass related achievement: Hi, i wanted to ask Xbox games studios to fix the "See the future" achievement for Fable Anniversary. We can still download the Xbox 360 Smartglass from the MS store but it was dismissed long ago,...
  7. Unobtainable achievements Fable Anniversary, Army of Two, Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable achievements Fable Anniversary, Army of Two, Burnout Revenge: I like to 100% games and i usually avoid games that i cannot get all achievements on. Ive grinded hours upon hours just for one or moreachievement on several games upon multiple occasions. Im...
  8. Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary: I have an XBox Series X with the game pass and my partner wants to play through Fable Anniversary. Problem is that even after the tutorial and graduating from the guild she is unable to save her...
  9. Fable anniversary stutter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary stutter: This game stutters so bad I can't even play with for 2 seconds with having to turn it off my game jitter so much and Xbox has done nothing to fix it got it with game with gold and it been like it...
  10. fable anniversary games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary games with gold: I wanted to download Fable Anniversary while it was free on Games with Gold in April, but my account was in a security hold and would not allow backwards compatible game downloads until the middle...