Fable Anniversary - Offline

Discus and support Fable Anniversary - Offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do i still need to play this game via Xbox Live ? or can I play it without connecting bb53af45-dcd8-4741-8199-e53a1a984b4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoingLeopard54, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Fable Anniversary - Offline

Do i still need to play this game via Xbox Live ? or can I play it without connecting

:)

GoingLeopard54, Feb 21, 2014
  2. ragnafable11
    ragnafable11 Guest
    Is Fable Always Online?

Fables Anniversary? That would be an alternate option. But I guess I'll have to wait and see how this game goes as soon as it is released.

ragnafable11, Feb 21, 2014
  3. shadowfac
    shadowfac Guest
    Can Fable II be played in offline co-op?

I downloaded Fable III last month thanks to the Games with Gold program, and me and my wife both ended up loving the game, especially since we can play together in co-op.

So I'm now considering buying Fable II and, eventually, Fable Anniversary. But I'm not sure if Fable II can be played in offline co-op like Fable III.

Also, according to most reviews, we will probably like Fable II more than III, right? (and Fable I more than the others?).

shadowfac, Feb 21, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Fable Legends, Fable Fans

Heck yeah. They did a fantastic job remaking Fable Anniversary. It is not a just a brush up. Like these other games. They truly REMASTERED Fable Anniversary.

Remastered has been thrown around way to much as of late. There are only a few games that have been truly remastered. Fable Anniversary is one of them
  5. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Will you get Preorder DLCs if you buy digital versions? (e.g. Thief)

6. Tzar of kaos Win User

xbox one and fable 1 remake

This is mostly a year,i heard about Fable Anniversary and they never said anything about an Xbox one version....Also they are already working on Fable Legens for Xbox one.

Fable Anniversary is announced for Xbox 360 in february 2014.
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras?

8. IngameInstincts Win User

Fable Anniversary info

Thema:

Fable Anniversary - Offline

1. Fable Anniversary - Offline - Similar Threads - Fable Anniversary Offline

2. I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...: My fable anniversary keeps crashing every time i try to continue through greatwood. And ive only just started playing it. Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet....
  3. Fable Anniversary “See The Future”

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fable Anniversary “See The Future”: Hi all, I’ve recently picked up a copy of Fable Anniversary for another run on my Xbox One to grab some achivements I didn’t get before. The problem is I’ve stumbled across the problem that the...
  4. Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC: Split from this thread. Is there a fix in place? I purchased some of the extra weapon and amour pack and they are not in my inventory. Is there some place i need to go to collect them? Or is...
  5. Need a game manual (PDF) for fable anniversary for the xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a game manual (PDF) for fable anniversary for the xbox1: Need a game manual (PDF) for fable anniversary for the xbox1 6e1003cf-568a-46a6-90c6-89f9afd33cd1
  6. Why can't I smart glass fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I smart glass fable anniversary: I am trying to contact to smart glass for fable anniversary to get the special content 8770c20d-6054-4a30-ae45-65a6ed37e2f6
  7. Fable anniversary smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary smartglass: trying to use the smartglass for fable anniversary. It brings up the controls on my phone but not the map. 41bf8bf8-da0e-4747-9988-bad5cb2597ed
  8. Fable Anniversary: Battle of Jack of Blades

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary: Battle of Jack of Blades: Hi guys. So basically been playing Fable Anniversary, So far there hasn't been any freezing or other bugs. However, the final quest, Battle of Jack of Blades doesn't work. You collect the...
  9. Fable anniversary Xbox one start screen issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary Xbox one start screen issue: I recently bought and downloaded content for fable anniversary for Xbox 360. I have logged on and for some reason I get to the start screen and it refuses to allow me to press start. I can hit...
  10. Fable Anniversary Smartglass strategy Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable Anniversary Smartglass strategy Guide: Hey, I'm using an LG Stylo 3 and it says it's connected but on my console, everytime I try and download the DLC, it says it's not supported in my regain, and prevents me from downloading it. I'm...