fable anniversary

Discus and support fable anniversary in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guten Tag Ich habe das Spiel im Online Store gekauft, und jetzt habe ich festgestellt das dieses Game nur in der Englischen Sprache Spielbar ist.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyrill99, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Cyrill99
    Cyrill99 Guest

fable anniversary

Guten Tag

Ich habe das Spiel im Online Store gekauft, und jetzt habe ich festgestellt das dieses Game nur in der Englischen Sprache Spielbar ist.

Auf der Seite steht aber folgendes:

Verfügbar auf
    Xbox One

Funktionen
    4K Ultra HD Xbox
    One X Enhanced

Beschreibung

Die Games on Demand-Version unterstützt Englisch, Italienisch, Deutsch, Russisch.”Fable“, das ????????????????????meistverkaufte Rollenspiel auf der ersten Version von Xbox, war das erste Spiel, bei dem jede Wahl der Spieler Konsequenzen
    hatte. ”Fable Anniversary“, die spektakuläre HD-Neuauflage des Originals, erinnert wieder daran, wieso der Titel so einzigartig ist. Brandneue Texturen und 3D-Modelle, ein neues Beleuchtungssystem, eine schicke neue Oberfläche, Erfolge und alle Inhalte aus
    ”The Lost Chapters“ machen ”Fable Anniversary“ zum ultimativen Fable-Erlebnis für Fans und Neulinge!

Gibt es da eine möglichkeit dies zu ändern?

[Translation - Good day I bought the game from the online store, and now I've found that this game is playable only in English. On the page is the following: Available on Xbox Onefeatures4K Ultra HD Xbox One X Enhanced description The Games on Demand
    version supports English, Italian, German, Russian "Fable", which was the best-selling role-playing game on the first version of Xbox, ???????????????????? the first game where every choice of players had consequences. "Fable Anniversary", the spectacular
    HD remake of the original, reminds again why the title is so unique. Brand new textures and 3D models, a new lighting system, a sleek new interface, achievements and all the content from "The Lost Chapters" make "Fable Anniversary" the ultimate fable experience
    for fans and novices! Is there a way to change this?]

:)

Cyrill99, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

Yep Fable Anniversary, Fable II and Fable III all work on the Xbox One.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Fable Legends, Fable Fans

Heck yeah. They did a fantastic job remaking Fable Anniversary. It is not a just a brush up. Like these other games. They truly REMASTERED Fable Anniversary.

Remastered has been thrown around way to much as of late. There are only a few games that have been truly remastered. Fable Anniversary is one of them
  4. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Will you get Preorder DLCs if you buy digital versions? (e.g. Thief)

5. Tzar of kaos Win User

xbox one and fable 1 remake

This is mostly a year,i heard about Fable Anniversary and they never said anything about an Xbox one version....Also they are already working on Fable Legens for Xbox one.

Fable Anniversary is announced for Xbox 360 in february 2014.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras?

Thema:

fable anniversary

1. fable anniversary - Similar Threads - fable anniversary

2. How to change the language in the game fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language in the game fable anniversary: Hello How to change the language in the game fable anniversary.(sub) Xbox One The region specified is correct.Thanks 636881b5-7378-400f-9020-2701c08ec97c
  3. I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...: My fable anniversary keeps crashing every time i try to continue through greatwood. And ive only just started playing it. Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet....
  4. Fable Anniversary “See The Future”

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fable Anniversary “See The Future”: Hi all, I’ve recently picked up a copy of Fable Anniversary for another run on my Xbox One to grab some achivements I didn’t get before. The problem is I’ve stumbled across the problem that the...
  5. Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC: Split from this thread. Is there a fix in place? I purchased some of the extra weapon and amour pack and they are not in my inventory. Is there some place i need to go to collect them? Or is...
  6. Need a game manual (PDF) for fable anniversary for the xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a game manual (PDF) for fable anniversary for the xbox1: Need a game manual (PDF) for fable anniversary for the xbox1 6e1003cf-568a-46a6-90c6-89f9afd33cd1
  7. Why can't I smart glass fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I smart glass fable anniversary: I am trying to contact to smart glass for fable anniversary to get the special content 8770c20d-6054-4a30-ae45-65a6ed37e2f6
  8. Fable anniversary smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary smartglass: trying to use the smartglass for fable anniversary. It brings up the controls on my phone but not the map. 41bf8bf8-da0e-4747-9988-bad5cb2597ed
  9. Fable Anniversary: Battle of Jack of Blades

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary: Battle of Jack of Blades: Hi guys. So basically been playing Fable Anniversary, So far there hasn't been any freezing or other bugs. However, the final quest, Battle of Jack of Blades doesn't work. You collect the...
  10. Fable Anniversary Smartglass strategy Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable Anniversary Smartglass strategy Guide: Hey, I'm using an LG Stylo 3 and it says it's connected but on my console, everytime I try and download the DLC, it says it's not supported in my regain, and prevents me from downloading it. I'm...