Fable Anniversary

Discus and support Fable Anniversary in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Fable Anniversary from Microsoft Store and it keeps freezing when I need to talk to characters. Is there something I can do to stop this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GillCorkhill, May 23, 2020.

1. GillCorkhill
    GillCorkhill Guest

Fable Anniversary

I installed Fable Anniversary from Microsoft Store and it keeps freezing when I need to talk to characters. Is there something I can do to stop this.

:)

GillCorkhill, May 23, 2020
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

Yep Fable Anniversary, Fable II and Fable III all work on the Xbox One.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Fable Legends, Fable Fans

Heck yeah. They did a fantastic job remaking Fable Anniversary. It is not a just a brush up. Like these other games. They truly REMASTERED Fable Anniversary.

Remastered has been thrown around way to much as of late. There are only a few games that have been truly remastered. Fable Anniversary is one of them
  4. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Will you get Preorder DLCs if you buy digital versions? (e.g. Thief)

5. Tzar of kaos Win User

xbox one and fable 1 remake

This is mostly a year,i heard about Fable Anniversary and they never said anything about an Xbox one version....Also they are already working on Fable Legens for Xbox one.

Fable Anniversary is announced for Xbox 360 in february 2014.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Fable Anniversary First Edition Extras?

Thema:

Fable Anniversary

1. Fable Anniversary - Similar Threads - Fable Anniversary

2. Fable anniversary on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary on xbox one: Hi I have installed Fable anniversary on xbox one but when i tried playing it, i can’t even press start. I did not have any issue like this before on fable 2 and 3. Please help me. Thank you...
  3. fable anniversary fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary fps: so iv wanted to play fable anniversary but when i start moving the fps frame rate is so bad it laggy and it unplayble due to it been like it for many years and not a single fix please xbox fix it...
  4. Fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary: Hi everyone, I wanted to play the fable anniversary. Faced a problem, the camera interferes with the game, twitches, is this some kind of smoothing, or I do not understand, can you help? Maybe...
  5. Fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary: Всем привет, столкнулся с проблемой в игре fable anniversary. Хотел я значит поиграть и насладится ремейком, вроде нормально все, но сейчас в глаза бросается камера, которая то ли багает, то ли не...
  6. Fable Anniversary Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary Won't Launch: Fable Anniversary is free with Gold the first half of this month so I decided to claim it. Only, my Xbox One refuses to play/open it. I've already gone through several of the troubleshooting steps...
  7. Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020: Hello all, ** Already tried to readd my account to console ** Already tried to use another channel, like android app or pc (browsers chrome, firefox and edge) ** Already tried to change my...
  8. Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.: Editing this post now that the announcement is official. Project CARS 2 ($59.99 ERP): Available April 1 to 30 on Xbox One Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle ($22.49 ERP): Available April 16 to...
  9. Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”: Hello I’m just enquiring about the “See the Future” achievement on Fable Anniversary as it is unobtainable as of now due to the Xbox 360 Smart Glass being taken down. Is there any plans to bring...
  10. How to change the language in the game fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language in the game fable anniversary: Hello How to change the language in the game fable anniversary.(sub) Xbox One The region specified is correct.Thanks 636881b5-7378-400f-9020-2701c08ec97c