Fable Freeze

Discus and support Fable Freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem playing the original Fable game. This freezing is almost identical to a problem I was having with Assassins Creed 4 (I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PuzzledQuotient, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Fable Freeze

I'm having a problem playing the original Fable game. This freezing is almost identical to a problem I was having with Assassins Creed 4 (I can navigate the menus fine, the freeze occurs as soon as I get into actual gameplay) I have tried all the suggestions
    for troubleshooting original Xbox games except for reformatting the hard drive.

:)

PuzzledQuotient, Jan 21, 2014
  2. iamSnore
    iamSnore Guest
    Fable freezes

I've a really annoying problem.

A few day's ago i bought Fable 3, but when i tried to play it my xbox freezes.

After that even without playing Fable 3 my xbox still crashes and gives a ring of death.

I found out that this has to do with de save files of Fable, so when i fixed my xbox again by deleting the save files, i've still got the problem that i can't play Fable.

Does anyone recognize this, and knows how to fix it?

For the people who wanna know, i'm absolute sure that the problem is not in my xbox because i've bought a complete new xbox for Fable because the other one crashed. I also bought a other Fable 3 game, but i've still got the same problem.

iamSnore, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Leroy2694
    Leroy2694 Guest
    Fable freezes

Havent got this problem yet(and i've played Fable III over and over). Well maybe you're that unlucky that you bought a Xbox that has got some mistakes. If you want to be sure its Fable III and not your Xbox you should try another game. And if the same thing
    happens i would send it back for repair.

Leroy2694, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Fable Freeze

Alright, the freeze stopped occurring after I unplugged my connection to the network, but that really doesn't make any sense to me.

PuzzledQuotient, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Fable 3 won't load

Greetings, AnonymousRoom1. Sorry to hear you're having some trouble playing Fable 3! If I understand correctly, you are only encountering freezing when playing this game, correct? Were the other discs you tried also Fable 3 discs? If so, can you try another
    title and let us know if you encounter freezes then?
  6. K1LR x WiiLKES Win User

Trouble to download Fable III

every time i try to download fable 3, it gets to 18% and freezes. Is this a common problem and are there any solutions?
  7. tacodude1998 Win User

?FABLE OR NOT TO FABLE

look this problem has to do with fable 1 it freezes at a certian part and i tried every thing the people on support said and nothing worked. so I think you should review the emulation because the game is unplayable (please note tat this is the original fable
    1 and not fable the journy)
  8. PuzzledQuotient Win User

Fable Freeze

Alright, the freeze stopped occurring after I unplugged my connection to the network, but that really doesn't make any sense to me.
  9. Malacath Win User

Fable freezeing

[quote user="Son ALA"]

If you downloaded Fable 1 from the originals, there is a chance that you downloaded the Platinum Hits, The Lost Chapters version and that already has all of the extra content in the game.

[/quote]

The one you download is vanilla Fable. It doesn't have the lost chapters.not in the UK marketplace anyway
Thema:

Fable Freeze

1. Fable Freeze - Similar Threads - Fable Freeze

2. Fable 3 delete from cloud needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 3 delete from cloud needed: I want to restart fable 3. I have already used my 5 slots i have tried several times to delete but it wont delete from cloud and wont give me the option. I have downloaded it on game pass....
  3. Fable 2 and Forza Horizon on 360 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and Forza Horizon on 360 not downloading: I have the 2 games, Fable 2 and Forza on my account, every time i try to download them, Fable appears damaged with ! yellow on, and Forza download until 99% and them go back to 1% again, i clear...
  4. fable anniversary games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary games with gold: I wanted to download Fable Anniversary while it was free on Games with Gold in April, but my account was in a security hold and would not allow backwards compatible game downloads until the middle...
  5. Fable 3 Bonus Content/Ultimate Pass issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Bonus Content/Ultimate Pass issues: I have Fable 3, and I'm playing on the Xbox One. I've purchased some of the bonus content. Some of the content requires you to have an Xbox live membership. I have an Ultimate Game pass. I think...
  6. The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.: I recently bought a Xbox one S all digital with a few months of ultimate gamepass to test out a few games. I tried to replay Fable Anniversary, but I'm stuck on the main menu screen unable to push...
  7. Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue [Further Replies]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue [Further Replies]: Click here to view the original thread. So after reading that thread, here lies a problem: We have spend countless hours to complete storylines of our characters. Even worse: some of us have...
  8. Fable Anniversary XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary XBox One: I was under the impression the Fable series was backward compatible to Xbox One. I downloaded it and I get the start screen (after lots of profile hoops), but no matter what button I press,...
  9. Fable 2 keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 keeps freezing: During the start of the game it keeps freezing on the 1st mission. When your a kid it does it at different times. f8cac82c-92ef-4513-88b4-a76d0fa15db4
  10. Fable Anniversary, lagging all the time and random freezes ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary, lagging all the time and random freezes ...: So i saw quite a few threads relating to this issue, and still on this day it is not fixed for anyone on the xbox 360 ... i wrote this on an old thread : """ Still a problem, noticed this was an...