Fable Freeze

Discus and support Fable Freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem playing the original Fable game. This freezing is almost identical to a problem I was having with Assassins Creed 4 (I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PuzzledQuotient, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Fable Freeze

I'm having a problem playing the original Fable game. This freezing is almost identical to a problem I was having with Assassins Creed 4 (I can navigate the menus fine, the freeze occurs as soon as I get into actual gameplay) I have tried all the suggestions
    for troubleshooting original Xbox games except for reformatting the hard drive.

:)

PuzzledQuotient, Jan 21, 2014
  2. iamSnore
    iamSnore Guest
    Fable freezes

I've a really annoying problem.

A few day's ago i bought Fable 3, but when i tried to play it my xbox freezes.

After that even without playing Fable 3 my xbox still crashes and gives a ring of death.

I found out that this has to do with de save files of Fable, so when i fixed my xbox again by deleting the save files, i've still got the problem that i can't play Fable.

Does anyone recognize this, and knows how to fix it?

For the people who wanna know, i'm absolute sure that the problem is not in my xbox because i've bought a complete new xbox for Fable because the other one crashed. I also bought a other Fable 3 game, but i've still got the same problem.

iamSnore, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Leroy2694
    Leroy2694 Guest
    Fable freezes

Havent got this problem yet(and i've played Fable III over and over). Well maybe you're that unlucky that you bought a Xbox that has got some mistakes. If you want to be sure its Fable III and not your Xbox you should try another game. And if the same thing
    happens i would send it back for repair.

Leroy2694, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Fable Freeze

Alright, the freeze stopped occurring after I unplugged my connection to the network, but that really doesn't make any sense to me.

PuzzledQuotient, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Fable 3 won't load

Greetings, AnonymousRoom1. Sorry to hear you're having some trouble playing Fable 3! If I understand correctly, you are only encountering freezing when playing this game, correct? Were the other discs you tried also Fable 3 discs? If so, can you try another
    title and let us know if you encounter freezes then?
  6. tacodude1998 Win User

?FABLE OR NOT TO FABLE

look this problem has to do with fable 1 it freezes at a certian part and i tried every thing the people on support said and nothing worked. so I think you should review the emulation because the game is unplayable (please note tat this is the original fable
    1 and not fable the journy)
  7. K1LR x WiiLKES Win User

Trouble to download Fable III

every time i try to download fable 3, it gets to 18% and freezes. Is this a common problem and are there any solutions?
  8. PuzzledQuotient Win User

Fable Freeze

Alright, the freeze stopped occurring after I unplugged my connection to the network, but that really doesn't make any sense to me.
  9. Malacath Win User

Fable freezeing

[quote user="Son ALA"]

If you downloaded Fable 1 from the originals, there is a chance that you downloaded the Platinum Hits, The Lost Chapters version and that already has all of the extra content in the game.

[/quote]

The one you download is vanilla Fable. It doesn't have the lost chapters.not in the UK marketplace anyway
Thema:

Fable Freeze

1. Fable Freeze - Similar Threads - Fable Freeze

2. fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary: Guten Tag Ich habe das Spiel im Online Store gekauft, und jetzt habe ich festgestellt das dieses Game nur in der Englischen Sprache Spielbar ist. Auf der Seite steht aber folgendes: Verfügbar...
  3. No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4!: More options are always a good thing. If the feature is available we can choose to use it or not. fb07e1ed-46eb-48ce-bcd2-f43a24ebf468
  4. Fable III on PC and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III on PC and DLC: Bonjour, cette question a déj été posée, sous de nombreuses modalités et reste sans réponse. I bought all Fable 3 DLC on PC (Understone and Co). I just upload Game for Windows Live to Xbox live...
  5. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  6. Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.: Hello. I have one question. If there is written that game is enchanted for xbox one x. Will it be also enchanted on xbox one S. Im currious if i cant get fable 2 enchanted edition on xbox one s...
  7. Fable 2 - Game Pass issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 2 - Game Pass issue: Just recently downloaded Fable 2 that was released with Game Pass, and was hoping to enjoy it just as much as I did when it 1st came out years ago...but unfortunately, it keeps freezing at random...
  8. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  9. problem game fable 2 localization

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem game fable 2 localization: hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad) 374222ca-1f25-49c9-b752-32023428311f
  10. Fable Anniversary, lagging all the time and random freezes ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary, lagging all the time and random freezes ...: So i saw quite a few threads relating to this issue, and still on this day it is not fixed for anyone on the xbox 360 ... i wrote this on an old thread : """ Still a problem, noticed this was an...