Fable III help.

Discus and support Fable III help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Fable III game I am stuck in a scene that doesn't exist. I was wondering if somebody could start a multiplayer game and invite me so that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dracconius, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Dracconius
    Dracconius Guest

Fable III help.

On my Fable III game I am stuck in a scene that doesn't exist. I was wondering if somebody could start a multiplayer game and invite me so that I can be pulled out of that scene. I only have 2 achievements to go and I am so close to getting them and don't
    really want to have to start all over. Its the ctothing and weapons achieves. Can anybody please help me. Gamer tag is .

:)

Dracconius, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Bentleyma
    Bentleyma Guest
    The most disappointing game sequels

Fable III, I was addicted to Fable II. but I can't get into Fable III.

Bentleyma, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Natu1994
    Natu1994 Guest
    How to play Fable III on PC

Hi,

I know that Microsoft and Xbox have Fable III, and i thought that we could play Fable III on PC... So my question is simple:

How can i play Fable III on PC ? I have looked everywere on the market but it only exist on xbox....

Thanks for your help and your answer,

Natu

Natu1994, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Bentleyma Win User

The most disappointing game sequels

Fable III, I was addicted to Fable II. but I can't get into Fable III.
  5. Vichre Win User

Fable III Not Working

please help i really want play fable III I'll be most grateful for any help
  6. LBenites Win User

Looking for Fable 3 Partners!!!

I can help am more than willing to. I love Fable III :)
  7. OleMissRebel10 Win User

Is this better than Fable 2 ?

I like Fable 3. But Fable II > Fable > Fable III. imo
  8. Opiedakilla 777 Win User

Help getting the acheivement for clothing

I got the acheivement last night. thank you to the fable III player that helped me.
Thema:

Fable III help.

1. Fable III help. - Similar Threads - Fable III help

2. Fable III multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III multiplayer issues: Hello. My problem is that I cannot play on multiplayer mode in Fable III, it keeps saying "To access this option, you need to be signed in to Xbox LIVE with an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. You will...
  3. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...
  4. Fable III not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III not working: Alright so I bought Fable 3 on my account, and it works fine. When my daughter tries to play on her account, I says the game cannot be launched? All of our other games on the Xbox work except this...
  5. play online Fable III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    play online Fable III: Hello, I would like to know if we can play online Fable III even if we are on Windows 10, and if you have to change parametric or other to achieve it. thank you...
  6. How to play Fable III on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Fable III on PC: Hi, I know that Microsoft and Xbox have Fable III, and i thought that we could play Fable III on PC... So my question is simple: How can i play Fable III on PC ? I have looked everywere on the...
  7. Fable III Still Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III Still Not Working: So it has been over a year now and still my Fable III does not work on Xbox One. I was able to play it 2 times when it became backwards compatible but ever since then the game instantly crashes...
  8. Fable III - Windows 10 - Cannot connect to the LIVE Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III - Windows 10 - Cannot connect to the LIVE Service: Hello all, Just installed Fable 3, when I attempted to load the game, it checks for/verifies the release date then claims that "Game for Windows - LIVE cannot connect to the LIVE Service. Please...
  9. Fable III Not Working On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III Not Working On Xbox One: Im trying to play Fable III on Xbox One but when I try to play, it freezes on the Xbox 360 startup screen. Ive waited 10 minutes on that screen before being sent to the Xbox One dashboard. My disc...
  10. New Fable III update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Fable III update?: *(I originally posted this in the Fable III section, but I doubt anyone will see it there)* So this evening I checked the Updates section of the "My Games and Apps" of my Xbox One. There was an...