Fable III won't load past the first screen.

Discus and support Fable III won't load past the first screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased Fable III on the 360 from the Microsoft Shop. I downloaded it and I started the game up and it won't go past the first screen when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shsmiddy, Apr 26, 2015.

1. shsmiddy
    shsmiddy Guest

I just purchased Fable III on the 360 from the Microsoft Shop. I downloaded it and I started the game up and it won't go past the first screen when it shows the tips and the chicken on the side like it is saving. It has been stuck on this screen for about
    20 minutes. It isn't frozen because the tips are changing and the circle around the chicken is still moving. It just won't load past this screen. Is there anyway to fix it?

:)

shsmiddy, Apr 26, 2015
  2. Free Fable 3 download does not work

I downloaded the free download of Fable free.

The problem I am having is that it will not load past the first loading screen. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

WarlikeOrchid4, Apr 26, 2015
  3. Sangraw
    Sangraw Guest
    CoD, Minecraft, Halo, GTA & Many More! (Friends?)

Sorry! The "(Rarely, but do own it)" under Games should be next to Fable III. The text on my screen makes it look under CoD: BO2, I play that more often than Fable III. Sorry for it being all messed up, it also won't let me edit. Yikes!

Sangraw, Apr 26, 2015
  4. GiddyToast89
    GiddyToast89 Guest

Im havaing the exact same problems you are having. Im so mad. It started this week Its not your system , if it was then other games would be doing it too. I downloaded it also. I am gonna call this place and get this solved.

GiddyToast89, May 6, 2015
  5. GiddyToast89 Win User

Im havaing the exact same problems you are having. Im so mad. It started this week Its not your system , if it was then other games would be doing it too. I downloaded it also. I am gonna call this place and get this solved.
  6. Sangraw Win User

CoD, Minecraft, Halo, GTA & Many More! (Friends?)

Sorry! The "(Rarely, but do own it)" under Games should be next to Fable III. The text on my screen makes it look under CoD: BO2, I play that more often than Fable III. Sorry for it being all messed up, it also won't let me edit. Yikes!
  7. OG Pooh Win User

Biggest blown game ever?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="DarkHalf5"]

Fable 3. With its walk to your next menu and wait for a loading screen pause menu, err, hub. That and I didn't find gameplay interesting at all.

[/quote]I'm with you on Fable III. The game as a whole was just awful.

Too bad I couldn't find anybody who would want to buy it from me because it was so terrible.

[/quote]

Yes, Fable III was awful, but so was Fable II. In that sense, Fable III wasn't a letdown. The only good one was the original.
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

Biggest blown game ever?

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="DarkHalf5"]

Fable 3. With its walk to your next menu and wait for a loading screen pause menu, err, hub. That and I didn't find gameplay interesting at all.

[/quote]I'm with you on Fable III. The game as a whole was just awful.

Too bad I couldn't find anybody who would want to buy it from me because it was so terrible.

[/quote]

Yes, Fable III was awful, but so was Fable II. In that sense, Fable III wasn't a letdown. The only good one was the original.

[/quote]

Yeah, I should've learned from Fable II. I never owned the game but I've played it before.

I don't know why I even bothered with Fable III after that.
  9. AnNextBoss Win User

Games for windows closing question

I'm trying to play Fable III on Windows 10 and it won't launch at all.
Thema:

1. Fable III won't load past the first screen. - Similar Threads - Fable III won't

2. Fable III no longer on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable III no longer on my account?: Hey, all! So as we know, everybody is under lockdown because of the pandemic, and I figured why not play an old game I haven't visited in a while? I was gifted Fable III with all the DLCs...
  3. Xbox One Fable III Couch Co-Op Saves Not Working Correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fable III Couch Co-Op Saves Not Working Correctly: Hello all. I have been browsing threads for the past few days on this same issue, and have yet to find a single helpful one. I hope to fix this. It'll be a bit long-winded, so please bear with...
  4. Fable III on PC and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III on PC and DLC: Bonjour, cette question a déj été posée, sous de nombreuses modalités et reste sans réponse. I bought all Fable 3 DLC on PC (Understone and Co). I just upload Game for Windows Live to Xbox live...
  5. Fable III multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III multiplayer issues: Hello. My problem is that I cannot play on multiplayer mode in Fable III, it keeps saying "To access this option, you need to be signed in to Xbox LIVE with an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. You will...
  6. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...
  7. Fable III not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III not working: Alright so I bought Fable 3 on my account, and it works fine. When my daughter tries to play on her account, I says the game cannot be launched? All of our other games on the Xbox work except this...
  8. play online Fable III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    play online Fable III: Hello, I would like to know if we can play online Fable III even if we are on Windows 10, and if you have to change parametric or other to achieve it. thank you...
  9. How to play Fable III on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Fable III on PC: Hi, I know that Microsoft and Xbox have Fable III, and i thought that we could play Fable III on PC... So my question is simple: How can i play Fable III on PC ? I have looked everywere on the...
  10. Fable III Still Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III Still Not Working: So it has been over a year now and still my Fable III does not work on Xbox One. I was able to play it 2 times when it became backwards compatible but ever since then the game instantly crashes...