Fable3 couch co-op problem

Discus and support Fable3 couch co-op problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey my husband and I have been trying to play couch co-op , two different save files on same Xbox one console. But every time we try to play together... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonBrynaert, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Fable3 couch co-op problem

Hey my husband and I have been trying to play couch co-op , two different save files on same Xbox one console. But every time we try to play together it just replicates the host file and does not let you down load separate save files. Is there any way
    to fix this glitch, we have even tried making sure all our downloadable content and everything. We would really love to be able to play together hope some one has a fix. Thanks for your time.

:)

SimonBrynaert, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

3. Burst Axe Win User

Xbox One: You Can Run a PS4 Through It If You Like

Pass one X1 through another X1 with games that don't have couch co-op and boom instant couch co-op for whoever would want to do something like that.
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

Lack of couch co-op

@Enen

They have managed it before. I mean the old COD games had couch co-op. Granted not all games and/or modes areviable for couch co-op but i think devs could do more to incorporate into their games somehow.

I think MS wanted all couch co-op games to be kinect powered lol.
  5. The Cthulhu Win User

Earth Defense Force: 2025

2017 had the best couch co-op ever; does 2025 have local co-op?
  6. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

4 player co-op games

If you like puzzle games, I would recommend Death Squared. It is a very challenging couch co-op game. Dungeon Defenders is also a fun couch co-op RPG tower defense game.
Thema:

1. Fable3 couch co-op problem - Similar Threads - Fable3 couch problem

2. Fable 3 couch co-op glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 couch co-op glitch?: Okay, so i cant find a solution for this issue, maybe someone here can help. My husband and i are trying to trade gear on Fable 3 using couch co-op on the Xbox One, but when we try to login, it...
  3. Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?: any of the Lego games are great couch co-op games. I was just coming to say this, they are simple on their face and loads of fun! 9bc819f8-368d-4a19-b193-112dc775e326
  4. Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...: Hallo Community, weiss jemand von euch wie man in Raiden V lokal Co-op aktiviert? Ich habe auf dem Start-Button vom Player 2 während der Fighterauswahl gedrückt, aber es passiert nix. Oder ist...
  5. Couch Co-Op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couch Co-Op: I miss couch co-op. Me and my girlfriend play Xbox together. It seems unreasonable for Microsoft to expect us to buy separate consoles for one household. We play RPGs & FPSs. But there's such a...
  6. Are there any couch coop games coming out exclusively for xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any couch coop games coming out exclusively for xbox?: I got an Xbox one because I'm a long time Halo fan and love being able to play split screen ffa with my cousins or having some of my friends over to play on the weekend. Unfortunately 343 is...
  7. Vote for full screen couch co-op game mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vote for full screen couch co-op game mode: Guys, Please vote on full screen mode change for couch co-op.... If enough people vote for this change, ACTIVISION will redesign the view to full screen.... Please vote and pass it on so that...
  8. No full screen for couch co-op multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No full screen for couch co-op multi player: Unable to view full screen when playing online couch co-op when playing gears or black ops 3 on the Xbox One... any ideas on how to fix issue. It does not happened when playing advance warfare...
  9. Tetris couch co-op?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tetris couch co-op?: My wife wants to bury me in humiliation on Tetris..... Is it couch co-op/split screen??? If so.... how? 28c985d1-f054-4d38-8305-0d3a7369f9fe
  10. Lack of couch co-op

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of couch co-op: The severe lack of couch co-op really starting to *** me off. We got an xbox to use as a family and every game is online multiplayer. i have kids and want to enjoy games with them besides Lego...