facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers

Discus and support facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is something that I thought should be brought up to the attention of the entire microsoft community. Dear microsoft basically what is happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by markcalloway1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers

This is something that I thought should be brought up to the attention of the entire microsoft community.

Dear microsoft basically what is happening is that recently facebook began censoring microsoft xbox gamers.

This came into being recently after xbox users started sharing their xbox video game achievements

online with their friends on facebook directly through their xbox game systems using xbox live.

Apparently facebook has a problem with microsoft and their xbox gamers.

Basically all I did was share one of my xbox video game achievements with my friends

I have proof of this issue in my screenshot facebook has said this and I quote this post goes

against our community standards so no one else can see it

If facebook has a problem with the microsoft company and their xbox gamers then facebook needs to take it up with microsoft

but facebook should not take it out on us xbox gamers.

I read the facebook community standards there is nothing in there that says that you cant share

your xbox video game achievements with your friends.

This in my opinion is nothing but a bunch of (Mod Removed- Profanity) justification [mod removed-profanity] from facebook just to censor microsoft xbox gamers

[removed picture due to personal information showing of others]

:)

markcalloway1, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mark,

You would need to ask Facebook this not Xbox as we don't control any of that. We appreciate you bringing this to the attention of the community. As such this is an Xbox support forum, you need to get with Facebook itself on this issue.As this is not a topic
    for Xbox support I will go ahead and lock this discussion.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much that microsoft can do and I don't see why FB would have anything against Microsoft if they allowed to share achievements. Facebook is a private company with their community rules and they can do whatever they want.
    Did you try to appeal against it?
  4. CQQT Win User

ive never actually seen this before, I wonder if the same thing will happen to players which stream on facebook
  5. markcalloway1 Win User

Then why was I censored all I did was share a video game achievement

I did absolutely nothing wrong in this case.

There is a feature that allows you to share your xbox game achievements

directly from your xbox onto facebook.
  6. eLbiChaN Win User

Military and the Xbox One

Thema:

1. facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers - Similar Threads - facebook censoring microsoft

2. Facebook log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook log in: Connecting to Facebook is not working. Produces the following error on Facebook: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings....
  3. Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...: I can't link my Xbox with Facebook on the xbox app on windows 10 cause it just says "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth...
  4. Quisiera saber porque en mi xbox one x cuando voy a vincular la cuenta de facebook no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quisiera saber porque en mi xbox one x cuando voy a vincular la cuenta de facebook no...: [Title Translation-I would like to know because on my xbox one x when I'm going to link the facebook account does not leave me and comes out a sign above that says there has a mistake as I do to...
  5. Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion: Okay every time I try to link my Facebook account to my Xbox account, I receive the following message: URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  6. Log in to facebook account with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Log in to facebook account with Xbox One: This is what I get when I try to log to Facebook on my Xbox One URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client...
  7. Facebook Watch App not working? "Server Certificate is untrusted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook Watch App not working? "Server Certificate is untrusted": I just downloaded the Facebook Watch App and when I launch the app it greets me with a welcome screen with a button to continue. When I click the button it flashes a screen for 1-2 seconds that...
  8. Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...: Guude Wenn ich versuch, die Facebook-Verbindung zu repariern, kommt diese Meldung: "Diese Weiterleitung ist fehlgeschlagen, da die URI zur Weiterleitung in den Client oAuth-Einstellungen der App...
  9. Conectar facebook con Xbox en compañero de consola [Translate] Connect facebook with Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Conectar facebook con Xbox en compañero de consola [Translate] Connect facebook with Xbox...: Alguien puede ayudarme, es que quiero conectar mi cuenta de Xbox a face pero me dice que el URL esta bloqueado por OAuth, como puedo resolverlo? utilizo el compañero de consola Xbox [Translate by...
  10. adding facebook to whitelist to Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    adding facebook to whitelist to Microsoft Xbox: Been trying since i got this game and can't get connected to facebook keeps wanting me to add it to a whitelist and can't seam to find were i need to go for it can someone please help me?...