facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers

Discus and support facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is something that I thought should be brought up to the attention of the entire microsoft community. Dear microsoft basically what is happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by markcalloway1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers

This is something that I thought should be brought up to the attention of the entire microsoft community.

Dear microsoft basically what is happening is that recently facebook began censoring microsoft xbox gamers.

This came into being recently after xbox users started sharing their xbox video game achievements

online with their friends on facebook directly through their xbox game systems using xbox live.

Apparently facebook has a problem with microsoft and their xbox gamers.

Basically all I did was share one of my xbox video game achievements with my friends

I have proof of this issue in my screenshot facebook has said this and I quote this post goes

against our community standards so no one else can see it

If facebook has a problem with the microsoft company and their xbox gamers then facebook needs to take it up with microsoft

but facebook should not take it out on us xbox gamers.

I read the facebook community standards there is nothing in there that says that you cant share

your xbox video game achievements with your friends.

This in my opinion is nothing but a bunch of (Mod Removed- Profanity) justification [mod removed-profanity] from facebook just to censor microsoft xbox gamers

[removed picture due to personal information showing of others]

:)

markcalloway1, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mark,

You would need to ask Facebook this not Xbox as we don't control any of that. We appreciate you bringing this to the attention of the community. As such this is an Xbox support forum, you need to get with Facebook itself on this issue.As this is not a topic
    for Xbox support I will go ahead and lock this discussion.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much that microsoft can do and I don't see why FB would have anything against Microsoft if they allowed to share achievements. Facebook is a private company with their community rules and they can do whatever they want.
    Did you try to appeal against it?
  4. CQQT Win User

ive never actually seen this before, I wonder if the same thing will happen to players which stream on facebook
  5. markcalloway1 Win User

Then why was I censored all I did was share a video game achievement

I did absolutely nothing wrong in this case.

There is a feature that allows you to share your xbox game achievements

directly from your xbox onto facebook.
  6. eLbiChaN Win User

Military and the Xbox One

Thema:

1. facebook censoring microsoft xbox gamers - Similar Threads - facebook censoring microsoft

2. Facebook and suggestions from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facebook and suggestions from Xbox: I am sick and tired of Xbox forcing Facebook down my throat all day. I HATE facebook and do not and will not ever have an account with them. Where I used to have suggestions for friends I now ONLY...
  3. Quiero que me ayuden por que no puedo vincular mi cuenta de facebook con mi cuenta de xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quiero que me ayuden por que no puedo vincular mi cuenta de facebook con mi cuenta de xbox...: [ Title Translation - I want to help me because I can not link my facebook account with my PC Xbox account, Agredeceria a quick response] por favor necesito de su rapida atención [Mod Removed...
  4. facebook friend finder app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    facebook friend finder app: It used to be that while setting up a new account the facebook friend finder app would appear as a suggestion. Clicking on this suggestion would give you the option to say no thanks and a message...
  5. Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link Xbox App with Facebook Account on PC: I recently tried to link Xbox App with my Facebook account but it seems it's not working. Login window appears but after giving the email and password nothing happens. I was wondering if maybe the...
  6. Unlink Facebook from old Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Facebook from old Xbox account: I made an Xbox Live account, and i had linked my current facebook to it. I closed the xbox account and all the email accounts connecting to it, but didn't unlink Facebook first. Now Facebook is...
  7. unlink facebook account from my xbox games for windows account

in XBoX on Windows
    unlink facebook account from my xbox games for windows account: I am having signing to my Microsoft solitaire collection in windows 8.1. I would like to unlink my Facebook account, to see if that will help. a60e16c6-4683-4814-a5af-e9db0a051aa8
  8. Find Facebook Friends Option is Degraded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find Facebook Friends Option is Degraded: When I link my facebook to xbox one to find friends, I always get that I am number one on the the list (You’re number one. Please share to facebook that youre on xbox). Two years ago when i first...
  9. Xbox App on Win 10 will not link to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Win 10 will not link to Facebook: I made sure i have all windows updates complete. I have ran the troubleshooter for Microsoft/Windows Store. Inside of the Xbox app, when I click the button to link my facebook to my xbox app, I...
  10. Não consigo vincular o facebook [Translation - I can not link facebook]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo vincular o facebook [Translation - I can not link facebook]: Então, eu tive um xbox 360 faz muito tempo e utilizava aquele perfil da live do xbox 360 vinculado com o meu facebook mas acabei excluindo o meu hotmail que era vinculado a conta da live por que...