Facebook Watch App not working? "Server Certificate is untrusted"

Discus and support Facebook Watch App not working? "Server Certificate is untrusted" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded the Facebook Watch App and when I launch the app it greets me with a welcome screen with a button to continue. When I click the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronnie826, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Ronnie826
    Ronnie826 Guest

I just downloaded the Facebook Watch App and when I launch the app it greets me with a welcome screen with a button to continue. When I click the button it flashes a screen for 1-2 seconds that says "Open the Facebook App - Tap the notification at the top
    of the app and confirm the code. Or go to Facebook.com/device and enter the code manually." Almost immediately after, an error pop-up message comes on the screen and says "Error Retrieving Login Code. Unable to retrieve a login code for this device. Please
    check your network setup and try again. Server certificate is untrusted."

Has anyone ever gotten this message? Not sure what the deal is here but my internet connection is fine....

:)

Ronnie826, Oct 28, 2019
  2. AhmadMurad1 Win User

Same issue here, please help
  3. hoodbooi13 Win User

I got the same problem since three months ago, pls someone help us!!
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Where you install the App, In PC, or in Smarthphone?
  5. Ronnie826 Win User

I installed on the Xbox One S console.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Digital Certify

Thema:

1. Facebook Watch App not working? "Server Certificate is untrusted" - Similar Threads - Facebook Watch App

2. Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion: Okay every time I try to link my Facebook account to my Xbox account, I receive the following message: URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  3. Log in to facebook account with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Log in to facebook account with Xbox One: This is what I get when I try to log to Facebook on my Xbox One URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client...
  4. Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...: Guude Wenn ich versuch, die Facebook-Verbindung zu repariern, kommt diese Meldung: "Diese Weiterleitung ist fehlgeschlagen, da die URI zur Weiterleitung in den Client oAuth-Einstellungen der App...
  5. Conectar facebook con Xbox en compañero de consola [Translate] Connect facebook with Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Conectar facebook con Xbox en compañero de consola [Translate] Connect facebook with Xbox...: Alguien puede ayudarme, es que quiero conectar mi cuenta de Xbox a face pero me dice que el URL esta bloqueado por OAuth, como puedo resolverlo? utilizo el compañero de consola Xbox [Translate by...
  6. adding facebook to whitelist to Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    adding facebook to whitelist to Microsoft Xbox: Been trying since i got this game and can't get connected to facebook keeps wanting me to add it to a whitelist and can't seam to find were i need to go for it can someone please help me?...
  7. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

in XboX Insiders
    Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0: [IMG] submitted by /u/TechLordDeluxe [link] [comments]
  8. Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED: Hey when trying to link my facebook threw my xbox settings ( both console and on the xbox site ) i get this message “ URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted...
  9. XBox Live not connecting to Facebook: OAuth Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Live not connecting to Facebook: OAuth Error: When attempting to link my XBox Live account with Facebook in order to sync my friends list, it comes up with the error: URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not...
  10. Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook: Greetings of the day I was trying to find more friends to play minecraft with when i saw the option to connect/link to facebook account to find friends via the Xbox live app on Windows 10. I...