Factory reset and stuck on green screen

Discus and support Factory reset and stuck on green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is keep games and apps option now showing up, and also i did everything i could to keep the screen from saying no signal, going black or staying on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrankJackson2, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Factory reset and stuck on green screen

Why is keep games and apps option now showing up, and also i did everything i could to keep the screen from saying no signal, going black or staying on the green screen for so long. I dont know if it's the console or the hdmi cord.

:)

FrankJackson2, Mar 23, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

So far I never seen that happening, what did you do?
  3. ultramagnus337 Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

Same exact trouble here - stuck on 66% for hours. We did the power down, unplugging the power and then resetting it. It gets stuck on the Xbox one green screen... Looking at resetting to factory defaults. Kind of scared to do this!
  4. Michael Trusino Win User

Locked at green screen

Mine has been stuck on the green screen for hours I have tried unconnecting power and reseting but is still stuck on the green screen. is this possibly green screen of death?
  5. MustyChickenDOH Win User

Update and reset

I had same problem and i did a factory reset which seem to solve the problem...seeing how its stuck on green screen. Power all the way down the push sync eject and power on to bring up reset screen upon start
  6. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
Thema:

1. Factory reset and stuck on green screen - Similar Threads - Factory reset stuck

2. **XBOX ONE FACTORY RESET PREP STUCK AT 50%**

in XBoX on Consoles
    **XBOX ONE FACTORY RESET PREP STUCK AT 50%**: Hey all, I originally had an issue where I was stuck on the green start-up screen and ended up doing some research and was told that doing a factory reset would help with issue and would only...
  3. Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%: I have an original Xbox One purchased in 2015. Yesterday on startup it was stuck on the Green Screen of Death. I researched online and found the Factory Reset option. Everything was going well...
  4. my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting: So this morning i turned on my xbox and i got a error message it was E105 or something. I followed the troubleshoot guide and now my xbox is stuck at 50% does anyone have a solution to this?...
  5. Xbox one factory reset stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one factory reset stuck: I got the black screen of death and I didn't know what happened so I factory reset my Xbox one and now it will go to preparing console and load until 50% then after a while my xbox will shut off...
  6. My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it: My [img] xbox had the green screen of death so I factory reset it with the keep games option but I got something like the "white" screen of death it does this when I turn it on but heads to the...
  7. Tried to factory reset a glitchy xbox. Now stuck in a loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to factory reset a glitchy xbox. Now stuck in a loop: On the factory rest (the page as if you just got your Xbox) I click english in the location tab. Then I click US for the type of English. The next tab down is network. I try to connect my...
  8. Tried to factory reset a glitchy xbox. Now stuck in a loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to factory reset a glitchy xbox. Now stuck in a loop: On the factory rest (the page as if you just got your Xbox) I click english in the location tab. Then I click US for the type of English. The next tab down is network. I try to connect my...
  9. E105 , Stuck on factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    E105 , Stuck on factory reset: Hello, I have an Xbox One X Scorpio edition and for the last couple of days i haven't been able to log into my account and sometimes games failed to load, i thought xbox live had issues at the...
  10. Xbox One stuck at 50% and crashes during factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck at 50% and crashes during factory reset: My Xbox One has recently been getting slower so I decided to do a "Keep my games and apps" factory reset . However, during the process, it loaded up to 50% and then shows the "Something went...