Factory reset question xbox one

Discus and support Factory reset question xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I do a factory reset will I lose my game saves? Thanks in advance. 9d4d0433-c5bf-4194-87a9-e38c26c95d73 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RYAN741, Jan 23, 2014.

1. RYAN741
    RYAN741 Guest

If I do a factory reset will I lose my game saves? Thanks in advance.

:)

RYAN741, Jan 23, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Lovingmygames, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest

Hi,

if you ar connected to Xbox Live, your savegames will be automatically stored in the cloud.

After a factory reset, your savegames will not be lost. Same issue, if you will play a game on the Xbox One of a friend. Only log in with your Gamertag and you will be able to get access to your game saves.

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/games/manage-cloud-saves

Oliver L, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Oliver L Win User

Hi,

if you ar connected to Xbox Live, your savegames will be automatically stored in the cloud.

After a factory reset, your savegames will not be lost. Same issue, if you will play a game on the Xbox One of a friend. Only log in with your Gamertag and you will be able to get access to your game saves.

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/games/manage-cloud-saves
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Xbox 360s wireless keeps defaulting to wireless g

To answer your last question there is only an option to reset the network settings to factory defaults and to reset the Xbox back to factory defaults (including video settings etc etc)
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Repair

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to answer your question. Typically before sending in a console for a repair the last troubleshooting step to try would be to perform a full factory reset. Once you've

performed a full factory reset
    and the problem still persists that's when a repair should be fully considered. After you perform a full factory reset the console will be set as though it was a brand new console with no new information. I hope I was able
    to answer your question.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox games problem

Hello there,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to this issue, I understand that you've already tried a factory reset, which reset did you try? a

Soft factory (Keep games and Apps) or Full Factory reset
    ? If you've only done a Soft Factory reset I would then suggest trying a Full Factory reset. Have you tried to

Troubleshoot the Network Connection
    , if not I would also recommend trying this as a solution.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  9. XBF Ruben D Win User

32 Accounts Already on Xbox?

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! As previously mentioned by the Ambassador, you might want to try

Factory Resetting
    the console. When you factory reset the console, it will remove any accounts that are currently downloaded onto the console and depending on if you do a Soft Factory (Games & Apps) or Full Factory reset it will remove games and apps from
    the console.

If you have any other questions feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Factory reset question xbox one - Similar Threads - Factory reset question

2. Xbox One X e105 Factory Reset now e102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X e105 Factory Reset now e102: Hello, During the last system update the update failed and my Xbox One X crashed and gave me the e105 code. I did a factory reset but then got the e102 code. I know this is when I try to do the...
  3. Xbox One S won't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't factory reset: I have had to factory reset my xbox one s about 8 times in less than 12 months. Today, not even factory reset works. It will restart after selecting reset console, and then come straight back to...
  4. Having problem factory resetting Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problem factory resetting Xbox: I am trying to factory reset and when ever i go to do it this message keeps poping up. [img] I am trying to sell this xbox to upgrade but this just keeps comming up so any fixes....
  5. my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting: So this morning i turned on my xbox and i got a error message it was E105 or something. I followed the troubleshoot guide and now my xbox is stuck at 50% does anyone have a solution to this?...
  6. Question about resetting the factory settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about resetting the factory settings: Hey ! I have the code E102 And I know I have to restore the factory settings but if I do this is what I will not lose my current level in my games? For example level +100 on gta 5 ......
  7. I Need to Know Specifically What a Factory Reset Will Do (Lengthy Post, Many Questions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need to Know Specifically What a Factory Reset Will Do (Lengthy Post, Many Questions): So I have run into a startup error. It's an E200 00000074 00000000. Which when I put it into the error code search on the microsoft support website, just tells me "Occurs when using the xbox one",...
  8. Question about Factory Reset as I have been having graphical issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Factory Reset as I have been having graphical issues: I have been having issues in multiple games. It has to do with color depth, banding etc. I recently preformed a Factory Reset where I chose to return it to factory defaults. However for some...
  9. Xbox ONE Question concerning a factory reset and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE Question concerning a factory reset and digital games: I bought an Xbox ONE off of ebay and it came with games installed on the hard drive (digital games) If I were to reset it to factory defaults would I still be able to re-download those games even...
  10. Factory Reset question please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset question please help: Hi this is a simple one if i factory reset the system will i lose my saves? i figured before i do so i will erase me profile and that should keep my game save's on the cloud server. i will factory...