Factory reset

Discus and support Factory reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did a factory reset on the Xbox one. My question is how long does it take? It has been at 50% for about a half hour now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesWitkowski, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Factory reset

I did a factory reset on the Xbox one. My question is how long does it take? It has been at 50% for about a half hour now.

:)

JamesWitkowski, Sep 2, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Factory reset

Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it’s connected with the
    service, so if you've been offline for a while, you'll need to connect to Xbox Live before taking these steps

Source
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Factory Reset?

System, system settings, factory reset
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

factory reset

5. CulenBohanon Win User

factory reset

Try contacting customer support for hardware issues.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Factory reset

Hello
    JamesWitkowski

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

Factory reset

1. Factory reset - Similar Threads - Factory reset

2. Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...: I've run into a problem with my Xbox and I don't know how to solve it. I was having an issue where the Xbox connecting to the network but when I tried to access any content that requires network...
  3. Cannot do a factory reset on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot do a factory reset on my xbox: Xbox One X won't factory reset For the last 2 days myXmy One X has been acting weirdly saying "Something went wrong". it gives me an issue where when I start it up it gives me an issue loading...
  4. Heard people are getting factory reset over the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Heard people are getting factory reset over the new update?: I haven’t turned my xbox on yet, but what does this update ACTUALLY do? and How can I prevent it? submitted by /u/iiwatermelonboy [link] [comments]
  5. Rescue factory reset on X Box 1S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rescue factory reset on X Box 1S: My son has an X Box 1S and his beloved Minecraft displayed the message 'failed to sink user data' and wouldn't do anything else. He tried a power cycle, which did not work so he did a factory...
  6. Xbox one s factory reset loop, hoping to find someone who had fixed there Xbox before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s factory reset loop, hoping to find someone who had fixed there Xbox before: My xbox takes about 5 minutes before it stops saying no signal on the tv, then its a black screen for another 5 then it tells me to factory reset with/without games and when i click reset it...
  7. Factory Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset: If i factory reset my Xbox and select to remove everything do i keep my digital games on ready to install, if not is there anyway to get them back? :) 6d5da963-6725-4820-a72a-70e031ff7740
  8. Resetting a Xbox One to factory Default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a Xbox One to factory Default: Question: If I completely RESET my Xbox one console to factory default will I lose like in game progress and cloud saved data OVERALL or just for that Xbox one console itself until I put a account...
  9. Xbox One S keeps stopping at 66% during a factory reset, offline USB, and Hard Reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S keeps stopping at 66% during a factory reset, offline USB, and Hard Reset.: Oh boy I may have a tough one for ya. My Xbox one console had an issue installing the last software update, and keeps getting stuck at 66%. I cannot hard reset or factory reset because it gets...
  10. Xbox original factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox original factory reset: Does anyone know how to factory reset and wipe the hardrive of a xbox original from 2001 Please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...