Factory Reset

Discus and support Factory Reset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lionardo098, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Lionardo098
    Lionardo098 Guest

Factory Reset

I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on Microsoft.com and it shows the xbox I used or logged into?Is my information still on that device?or is just showing
    what device i used?

:)

Lionardo098, Sep 18, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Factory reset

Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it’s connected with the
    service, so if you've been offline for a while, you'll need to connect to Xbox Live before taking these steps

Source
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Factory Reset?

System, system settings, factory reset
  4. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Factory reset

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps and
        save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

After you select one of the options, your Xbox One console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Factory reset

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games &
        apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

After you select one of the options, your Xbox One console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Factory reset

Thema:

Factory Reset

1. Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Factory Reset

2. Factory reset with keeping apps and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset with keeping apps and games: After selecting to reset with apps and games kept, what should happen on screen? I only see a black screen and light on. Other than wait, can I do anything? 4cf2ce1c-a323-4c20-9166-9ef389296154
  3. Green screen of death factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death factory reset: I perform the factory reset but when the menu comes up my controller wont let me select anything but continue, its really frustrating any advice?? 1799ee14-676f-4192-81d9-35841a33d3f0
  4. Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset: My son was playing minecraft, I told him to shut it off for dinner. He uses the power button on the front (I've told him to use the standby function holding down the guide button, but he's upset...
  5. Factory Reset without a Monitor/tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset without a Monitor/tv: I am trying to sell my xbox one and xbox one s but I do not have a monitor or tv and want to do a factory reset. How can I do this so my information is off the xbox?...
  6. Update failure/Factory Reset?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Update failure/Factory Reset?: Update failure/Factory Reset? Hi Twenty0nePiI0ts, Thanks for the reply updating us here on the forums. I can fully appreciate what you're going through as it has happened to me before with my...
  7. Factory reset of Xbox One via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset of Xbox One via USB: I'm getting the 102 error, and I tried resetting the console to factory default using the USB flash drive, but it just turns off after I release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the two beeps....
  8. Factory reset Error Code 0x8B0500B6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset Error Code 0x8B0500B6: how do I fix error code 0x8B0500B6 when I'm starting up my Xbox from a factory reset. 51499182-0c87-43e3-9c8d-9fc444db5e13
  9. Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update: So I attempted a factory reset after a failed 1911.191007-1945 install So now after doing the factory reset when its trying to do the update during the first run of the installer I get the...
  10. Factory reset doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset doesn’t work: Lately I’ve been having a lot of issues with my Xbox One S. Every couple of weeks I need to reset the console and every time an update is released I have to do a factory reset. This time, however,...