Factory Reset

Discus and support Factory Reset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lionardo098, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Lionardo098
    Lionardo098 Guest

Factory Reset

I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on Microsoft.com and it shows the xbox I used or logged into?Is my information still on that device?or is just showing
    what device i used?

:)

Lionardo098, Sep 18, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Factory reset

Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it’s connected with the
    service, so if you've been offline for a while, you'll need to connect to Xbox Live before taking these steps

Source
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Factory Reset?

System, system settings, factory reset
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

factory reset

5. CulenBohanon Win User

factory reset

Try contacting customer support for hardware issues.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Factory reset

Hello
    JamesWitkowski

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

Factory Reset

1. Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Factory Reset

2. E100 ERROR: CONSOLE IS NOW A BRICK AFTER MAY UPDATE: CAN'T BE FACTORY RESET

in XboX Insiders
    E100 ERROR: CONSOLE IS NOW A BRICK AFTER MAY UPDATE: CAN'T BE FACTORY RESET: I have a Xbox One X, black, 500 GB from the Gears of War bundle. Bought off Amazon about 3 years ago. Been having issues with Blu Ray not reading discs and prompting me to prove ownership of game...
  3. Unenerollment and Factory reset about game data

in XboX Insiders
    Unenerollment and Factory reset about game data: So I'd like to unenroll from the Omega build to the standard public OS but factory reset is required to revert os after unenrollment. I've heard that factory resets don't remove games, apps and...
  4. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  5. Does a factory reset destroy my Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a factory reset destroy my Live account?: Hello. I was recently having issues starting up GTA V, so I factory reset my console like how different sources were telling me. I forgot the password to my Microsoft account so I went through the...
  6. Factory reset????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory reset????: Ich hoffe es Kann mir endlich mal jemand sagen wie ich einen wirklichen factory reset an meiner Xbox One machen kann. Dieser Mist den man überall findet von wegen im Menü bei Konsoleninfo und Co....
  7. Re-installation of purchased content after factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-installation of purchased content after factory reset: Hi friends, I have had to do a factory reset as i could not sync game data all of a sudden. I reset the console and uninstalled all my games etc. Upon the reset i am unable to re-install my...
  8. Xbox 360 factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 factory reset?: Hi I'm trying to factory reset my console that's on dashboard 2.0.17559.0 I understand that you need a reset code to do so that you type into the "Console Info" screen, but all of the codes I...
  9. Error code with my one x after reboot, reset to factory settings, after hard resets,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code with my one x after reboot, reset to factory settings, after hard resets,...: I used to never buy my games as downloads only. I always used to want discs. I bought the xbox one x. I start with digitally downloading games. Now I've been getting corruption error messages...
  10. I factory reseted my xbox one s as my controller kept turning off (I tried everything else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reseted my xbox one s as my controller kept turning off (I tried everything else...: I explained it in the title so I am writing this in the message 8fed600a-0ac7-4a10-929a-300763a2edbf